• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would win in a fight between...

Flatfoot

2nd Level Orange Feather
...your present self and your past self? Your present self means your current self, as of today. Your past self can be yourself from any moment of your past that you choose. Feel free to elaborate on what you think would happen in such a fight, and why you think whichever self you pick would win. I'm in a weird mood, today.

Current self would win in a landslide.

I'm actually in shape now (only @ 18 was I perhaps in better shape) and my heart has been so hardened that I really don't give a fuck.

My old self from age 16-22 wouldn't stand a chance. Even if we roshambo'ed.

My past self was pretty angry and kicked quite a bit of ass in her day. My present self hasn't gotten into it in years. I think it'd be a good fight, but ultimately I think my past self would win.

My old self was a heartless merchant marine with penchant for cheap whiskey and slutty, disease-ridden bar skanks.
I woulda kicked my ass and had no remorse.

The younger me was too much of a light touch, I'd win no trouble

Current self. It took me a while to be able to stand up for myself, so older me would kick some ass.

P.S. This is my favorite thread of the day. Easily. :D

Thats a fairly easy one, I'm just finishing 3 years of MMA training. I could kick my pre-uni self all over the floor

my older self yes cause of my muscle issue getting worse not helping me now

My old self. I was no slouchie to throwing my (lack of) weight around -- I was the crazy little guy, the one that nobody wanted to fuck with because he had a tiny-man complex to overcome and wasn't willing to take shit. Situations included (but were not limited to):

1) Beating the piss out of a dude during a Rammstein concert whose dumbass combat boot kicked our very own Vae in the back of her head (she was alright!);

2) Punching a dude right in the face who had my older brother by the lapels during a KMFDM show. My brother got pushed into the guy in the pit, so it wasn't really anybody's fault. Despite that, the guy turned around, grabbed my brother, reared back to strike, and got a faceful of knuckles before he had a chance.

There were plenty of others, and admittedly, I didn't take many precautions when I was younger and was willing to get into scraps regardless of the consequences. Nowadays, I'm a lot more tame and think through a situation much more clearly beforehand. That being said, my old self would probably deck me in the face a lot faster than my new self.

I do like the new self better, though!

My current self. I'm quicker, stronger and about 140 pounds lighter. It would be over pretty quickly...

My old self. I was no slouchie to throwing my (lack of) weight around -- I was the crazy little guy, the one that nobody wanted to fuck with because he had a tiny-man complex to overcome and wasn't willing to take shit. Situations included (but were not limited to):

1) Beating the piss out of a dude during a Rammstein concert whose dumbass combat boot kicked our very own Vae in the back of her head (she was alright!);

Ah, the first man to ever stand up for my honor. We'll forget the fact that I was on top of Dawes' brother's shoulders and the said kick was due to a crowd surfer and unintentional. I hit the floor laughing. I don't even remember any pain but man, Dawes moved so fast I couldn't stop him. Poor guy. He didn't even know it was coming.

As for me, my past self was waaaaay fiercer than my present. I was alot more willing to bitch someone out, tongue-lash someone to death and punch and kick if I needed to. However, I was also much more willing to cry over anything. So who would win? Present self. While I may have been a crazed maniac some years ago, I could put the pounding on myself now that I would need, could take the tongue lashing with thicker skin and without the big fat cry-tears and after said pounding and appropriate responses (with a LOT LESS cursing), I could hug myself afterwards and be comforting.

Apparently, I grew up. Who knew?

I love the answers, guys! :D

As for me, it depends. If me from the past (about five years ago.) tried to sneak up on me, now, he'd fail, because I'm always paying attention to what's going on around me, and watching people's hands to see what they're gonna do. If past me encountered present me, he'd probably be confused, assume the current me was actually some sort of demonic doppelganger, and wouldn't hold anything back, probably INITIATING an attack. Current me would be confused by such an attack, shocked at seeing myself coming at me with reckless abandon, and would have difficulty reacting quickly during the myriad of thoughts I'd be experiencing.

After a few blows to the head, current me would regain my bearings, look at me from the past, REALIZING it was me from the past, gauging the haircut and camouflage utilities, and would begin anticipating my next move. I'd then look at the collar to see what rank I was wearing, and take advantage of the fact that past me doesn't have the same martial arts training I received a few years later, plus I'm wearing my 40 (He attacked me outside my house, on my way to work. Don't ask, it's MY scenario! :p ). I'd do my best to keep my firearm out of the circumstances, thinking that past me wouldn't know how to get my weapon out of the holster to use against me, plus I would also know that past me wouldn't TRY to get the weapon out, because he'd be more worried that evil doppelganger me (current me) would be seeking an attempt to UTILIZE said weapon, and would try to keep me from getting to it, instead. Neither past me, nor present me is very good with strikes, so we'd both resort to grapples.

Past me would be in better cardio condition, and would exhibit more endurance as we struggled around, bashing into the side of my truck, but he wouldn't have the grappling knowledge that current me has, and would fail to get me into an effective choke hold. I'd be out of breath sooner, but I'd have more of a chance to subdue my past self, and would catch my past self in a guillotine choke. Unfortunately, I'd have my past self's head under my left arm, and I'd be unable to reach my weapon (Damn left-handedness! :mad: ). Past me would struggle and tuck his neck, rendering the hold ineffective, and would resort to body strikes. His body strikes would be effective, as I of course would have been too lazy to wear my vest, that day, and I'd loosen my grip enough for him to get free. Eventually, though, in his attempts to escape, he'd mistakenly give his back to me, and I'd get him in a rear-naked choke with my right arm, AND free up my left hand to reach for my weapon. I'd unholster my weapon, but in a brief moment of nerd hesitance, I'd consider the prospect of how killing past me would negate my existence. Then I'd hit my past self in the head with the butt of my pistol (which unfortunately wouldn't be hard enough to knock myself out.). I'd realize this was a bad idea, and immediately release any hold I had on myself, and get to my feet and put some distance between me and my past self. My past self, hyped up on adrenaline, and mad from being pistol-whipped, cut up from rolling around on asphalt and dirtying his uniform, may not care that a loaded weapon was pointing at him, in the hands of someone who is as good a shot as he is. Hopefully, past self would take a brief moment to regain his composure and take that into consideration. I know the past me would do that, so I'd take a few more defensive steps backwards, also shaken with the adrenaline rush and cuts, (and pissed off that I ruined a perfectly good uniform and don't have the time to go back in the house, shower and iron!) with my weapon trained on myself, and I'd say, "Please, leave me alone. I'm JUST trying to go to work. Go away, and let me be!"

Past me would think that an evil doppelganger wouldn't be concerned with going to work, and wouldn't give him an opportunity to run, when he had a loaded weapon pointed at him. He would put his hands up, thinking he made a mistake in acting hastily, which he'd feel guilty about. He'd then take some slow steps backwards, nod his head to me, saying, "I'm terribly sorry." I'd reply with a nod, saying, "S'okay! You're alright, bud!" with my weapon still pointed at myself. Past me would say, "Okay, cool. Well, uhh, have a good one!" to which I would reply, "Good to go, you, too, man! Be careful goin' home!" He'd nod, and then walk backwards slowly, all the way to the end of the block, and I'd stay there, with my weapon pointed at him, until he made it to the end of the block. Once he was no longer in my line of sight, I'd holster my weapon, look around me, and go inside and call off work to get cleaned up. I'd say that I felt that I had some sort of stomach bug.

My past self would win, I used to be a weight-lifter and a right horrible bastard, after several years of abusing my body I'm now more apathetic and soft around the middle.

Well, my 5 year old self did jiujitsu 6 times a week, and my current self has got a wrist injury that has stopped me from doing that. So I guess it will be a bloody fight but my old self will probably win.

My current self would win. No doubt. Even though I've actually never been in a real "fight" before because I usually used my sarcasm to one-up assholes and make them look incredibly dumb (which I still do). I'd probably destroy my old self with words too lol. I guess being that I was 5'8", most folks never bothered with me because I was always bigger than them. I'm not trying to sound like a badass because anyone who knows me knows that is so NOT how I am lol but I've never been afraid to be in a fight because I know my own strength. That being said.........today's me would kick the fucking ass out of the old me. Losing so many loved ones since then, especially my mother toughened me in ways I never thought possible. I have a lot of unresolved anger inside that when provoked, would probably tear the shit out of the ol' me. That's definitely a statement the old me would have never even made...........

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back