• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who all is coming?!?!?!?

JoBelle said:

You know I had some time in the ropes that I didn't use up with ya and Kat has been ever so nice to volunteer her service to be sure that it doesn't go to waste.

Funny....I don't remember doing that? :eek: I thought we were going to keep it "on account" ... on account of the fact that you earned all of it!!

And I have this to say about ropes: :p catch me if you can

"Catch me if you can"

There's a quote I'm sure to call, lady. There's folks aplenty that'll cheer to that scene, woman. ;)

dvnc said:
"Catch me if you can"

There's a quote I'm sure to call, lady. There's folks aplenty that'll cheer to that scene, woman. ;)

Aw hell....I can't even be there, but in following this thread I have to say......

Kat, my dear, I think you're toast. And I mean it in ONLY the NICEST way!!! I do know of what Dave & Jan are capable....

<giggle> I'll be listening for the noise from the southeast!!!

Kimmie:angel:

hawkikim said:
Kat, my dear, I think you're toast.

Kimmie, m'dear, wish you could be here!! We'll be missing your beautiful smile and wonderful laugh. As for the devious one and his parenter in crime...I'm sure there will be plenty of 'lees to keep those two 'lers busy while I make my getaway. :p

hawkikim said:

Aw hell....I can't even be there

I know, and that totally sucks. I was *really* really* looking forward to seeing you.
And, DVNC, don't thank me yet....you don't know what I want to do. *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!* <insert evil grin here>

Countessa

Why, Countessa, I'm shocked. Amused, though.

Y'must have me confused wit' one of the many men that enjoy their role as 'lee. If I were one oriented solely to be a 'lee, LittleKittyKatFeet wouldn't be so nervous 'bout me gettin' ahold of her wiggly little self. ;)

dvnc said:
If I were one oriented solely to be a 'lee, LittleKittyKatFeet wouldn't be so nervous 'bout me gettin' ahold of her wiggly little self. ;)

Nervous? Me? Do I look nervous?? I don't feel nervous. Me and my wiggly self are waitin' on ya. :p

dvnc said:

Y'must have me confused wit' one of the many men that enjoy their role as 'lee. If I were one oriented solely to be a 'lee,

Uh, OK. :) No worries. :)

LOL! No worries, Countessa. Y'ain't missin' anythin' excitin'. I ain't heard anyone sayin' I'm some kinda wonderful, where 'lees are concerned. ;)

LittleKittyKatFeet, you're incorrigible. We could be siblings!

Hello loves!

Kat...katkatkatkatkat.....you silly thing! You're delightful as a 'lee!!!!! I may be missing this get together, but you're on my Autumn list!!! After a tickling hiatus...you know...when I'm full of the urge and need an outlet!!! :devil: I know where you live, remember? ;)

Don't let DVNC wither you away , m'dear!!! **pst, D! Try your best....try your very best and make her pass out!!**

much love,
Jo

I believe my last post is what we call....

"STIRRING THE POT I KNOW I WON'T HAVE TO CLEAN!!!!"

hehe
Jo

Say, Countessa, wanna help our happy host excercise her lungs? Care to contribute a tickle or six? LilKittyKatFeet would just LOVE to have more help. I'm just certain of it. :D

JoBelle said:
**pst, D! Try your best....try your very best and make her pass out!!**

Dream on, pot-stirrer...and remember, I know where *you* live as well....oh wait...no I don't. :( But I can find out!! I have low friends in high places :devil: See ya in the fall Jobelle!!

And DVNC - all this big talk and now you need HELP?? *sigh* Guess you're not the 'ler I thought you were. :rolleyes:

Chicken Soup Didn't Come on Time

Hate to break up all of your happy pre-gathering chatter.... :( But I wanted to keep you posted on my condition.

Last week I had an upper respiratory infection... and this week I now have Bronchitis... AWESOME ISN'T IT? LOL (gotta be able to laugh at yourself sometimes... unless it hurts when you do it... *cough* OUCH)

Anyway... as of right now, Sunrise is out for the count and probably won't be attending. Now I am very bullheaded, so I might try to come anyway unless you all threaten to kick my butt when I get there. I'm pretty tough, but smart when I am out numbered.

At any rate... I am very sad :( cause I wanted to meet all of you and see old friends too. I may sneak and run by anyway, but I probably will have to be all quiet and good. :( I still love you all bunches.

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Last edited:
Aw, sorry t'hear you aren't feelin' well still. I hope you get well soon. We'll miss ya!

As for you, LilKittyKatFeet, you keep up ALL the proddin' you like, sugar. There's gonna be a LINE t'get at you, when they hear the volume acheived when you've been tickled. ;)

dvnc said:
There's gonna be a LINE t'get at you, when they hear the volume acheived when you've been tickled. ;)

Um...might be wise for someone to bring a decibel meter...and find out what the legal noise limits are in that area of Memphis.

Y'all are welcome to call me if you get arrested, but I'd only be able to bail out one or two of ya from this distance!

Kat....you're on yer own, darling!!! hee hee hee hee

Kimmie :angel:

Awwww yeah!

For those of you who missed the Gathering (or weened out) you missed a *HELL* of a good time! Many thanks and smooches to Kate for busting her butt over 2 months to make sure we had a place to play and that everyone had a good time. I love you, sugar. :) Many thanks to all the out of towners.....I enjoyed meeting all y'all. :)

Countessa
(who is anticipating the next S.G. already)

Re: Awwww yeah!

Countessa said:
you missed a *HELL* of a good time!

I second that emotion!! I couldn't have done it without you!! Thanks to you and Scared and T for the awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme rub down that turned me into jello. I don't know who was louder....Lite's giggles or my groans of jello-ness. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back