• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

A new place every week, as long as I get to live on my own.

Would you rather take a shower in water that is too hot or too cold?

Eat octopus. It's quite tasty!

Would you rather be 210 cm tall and fat or 130 cm short and slim?

210 m tall and fat, fuck being skinny

Would you rather have chocolate covered bacon or triple chocolate bacon

What's the difference..? Haven't tried either.

Would you rather get rid of your tickle fetish or keep it?

Huge rockstar! My career would last longer, I'd not have to worry as much about injuries.. and I love to sing.

Would you rather own a really expensive car or a luxury yacht?

A really expensive car. I don't much like getting seasick.

Would you rather go on vacation in a city with fine museums or a city with fine restaurants?

Ouf! Tough choice! I'd love to go to Rome. They have both there of course, but I'd mainly go for the museums and historical buildings.

Would you rather live another life as the sex you have now or try a life as the other?

Rather be a man again

Rather live your next life with this tickle fetish? Or go through life without one?

I would rather have the tickle fetish again.

Would you rather live on a high mountain or in a deep canyon?

Mountain, hopefully there is a natural spring somewhere near me that I can filter water

Rather be able to fly? Or the the ability to become invisible on command?

I'd rather be invisible. That may come in handy more often than being able to fly.

Would you rather live 100 years in the future or 100 years in the past?

100 years in the past would be 1915. If I was born then it would mean I got to experience a lot of the 20th century. That would be interesting. I'm not so sure the future will get that much better. We'll probably just destroy ourselves ^^
I pick 100 years in the past.

Would you rather live some time in the Roman Empire (27 BC – 476 AD) or a country of our choice in Europe som time during the Middle Ages (5th – 15th century)?

Roman Empire

Rather tickle your biggest celebrity crush whenever you want but it leaks to the press, or so it once and nobody finds out but you can never make contact with that celebrity again

Whenever I want. Let the press have at it. It would be worth it.

Would you rather be able to tickle any celebrity any time for the rest of your life OR find the love of your life, but only be limited to tickle him/her and noone else for the rest of your life.

Celebrity, I need variety, lol

Rather tickle Tiffani Amber Thiessen, or Megan Fox

Tiffany!

Would you rather get tickled by Avril Lavigne or Kristen Stewart?

Last edited:
Close; but I'm gonna go with Avril I think.

Would you rather tickle your favorite hottest celeb to insanity and/or half to death; or get tickled like that your self by said celebrity? And; who would be your choise of celebrity?

I'd choose to tickle one of my favorite hottest celebs Alyson Hannigan
Alyson-Hannigan-Feet-991162.jpg

If you ended up in he'll would you like to be Tickle demon and torture helpless soles or would you rather be one of the poor tortured souls/soles?

Definitely a tickle demon. :firedevil That would kinda be like heaven though ;)

Would you rather starve for a week and then tickle anyone you like for a week OR eat what you like during the week, but only get to tickle the person of your choice for an hour?

Man. Can I pig out for in advance? I might be able to fast for a week if I know its coming. Then I have a whole week! As long as that's not right after, I'd probly feel really crappy after not eating for a week. I don't think I've ever gone more than a day, and that sucked.

Would you rather have a genie that will grant you three wishes, and they can be anything, or unlimited wishes but they all have to be about tickling?

unlimited wishes but they have to be about tickling

would you rather be the most ticklish person in the world or not ticklish at all

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back