• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Are All the College Kids?

Hi, I'm Jonny, 21 year old male, at university in sunny Manchester!

Finishing a Politics degree, and about to sit my last exam ever so I can discover the crushing humdrum of 9-to-5 life! But at least I'll stop being impoverished :D

Hi all, 18, go to uni in the home of UK Police TV, Reading! First year ancient history and archaeology undergrad, so essentially you'll see me working in a tesco in 2 and a bit years time :D
I've actually got an exam in an hour, I probably should be revising....

I have 3 weeks of college left!!!! Thats it for me!

im Daniel from reading, go to henly college and study a lod of IT stuff :D

21, engineering major with a minor in biology, up north in Calgary. :)

Wow so many college students and young people from the U.K.! Were did the college students and young people from the U.S. go? I am hoping they are hiding because I can't believe they are not on here.

Are you calling me old? Gah, saying there's no young college students from the USA here.. and there are others that posted, open your eyes :p. lol..

Haha...for the sake of getting more Mass kids to post, I'm an undergrad at Bridgewater State College, south of Boston.

Ha! Bridgewater State College, one of the many places that posted a teaching job that I applied for. So, I could have become one of your professors if I'd gotten it!

Hey, all! I'm a 19 (almost 20) year old computer science major from Georgia Tech chiming in.

All the college kids are off doing college things! That's where they're at.
Surprised to hear there are a couple of engineers out there lol.

Count me in as a recent electrical engineering graduate. 24 years old too, within the desired age range as well

I feel sad that I am a college grad and can't post in this topic anymore.......thouch I am considering going back.

Also good luck to all of you getting jobs when you graduate, its VERY difficult right now.

I feel sad that I am a college grad and can't post in this topic anymore.......thouch I am considering going back.

Also good luck to all of you getting jobs when you graduate, its VERY difficult right now.

so true!!

Mmm, just about to leave university in the next month or so, and then I need a) a job, and b) a place to live. Problem being I can't get one without the other!

That's why I'm going to grad school. Fuck the real world.

My first thought to this was: hiding away, writing their psychology dissertation on all of us :D

I'm 21 and I go to college for ....... plehh. Undecided major. Regardless, I go!

And I think the appropriate forum for this would be Gen. Dis. :)

I'm 18 and I'm going to go to Long Beach, CA in the fall. I'm majoring in English and if you have any other things you wanna know, then ask.

yep, im in college. just about to finish my first year of my animal management diploma. going back for the second year then fighting for a job. love my course though:D

20 years old, finished college but going to uni in a few months studying music. in good old landan boo ya!

I'm a 20 year old in college on Long Island. School is out for the summer though, so now it's all about working and the water til August.

Alas, I am now a few years out of college now (or 'University' as it is over here).

Although I do still feel like a student most days... even if I have to go to work rather than lectures. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back