• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WHY do you love tickling?? Fun thread :-)

The sensation of being tickled is unique to any physical sensation in existence. There really is nothing like it. I could just stop there, and that would be a pretty good answer, but there's more to it. A big part of what makes it so wonderful is you have someone's hands touching you all over the place. There's a serious intimate connection that's happening there. It's a "lesser" intimate connection than other types of physical interaction, but intimate nonetheless. To have someone paying attention to you specifically AND doing it in a way that strikes to the core of who you are as a unique individual--with (for some unexplainable reason) this love for tickling--is going to be something very special. Saying we need to be paid attention to might sound 'needy' or 'desperate', but it's not. It doesn't matter who you are... we all need to be paid attention to. Just imagine going about life where no one EVER looked at you or spoke to you, let alone touched you. We ALL need interaction with others, I don't care how independent you think you are. Tom Hanks needed Wilson.

Tickling = Touch = Intimacy = Connection
I'm sure my quasi-syllogism breaks down, but I think it follows. For me at least.

Hmmm. But then I come back to what I said at the start (without all the deep analysis)... there's nothing in existence like tickling... I don't know why, dammit... I just like it!

For me it's actually the tingling feeling of arousal that I get from being tickled. Being submissive is a psychological turn on, too.

I love the anticipation of being tickled try to block out my ticklishness but its no use I love beibg tickled either in a tickle fight pinned down or tied up I love the sensation :)

To me it's really the sadism of it. The idea of causing involuntary reactions with a gentle touch is very arousing to me.

I would love to find a female lee that had ticklish feet! Man, I would buy her silk stockings just to tickle her feet. I bet that would be really grand.

You are so correct TTT for joy! But also hearing a woman's laughter while she is being tickled is also as important.

The laughter, the squirming & thrashing as they try and escape, and the thrill of discovering new tickle-spots. Those are all things I love about tickling, plus the many different ways and tools you can use to tickle someone! There's lots of variety and it is never, ever boring.

It's a fun and sexy way to share intimacy and laugh with my partner. When bondage is added it becomes a whole new thing, a way to totally submit and experience the feeling of helplessness at the hands of someone I care about and trust.

I'd be lying if I said tickling somebody wasn't a bit of a power trip, pinning somebody down and making them squeal, wiggle and beg until they say the safety word is a big turn on. It's kind of silly too, just a light touch could cause somebody to freak out so much. Also I find the way women's bodies move to be very erotic. The best thing about it of course, the lingering threat of the revenge tickling down the line. ;)

Last edited:
For me there is more than just one aspect.
The first aspect is almost like worship. I love every part of my Lee's body. Head to toe, I appreciate and explore his body with tickles.
The stronger more important side for my fetish is the sadistic side. It exploits the sensitive spots I have found. I get off on the fact that my little fingertips can elicit such an intense reaction from my Lee (a tall strong man). The louder he screams from my torture the more turned on i get, even to the point of orgasm. The release it gives me is the thing I crave all day everyday.

As a male ler, I can say it's pretty much the same thing. I like strong spirited women with a bit of a stubborn streak, can't stand banshee who give up in two strokes. I also like to switch once and a while to keep it interesting, and let the lee get a little payback. That is allot of fun too, just cutting lose, and letting go. It's also exciting to see the sadistic spark in a woman's eyes and wondering "is she going to stop when I say the safe word?".

Do you ever switch it up once and a while, or is tickling you against the rules?

Tickling is the most beautiful thing in the world. We need touch we need contact to feel close with our fellow man. Life can be a hard place and the soft loving touch of a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend or partner can be all we need to lost be lost in our own lives. I feel that ticklish laughter is the true-ist form of the ticklee. No sensorship of there actions, no fakeness or falsities. For that moment is bliss. Having your partner trust you with there skin and you both sharing each other intimately. It is a strong bond. Touch is intimate, tickling is sensual, and finding someone that wants you to tickle them is an angel and I hope to meet one someday

I like the aspect of being out of control. I also just love to laugh and what better way then being tickled

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back