• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ask milagros317 not everything but some things

Do you have a hobby outside of baseball and tickling? :DanceBun2:

At the age of 18, at a "bring your own booze" party to celebrate our recent graduation from high school, I drank an entire bottle of whisky from Scotland. I lost consciousness. I woke up five or six hours later, at home in my own bed, not knowing how I had gotten there.[sup]*[/sup] I spent the next 12 hours vomiting and then dry-heaving.

[sup]*[/sup]It turned out that my friends, when unable to wake me up after vigorous efforts to do so, called my father who came and got me. With their help, he carried me back to my own room. He was, to make a huge understatement, not happy at all about this turn of events.

What could be that specific book you regret to have read in your 50's but should have read at age 15, so life would have one hell of a different twist compared to now? LOL! :D :D :D

There is no book that I read in my 50's that would have caused my life to be much different had I read it at age 15. :D
I do wish that I could send a copy of the Wall Street Journal from 2000 back to myself at age 15.

I thought I might see you at Bella Bash, but alas, you were not there. Would you share the reason for your absence?

The cost of plane fare and hotel would have been too much. I do expect to attend NEST 2017 in Philadelphia which is a much shorter trip. :D

Organ donations, if made by an adult voluntarily, are fine with me. Yes, if my brother or one of my other close relatives needed a kidney and I was compatible as a donor, then I would volunteer to donate.

Now that you have 400,000 posts, do you feel any different?

Is there a prize for screenshotting your 400,000th post before you got to 400,001?

Now that you have 400,000 posts, do you feel any different?

Is there a prize for screenshotting your 400,000th post before you got to 400,001?
No, I don't feel any different. I thought I would feel different when I went from 99,999 to 100,000 but I didn't feel any different then either. :p

Sure, but you have to come to NEST 2017 to get your prize. :D

Hey Milagros, this is a weird question, and the answer could very well be (and probably is) a big ole "no".

In fact, I think it's more than one question, now that I think about it.

1.) In a general way, in your daily life, how does your affinity for mathematics impact the way you see the world? I have no idea what it could be, if any.....maybe license plates make you automatically add up the numbers or who knows what.....only you would know!

2.) Regarding tickling, is there anything about your affinity with mathematics that comes into play? Maybe you divide up her sole or body into micro-regions and calculate the percentage or her (or your) ticklishness, or who knows what......only you would know!

3.) Lastly, this just popped into my mind. Would you be able to still tackle some formula in your head, or some kind of math problem, whilst being tickled? Might be an interesting challenge! Like, if the train leaves at 1:00 to travel 50 miles to the station at 75 mph, and I'm traveling 5 miles to the station at 30 mph, what time should I leave to meet the train? You think you could handle something like that, or would your brain not be able to concentrate? (I would assume the latter, but......maybe not!)

1) My affinity for mathematical reasoning does affect the way that I see the world. Not by doing arithmetic all day long, but rather by questioning what axioms (things presumed to be true that can not be questioned) people hold to come to their conclusions.

2) The only way it affects my tickling practices has been my inventing various dice games for Dommes to play.

3) No, I can not concentrate on any mathematical problem while being tickled.

What would you consider to be the most important material possession to have in one lifetime?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back