• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ask milagros317 not everything but some things

milagros317

Verified
In this thread, you may ask me any question that you wish.
I will either answer it, or post "I PASS" as a non-response. :D

Yay! Yay Yay Yay!!!

When you come on TMF, do you click the "What's New" button to surf? What does your posting routine look like?

Yay! Yay Yay Yay!!!

When you come on TMF, do you click the "What's New" button to surf? What does your posting routine look like?
No, I don't use the "What's New" button. In each section that I visit, I note the green arrows to see which posts I have already posted in or absence of green arrows for the opposite.

I go through Tickling Discussion first, then General Discussion (but NOT Silly Stuff Forum yet), then downward through most of the other subforums. When I get to the bottom, I go to Silly Stuff Forum last and then spend a LONG time here. :D

When did you decide you were going to take over the TMF, post-wise? Was it a conscious choice?

When did you decide you were going to take over the TMF, post-wise? Was it a conscious choice?
In June 2003 I bought a new computer and decided to get among the top five posters on the TMF. At the time, the big posters were His Divine Shadow, Venray, and Big Jim. By January 2004, I decided to go for number one. I passed HDS to become first at about 14,000 posts. :D

Is it bad that I don't know who any of those people are?

Is it bad that I don't know who any of those people are?
Venray and his wife almost never post any more and haven't shown up at NEST in years. :( I met them many times.
Big Jim lives in the UK and almost never posts any more. :( I have never met him.
You don't have to feel bad about not knowing them.
His Divine Shadow is a computer wizard who keeps the TMF running whenever there is a problem. We all owe him a lot, and you should learn who he is. :D

Good to know!

OK, here's a question you might not know the answer to - What did the tickling world look like online before the TMF?

Good to know!

OK, here's a question you might not know the answer to - What did the tickling world look like online before the TMF?
There was a Usenet group called alt.sex.tickling but most of the posts in it were spam. You could post alphanumeric text only--no photos and no videos.

When did you first start participating in the online tickle world?

How did you survive 11 hours?
We do many things besides tickling. Some of the time I am relaxing while mummified.

Attachments

• jun12b3.jpg
    jun12b3.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 8
  • jun12gs5.jpg
    jun12gs5.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 6
  • jun12gs4.jpg
    jun12gs4.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 8
So many questions. . .

What did she do while you were relaxing?

So many questions. . .

What did she do while you were relaxing?
She makes herself a snack and eats it, or reads, or makes phone calls, or surfs the web. :D
Sometimes she leaves me in that sleep sack for four hours, until I am begging for a bathroom break. :eek:

Are you wearing a t-shirt with Shelley's feet on it?
Yes, I had two of those made by uploading a photo to a website where they make any photo into a t-shirt or a mug or a poster or ... :D

Was this a surprise to her? How did she react?
She loved it! She took home a mug with the same picture on it. :D
After I have licked and licked her bare soles, she wipes them dry on my shirt, saying, "I'm wiping my feet on my feet." :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back