• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ask milagros317 not everything but some things

What exactly do you have against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. Did they wrong you in some way?
Just curious, I am not a baseball fan :D

What exactly do you have against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. Did they wrong you in some way?
Just curious, I am not a baseball fan :D
They are the traditional rivals of the team that I love, the Brooklyn Dodgers, currently playing in Los Angeles.

Moreover, they cheat. Most under Leo Durocher, their manager from 1948 to 1955, but always team known to cheat. At least one year, the number of games that they stole by cheating exceeded the margin by which they won the NL pennant. They also cheated often under John McGraw, their manager from 1902 to 1932.

They are the traditional rivals of the team that I love, the Brooklyn Dodgers, currently playing in Los Angeles.

Moreover, they cheat. Most under Leo Durocher, their manager from 1948 to 1955, but always team known to cheat. At least one year, the number of games that they stole by cheating exceeded the margin by which they won the NL pennant. They also cheated often under John McGraw, their manager from 1902 to 1932.

Well I hate cheaters too! Now I am starting to understand why you dislike the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.
I'm also not a fan of the New England Patriots

Well I hate cheaters too! Now I am starting to understand why you dislike the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.
I'm also not a fan of the New England Patriots
You haven't asked a new question, but I do have something to add. In this century, the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards had Barry Bonds on their team, the most notorious cheater with performance enhancing drugs who never got caught and punished.

Sorry if this has been asked already. Does it feel strange knowing you won't be going back to work in a few weeks?

Do you think you will ever going over there and kick Chris' arse?

I've got a rather devious Would You Rather, just for you! Ahem...

Would you rather never get to have sessions with Goddess Shelly again... or have the San Francisco Giants win every World Series from now until the end of time? >:3

I've got a rather devious Would You Rather, just for you! Ahem...

Would you rather never get to have sessions with Goddess Shelly again... or have the San Francisco Giants win every World Series from now until the end of time? >:3
I would rather never have a session with Goddess Shelly again. There are other beautiful women who are professional Dommes. But the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards are evil incarnate. :firedevil

Would you buy Chris apples before you kick his arse?

Would you buy Chris bananas before you kick his arse?

What is your religion?
I am a Jew but I do not practice Judaism.
What do you have aversion to sex topic?
Some things I post about freely; others are too personal.
Do you have money?
Yes, but not enough to never worry about it again. In other words, I am neither rich nor poor.
:rowfull:
I'm being silly. You don't need to answer. :D
That's OK; I gave answers with which I am comfortable. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back