• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite profession to tickle

Yes I fantasize sometimes about being under the anchor desk playing with and tickling some hot news anchor's feet while she reads the news.

My Number 1 tickling fantasy :D

Firefighter, cop, security guard. a profession where a man thinks hes a tough guy. Those types are FUN to break :)

I like how you think, Cute Jill :D

Hehe... having worked around women in scrubs for years, I'd have to say it's a big fantasy of mine to tickle a woman in the medical field... nurse, or whatever :)

I've already done the journalist thing, that was fun ;)

I like how you think, Cute Jill :D

Hehe... having worked around women in scrubs for years, I'd have to say it's a big fantasy of mine to tickle a woman in the medical field... nurse, or whatever :)

I've already done the journalist thing, that was fun ;)

thank you leafstk! lol I am going to be a pharmacist or a cosmetic chemist so maybe when I get my white coat we can talk haha

hahaha! Okay, you know where to find me! :D That's too cute :wub:

Soldiers, cops, NFL players. I would love to bring down the tough and diciplined

athletes politicians

i often watch college volleyball on tv just to see how many tall attractive females are playing i dream of stripping them of their footwear off locking them in the stocks and tickling their big beautiful barefeet. the last few years ive been captivated by girls softball players such aspitcher the tall blonde jenny finch and former arizona pitching hottie now pitching proffessionally blonde bomb shell taryne mowatt and basketball players id love to lock both of these in the stocks strip their cleats and socks off and tickle their feet as punishment for having stinky feet. another is tennis hottie maria sharapova ive seen her feet on celebrity foot sites and they are pretty i dont know if i could stop if i started tickling her feet. as far as politicians sara palin peaked my interests as someone who really needs to be tickled even hillary clinton i wanted to tickle in the past. of course hot soccer players cheerleaders id love to tickle.

definitely hooters girls, motocross chix and females in the military!:headbang::headbang:

Hmmm I always think of hot powerful men (I'm a sub) sooooo a lawyer, doctor, politician, stock broker, fireman, etc would make me hot & bothered ;)

If it was "favourite profession to be tickled BY" I would say a massage therapist, they know the body well and also how to make the whole thing relaxing and pleasurable as they torture you senseless lol.

As for who I would tickle...well I figure a bellydance instructor would be nice. I mean think about it, they're flaunting the whole package right there, and it's sensual rather than sleazy. If you were brave enough to initiate something, I bet it would be one hell of a ride.

Through the years, I have had different fantasies about different
professional women i'd like to tickle. Nurse's, secretaries, teachers etc.
Now I think, I'd like to tickle all those smart ass girls out there that
think they are better then everyone else. Ya know, the ones who make
fun of everyone else, the ones who talk down to you, etc. They need a
real lesson about being nicer and that lesson would be to tickle the nicest
into em.:devil::devil:
By the way, I believe there profession would be professional bit*h.

Growing up, I've gotten my share of teachers....wonderful :). Now, any profession works for me. Teachers, Lawyers, IT Folks, Pre-school Teachers, Business People, News Anchors.........for some reason, this thread made me think I'd love to tickle the trio of ESPN Anchors, Hannah Storm, Sage Steele, and Reischa Canidate.

If it was "favourite profession to be tickled BY" I would say a massage therapist, they know the body well and also how to make the whole thing relaxing and pleasurable as they torture you senseless lol.

I feel the same way. I don't know if it's an accurate perception, but it seems to me like there's a good chance that a message therapist would be a very good 'ler.

Female flight attendants, please, especially Asian ones!

I would have to choose......

If I had to choose, it would be either a female cheerleader, foot model, or actress.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back