• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it illegal in Virginia to tickle women?

This is a law that is likely not enforced. Imagine, for example, a cop patroling Virginia Beach. It isnt likely that if a cop was walking along Virginia Beach, and saw a guy lying in the sand, tickling his gf or wife, that the tickler would be arrested.

This is a law that is likely broken every day. I'm sure there are plenty of ticklish women in Virginia who get tickled all the time.

Mitch

yeah, that exact scenario happened about three weeks ago on VB with hubby and I. He took pics and clips too that he was intends to post, but hasn't gotten around to it yet..

Very cool, nellie. I look forward to seeing them.

Mitch

Yeah there is a law but its not enforced obviously. I lived there so if it wasenforced i think id be sentenced to death.

That is such a weird law! I've lived in VA my whole life and never knew that, guess you learn something new every day ^_^!

In Chester, you can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls after midnight
It's a Welshman or a Scotsman who you're meant to pin to a church door by means of an arrow through the ear and then seek assistance for there, I think.

Not 100% sure though, been a while since I was down there.

As an aside, it is illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle in London.

Some great ones from Colorado:

• It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
  • One may not mutilate a rock in a state park.
  • Boulders may not be rolled on city property.
  • It is illegal to permit ones llama to graze on city property.
  • Throwing missiles at cars is illegal.
  • It is illegal to bring your horse or pack mule above the ground floor of any building.
  • (My favorite) Catapults may not be fired at buildings. bwhahaha darn!

There goes this weekend's fiasco. I was actually going to try to break both of the last laws at once by using my catapult to launch my pack mule onto a higher floor than ground level.

catapultfails.jpg

Oh well, I'll just have to settle for weird looks while rolling that bad boy through LoDo to lay siege to Coors Field. :D

In Liverpool it's illegal for women to go topless in the high street unless they are the owner of a tropical fish shop.

It's called a "blue law." There are many bizarre, antiquated laws dating back to more puritanical times. Maybe tickling a woman was regarded as an improper form of quasi-sexual touching and got people all bent out of shape...

*Looks around, heads back to Canada*

LOL. Yeah, I knew of most of this state's goofy blue laws, but I didn't know about the tickling one! :) The one about not cussing on Atlantic Avenue or the boardwalk of Virginia Beach is still in effect...it's kind of funny. And the not doing business on Sundays one is typical in the Roanoke area.

Last edited:
It's also illegal to walk across the border of Minnesota with a duck on your head.

I remember my high school government teacher reading this one day when we were discussing strange laws on the books. I was into tickling back then (but nobody else knew) and wished she would have elaborated more, because I thought it was because a guy had mercilessly tickled his girlfriend. Sad to say, nothing more was discussed about it.

This reminds me of an interesting story...

A french student was researching old university laws when he discovered a clause that stated a student could demand a glass of wine in a lecture. He promptly surprised his lecturer with this law, who then fetched him some wine.
Later the same lecturer, after looking into the laws himself stopped the student and demanded a fine of 100 francs-for crossing the quad without his sword!

Ok not about tickling, or Virginia, but hey i found it amusing =]

never heard of that one

I have heard of alot of weird laws, like the one in Michigan that says you can't walk anelephant down the street, don't know if that is true but I heard it somewhere, I have also never heard of illegal tickling in Virginia. It's probably on that noone even knows and if tghey did whose gonna enforce it???

Pratt

*Ahem*

the term "Only in America" comes to mind :D

Australia might have been founded by criminals but I am pretty sure our laws make a little more sense LOL...Which just goes to show that they should hand the keys over to the inmates more often :p LOL

DJ Tickler

I don't know why it is illigal to tickle women in Virginia, but it sounds like an interesting plot device for the writers on the forum.

I have heard of alot of weird laws, like the one in Michigan that says you can't walk anelephant down the street, don't know if that is true but I heard it somewhere, I have also never heard of illegal tickling in Virginia. It's probably on that noone even knows and if tghey did whose gonna enforce it???

Pratt

That could actually make sense! Never had a circus in town?? :) I've seen elephants on the road more than once!

I think it's really dumb to have such a thing become a law. I mean, come on! One less female tickled is one step closer to utter chaos! lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back