• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats your favorite Ramen flavor

Favorite Ramen flavor

• Total voters

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
I was actually sitting here eating some and it just crossed my mind to ask. Hope noones asked this already

Oh btw im eating creammy chicken....mmmm good shit!!!:rockon:

Oriental then chicken as a close second!

Someone should make a ramen noodle cookbook or something

Can I be a total ditz here, but what is 'Ramen'? I take it its something you eat by whats been said.

Ramen Noodles is an American version of an Eastern delicacy. It's cheap (less that 10 cents a meal) and filling.

Personally, I don't care. They are all great!

Ok thanks you two :twohugs:

It doesn't sound too bad but I'm wondering if its not too great with the calories/fat content?

No it isn't which is why I backed away from eating them daily. But for the price, it's your best friend when money's tight.

I used to buy proper Ramen noodles when I lived next to an Eastern corner shop. Ah, those were the days...

I've not had the yank version before, but my favourite Pot Noodle flavour is either Beef & Tomato or Chicken & Mushroom.

What's the difference between original and chicken? I thought that was original.

I prefer oriental or spicy chicken.

What's the difference between original and chicken? I thought that was original.

I prefer oriental or spicy chicken.

I think oriental is the original, at least from what I remember as a kid (ages ago). I remember oriental, chicken, and beef. Now you can go to the grocery store and buy about two weeks worth of flavors without repeating them. Talk about versatility..........:rockon:

Chicken. After trying all the other kinds, chicken is the best to me. :p

Ramen is ok. I prefer like super meals or like cup of noodle. In all 3 cases I like beef flavor...but, for me, a begger can't be a choser so i'll eat whatever ^_^;

Nice replies......Damn doesnt anyone like the Veggie one?:scared:

I like the Srimp flavour...Mostly because I'm allergic to shellfish and it it my only open door to seafood freedom!!!:hysteriatrain:

Aside from that, I also like the beef.

I have been hearing about other varients of chicken in this thread...In Canada, we only have chicken flavour.

At least, so far as I know.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back