• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writting a tickle story.

Mary Ann... smaller, true, but a strong farm girl. Ginger is prolly too prissy Hollywood glam to mix it up.

Mary Ann... smaller, true, but a strong farm girl. Ginger is prolly too prissy Hollywood glam to mix it up.

While Mary Ann would indeed be a strong farm girl, I always had a feeling that Ginger was not a wilting flower, and that she had put her time in to struggling her way up in the movie biz before making it. True she is a Star now, but I wager she had a past that was no stranger to some hard work. And I wouldn't doubt that a few cat fights lay in her past either.

Myriads

I agree Mary Ann for sure haha. Ginger is a pris. Mary Ann would be able to hog tie her before ginger even knew what hit her haha!

For many of the same reasons stated, Mary Ann would win that tickle fight. Seems she would be scrappier and more up to the challenge.

Who who do you think would win?

Happy Triangle! You're not paying attention. You asked this question in the first post, and so far its Dawn Wells 5, Tina Louise 1. I ignored Slaver Ticklers post as he seems to want it both ways. Myself I've always fantasized about watching Ginger getting tickled senseless, but for this I really don't have a horse in this race but I'd love to watch. Maybe that Ginger would get it good in the beginning until she discovers Mary Anns' tickle spot and over powers her.

Last edited:
Well including my deviantart poll and my tickling fourm disscusion, it's actually;

Mary Ann- 7

Ginger- 4

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back