• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ask milagros317 not everything but some things

What would you consider to be the most important material possession to have in one lifetime?
It is different for different people.
My most treasured material possession currently is a 1955 Tops Sandy Koufax rookie baseball card, graded PSA #8 (Near Mint/Mint).

Will you ever make another entry for your Trapped & Tickled series on MTJPUB?

Sadly, likely not. Every time I get an idea for a story, I realize that I have already written it, either in that series or here on the TMF. :(
I guess I need new inspiration.

If you could tickle any current celebrity, who would it be and on what part of the body?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If life has an UNDO button, would you be using it? If so, what aspect would it be about?

No, stocks and commodities. Mostly missed opportunities, when I had a feeling things would go in a certain direction but did not trust my feeling with money.

Now that baseball season has started, which Major League Ball Game are you going to attend?

Now that baseball season has started, which Major League Ball Game are you going to attend?

I will not attend any major league game until the Dodgers come to NYC to play the Mets, which will be on September 13th, 14th, and 15th. :D

When was your first serious tickling session and who was it with (or one of your earliest if you can't remember)?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back