• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite profession to tickle

The sales girls at the makeup/perfume counter at the department stores...I've sucessfully tickled three!

I once tickled a girl who was a swimmer in the LeReve show at the Wynn....very fun.
Once tickled a librarian(no she didn't wear glsses). she was in her 30's and smokin...not the reserved type you would think.
Had a lot of fun with a nurse in California once...longest session i ever had...five and a half hours...what a girl!

What is the profession you either dream about or enjoy tickling? For example, a secretary, nurse, teacher, business person...etc. And if you if you have....

A high powered Executive would be my pick. Someone who hates to be tickled, but is very stubern about giving in. I would probably tickle her until she said something about belonging in the home, like I did in my Lynda Cater story. Lynda never broke, she ended up getting free and getting even. That might have been the best part of it. So definetly the Executive type for me.

Nurse
Cheerleader
Fanatical rival pro football fan- Tickling punishment.....lol

Teacher
Nurse
Waitress
Female Cop
And since I went to Catholic school.......NUN!!! (Most were older, one was young and nice looking.)

And if by chance she ends up in the White House.......

PRESIDENT HILARY!!!

* Secretaries ( done !! ) cause they are so sexy sometimes in their outfits
* Nurses : i see many cutes ones, besides most of them are always in opened shoes, i mean comfortable + often barefoot so it's tempting !
* Waitresses ( done !! ): oh man they have feet !!!! just ask them to do a massage after work and they'll give you their feet right away
* Kinesiotherapists : just a big MEH !! i have two cutes ones like hell, i'll try one day, it should be a great fun cause they're playful & great persons. lucky me

Bah that's just the major part, there are so many like students, sellers, i mean every girl that is somewhat cute, has a nice smile & wears open shoes that show her feet = ticklee :)

Besides, the snobish, highly selfish persons who think they are above all, but when it would came to tickling them, they'd be right away on earth again ( or hell depends )

I'd say female athletes also. I'm a huge soccer fan, and I would love to have a go at Heather Mitts.

Another one would be female lawyers

Omg!

Oh how could I possibly forget...a Real Estate Agent! I very, very briefly tickled one that was selling my friends house (I think I wrote a story about it here somewhere...).

Tickle Massage

I am a masseus who loves to use tickling with regular clients. I love to tickle business executives male and female the most.

Teachers

When I was in grade school, I used to have a music teacher who used to take off her shoes and have a student rub her feet while teaching class. Alas, I wasn't one of those students! That was before I knew I had a foot and tickling fetish.

Also, a math teacher in 7th grade. This was when clogs were in. She would wear them everyday, sometimes with socks, sometimes with hose. She was brunette and only 27 to boot, (I was 12). She was short and have to stand on chairs to hang things in her classroom. Her clogs would come off for her to stand on a chair. Ah, then I had that foot fetish, but alas, could still only dream.

For me......

I would have to say a professional cheerleader.

Female teacher seems to be a popular choice. I like it too, and since I've become a teacher myself, I've had a chance to tickle a few female teachers (I've dated 2 of them in the past).
Of women professions I haven't tickled, I'd have to jump on the newscaster/tv host bandwagon. There are a few local ones in Vancouver I'd like to make giggle.

Last edited:
In addition to the ones I listed a few weeks ago, I'd also have to add female teachers, and also female hairstylists. I have had several hairstylists in my life that I would love to tickle!

Mitch

I'd like to remind everyone that being a fulltime homemaker is a very nobel profession.

I never gave this one much thought. Hmmm. Professional ticklees?

Female business execs, exec assistants, and a DOminatrix would be great

Wouldn't mind tickling a microbiologist... but she'd beat me up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back