• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who wishes they never got the tickle fixation?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
Did you or do you ever wish that you never got this fixation with tickling and ticklishness?

Interesting question, because I admit I often do my best to try to ignore it, but to no avail. If I had a tickling partner it would not be so bad, but being alone with a high libido it can be a nuisance.

Sometimes yes as it does get in the way of my everyday life, and also feel guilt for having such a fetish as was labelled a pervert by former work colleagues and freinds (I wrote a thread last week on the incident that happened some years ago)

Can't relate, tickle kink has been a fun addition to my nonsense.

Can't relate, tickle kink has been a fun addition to my nonsense.

Same; it's actually been a benefit in a lot of ways, and any bad decisions or actions I've taken related to it have been my own choices.

Growing up I def. Wish I didn’t. It really messed with my self-worth and relationships. Now, I don’t necessarily wish I didn’t have it - I just wish I hadn’t spent to much time in denial and started getting involved much sooner. Now, I see it as a weird blessing; I’ve met some of my closest friends and have amazing memories.

I’ve had moments from time to time. And I’m speaking from a producers standpoint. Because you’re a popular that’s in high demand. You have to keep going and it becomes a chore. Like you don’t get to enjoy it as naturally as I want to. Don’t get me wrong. I love that it’s my kink, but I have those days where I feel I can be without it.

Clips4sale:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130009/the-bk-tickler

Onlyfans
https://onlyfans.com/thebktickler

Allmylinks:
https://allmylinks.com/thebktickler

Growing up I def. Wish I didn’t. It really messed with my self-worth and relationships. Now, I don’t necessarily wish I didn’t have it - I just wish I hadn’t spent to much time in denial and started getting involved much sooner. Now, I see it as a weird blessing; I’ve met some of my closest friends and have amazing memories.

PREACH! Now I wouldn’t say I was in denial about. But I definitely hid it from the world about my kink for years.. still a little to this day, even though majority of me don’t really give a shit who knows these day. LMAO

Clips4sale:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130009/the-bk-tickler

Onlyfans
https://onlyfans.com/thebktickler

Allmylinks:
https://allmylinks.com/thebktickler

Nope! I love it!!
We got lucky with the tickling fetish. Think another it!

I hate it.

I'd trade it in a second for being an underwear-and-shoe stealing paedophile necrophiliac.

If one HAS to have a kink, ours is arguably the most harmless.

The above aberrations have had some removed via self-editing due to popular sensibilities and peculiar modern beliefs.

nuDDTEg.jpg

Last edited:
I'm apathetic about it. It doesn't disrupt any aspect of my life, I don't participate in it actively, and it's never created animosity or awkwardness. Now, in all fairness I think humans are disgusting creatures I do my best to not interact with, let alone make contact with, them. So it's kind of like asking someone who doesn't eat steak if eating steak makes their life more difficult.

It's definitely a curse. I've always believed there are no women out there willing to indulge me. Oh yes I know there are, but I never really went out to see and have assumed optimistically 10%, pessimistically 1% so no real chance unless you're just really lucky. Hence if my theory is true just one more reason it can't work with me and basically anyone. Don't like cats, dogs, smoking, drugs, and am not interested in having children or raising them, or probably owning a house. So as I see it having this kink makes relationships harder.

Still, I don't hate myself for having this kink. I could think of kinks that would be harder to explain to a partner.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish I didn't have it, but at the same time there's far worse things to be into than this.

Did you or do you ever wish that you never got this fixation with tickling and ticklishness?

Thanks for the question, natscott6282. I’ve definitely thought about what life would be like without this fixation on tickling, but I always seem to come back to it with an appreciative mindset. In many ways I think this question is like asking someone who only loves vanilla ice cream to try and imagine a world where vanilla ice cream doesn’t exist. That would be a very sad world indeed for this person. Imagining a world where I don’t get turned on by tickling is like that lost, no vanilla ice cream, world. As I get older (in my 50s now) I am continually learning to be kind to myself and be kind with those parts of myself that are sexual and sexually turned on by certain things. We’re all human. We’re animals. We’re part of nature. We are sexual beings. We crave connection with others. Tickling is a part of that connection. A huge part if you are a tickle fetishist. It is a beautiful thing when you stop and take it all in in its entirety. As long as consenting adults are saying yes to the tickling and all parties are enjoying themselves, I say, embrace this tickling fetish and enjoy all the fun and laughter it brings into the world. Hope that helps. Thanks again for the question. TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

There was a time I would have said yes, rid me of this curse, but not anymore. I've met some really awesome people from this community at real life events and made some friends that I cherish. So, having those people in my life makes me happy that I have this gift.

Yep. 1000%, in a second would ditch it if I was able. It's never done anything but make me unhappy. My spouse refuses to indulge me, either as a lee or a ler and isn't ticklish at all. Vids and RP don't do much for me. I'm stuck, getting more bitter and resentful about this fetish by the day. If I could rewire my brain somehow to just be vanilla, I definitely would.

Thanks for the question, natscott6282. I’ve definitely thought about what life would be like without this fixation on tickling, but I always seem to come back to it with an appreciative mindset. In many ways I think this question is like asking someone who only loves vanilla ice cream to try and imagine a world where vanilla ice cream doesn’t exist. That would be a very sad world indeed for this person. Imagining a world where I don’t get turned on by tickling is like that lost, no vanilla ice cream, world. As I get older (in my 50s now) I am continually learning to be kind to myself and be kind with those parts of myself that are sexual and sexually turned on by certain things. We’re all human. We’re animals. We’re part of nature. We are sexual beings. We crave connection with others. Tickling is a part of that connection. A huge part if you are a tickle fetishist. It is a beautiful thing when you stop and take it all in in its entirety. As long as consenting adults are saying yes to the tickling and all parties are enjoying themselves, I say, embrace this tickling fetish and enjoy all the fun and laughter it brings into the world. Hope that helps. Thanks again for the question. TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

I love this response!
I've never felt that my tickling fetish was a burden. I first realized I loved tickling men when I was 5 years old, but didn't connect with the sexual nature of the interest until years later. This meant I could tickle other guys playfully without the pretense of sexual enactment.

In fact, while I allowed myself to tickle other male friends while growing up, my gayness was hidden. That part of myself did not get expressed until I was in my 20's. This meant that I could enjoy tickling another guy platonically and tickle other guys with the intent of consensual sex--usually with the other guy being tickled to orgasm (my fav sexual tickle activity).

My only issues with tickling seem to be twofold: 1) the time investment needed for a consensual good experience and 2) some bad actors making it tougher.

I like to take the time to form a friendship with another man before tickling him. Trust is a major concern and I want to be certain the lee comes back (if he's a good guy). I'd been learning of some guys taking advantage of tied up guys and going beyond what was agreed to. It makes it tougher for me to connect with other men when those particular men have been assaulted and won't believe I'll respect limits.

Otherwise, I've no problem with my tickling fetish or even expressing it publicly when asked or in the right situations.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back