• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm departing from CMH in a few hours, and I already miss the living Hell out of all you good folks. This leaving thing is horseshit. We need to all band together, pick a city, and buy out a huge condo building or something to live in.

Anyways, I love you all and I'll post more once I make it home. <3

I am going to buy a big Inn and you will all be welcome!!!

Seriously,

I always have such a great time at Bella Bash! I miss you all.

This was such an awesome weekend. I miss all you crazies so much :(. I'm so glad that I was able to come and spend time with everyone. <33333

Since a tribute thread doesn't seem forthcoming, I'm gonna start with some of my favorite quotes from the weekend. Feel free to add your own:

Rhino: "His weenis is collared to mine!"

Natural switch: "You Mexicans need to go back to your own country".
Robace: "In Georgia, it's the Mexicans that pick all the food you eat".
Slacker: "They pick fried chicken?"
*Myth77 falls off the ottoman, laughing*

Skippy: "Rent asunder?? What the fuck does that even mean?? Don't ever use those words with me again!!"
BlackestLily: "Read a fucking comic book!!!"

Bill: "Did someone just walk thru my house and growl at me?"

Kraziedog: "You can put me over your knee and give me a good girl spanking".
Brucetheshark: "That's the sort of thing nightmares are made of"

Please put up more as I know I forgot a bunch of epic ones from many others.

BlackestLily: I'm going to bite your finger off! Then they'll all call you Four-Fingered....

BRENT!!!

Euphoricy: I feel like we're the toys from Toy Story.

Regarding tributes - be patient, Slackerbitch!

Aimee (after encouragement from several of us to Brucetheshark) Who the fuck are you?

Brucetheshark (after a first perplexed look on his face) I like her.

Rob

Mochalicious mamas ... hot chicks w/guns ... mini Nerd reunions ... seeing good friends again ... meeting a TON of cool people ... cakes shaped like ass ... being spooned by Mexicans ... zebra-headed gingers ... Bob Evans' sausage biscuit bowls ( effing YUM! ) ... Canadiens ... newly sprouted vaginas ... group hugs ... & more grunting than you can shake a stick at.

*sigh* How long 'til the next Bash?

Had a great time. Thank you , Bella & everyone! :wavingguy

Yeah, somebody was a carrier this weekend, because I started to feel the flu coming on yesterday. Someone has shit to answer for, because I haven't had the flu in almost 4 years.

I blame whoever it was that dressed as the monkey from Outbreak during the costume portion on Saturday night. Next time , keep your Motaba virus to yerself , fiend! :disgust:

Let me start off by saying that Bella Bash '08 was my first gathering ever, and I remember leaving there thinking that it was awesome, but also being worried that my gathering experience had peaked. I couldn't imagine it getting any better. I was proven wrong when Bella Bash '09 came about and took the place of Bella Bash '08 as the best gathering I had been to. As I expected, Bella Bash '10 came in and kicked '09's behind. I expect it to be dethroned only by Bella Bash '11. Bella, I have absolutely no idea how you do it, but keep it up.

Now for the mushy-gushy lovey part.

Miss Bella (& fam) - Thank you so much for, once again, opening your home to all of us. You're an amazing and gracious hostess who makes us all feel right at home from the second we walk in. It was so wonderful to see you and spend time with you this weekend. I will never forget the sight of you trying to force a suitcase the same size as you into the front seat of my car with you :facepalm: and being confused as to why my turn signals were turning themselves on and off :confused: It was great visiting with you and the Shark in a smaller setting on Saturday evening. And mega thanks for letting me be the guinea pig while you taught the Rhino how to paddle :faint: Happy Birthday, Mama B. Love you so much :bubbleheart:

My beautiful 13 - Babygirl, I can't even think where to begin. You know that you, our friendship, and every moment we spend together means the entire world to me. You're precious and amazing and I cherish you every single day. I can't even begin to imagine what this gathering would have been like without you. Wife cuddle time, as calm and quiet as it was, was a highlight of the weekend. I still laugh out loud when I think of, "We're like the toys from Toy Story." You were there every moment to talk or to listen or to just love me when I really needed you to. You were, without any doubt, the sexiest fucking tiger I have ever seen in all my life - and together we IFD'd the shit out of that costume party and the gathering as a whole. The best part of the entire weekend had to be lying in the basement, listening to the Best Book Ever, surrounded by the people I love the most, feeling so overwhelmed with happiness that it was almost painful - and I would never have been able to reach such a level of joy had you not been there. There is absolutely nothing I could say here to express how much you mean to me and how necessary you are in my life - not only at gatherings, but every single day. I love you more than you will ever know.

My gorgeous Wife - As much fun as I had Thursday and Friday, the gathering really started for me when you walked in that door and the reuniting of IFD was complete. Gin put it best when she said that nothing feels as perfect and as natural as the three of us being together. You are amazing and beautiful and so sexy there aren't words to describe it, and you need to know it without any shadow of a doubt - ever. You enhanced every experience I had at this gathering. Something as simple as nomming dry cereal in bed was made better because you were there to force it on. There is no one in the world I would rather have laid side by side and faced the wrath of our months of shit talking with. I only wish that someone somewhere had audio-recorded those precious hours so we could listen back to all of the amazing quotes that came out of our distress. There isn't another bottom in the world who I would rather slap me, forcefeed me a mint and turn me into their bitch at a moment's notice - but I am glad that you returned from feral mode before it became permanent. You are my Wife, and I love you more than you could possibly begin to understand.

My precious Rhino - There is no one else I would rather have been my last goodbye, even if it was one of the hardest. The time that we spent together at this gathering meant the world to me - more than you know. I always have more fun with you than I do with almost anybody else, and this weekend was no exception - but there were also moments when I just needed some love, and you were right there to suffocate me in your big rhino arms and tell me the exact perfect words I needed to hear in that moment. There's not another person in the world I would rather have slam my face into the headboard, making my nose bleed because I got too mouthy :p and if I had my pick of tropical islands to vacation on, you'd be at the top of my list :p Lying between you and the rest of IFD on Sunday night, listening to the book was indescribable. In that moment, my world was so perfect it almost hurt. Getting to be the guinea pig for your paddling lesson was completely and utterly magnificent. I've never felt such a natural high in my life, and lying there and being able to come down slowly and in such perfect conditions made the entire experience the most intense, and one of the best I've ever had - even if my arch-nemesis half was in a wheelchair and it was the closest any human could possibly get to Hamburger Helper without actually dying. Moar - for real :faint: My sweet Rhino, there's not a chance in this world that you have any idea how much you mean to me.

Brent and Stacy - Oh, Four Fingered.......BRENT! My neighbor of 15 minutes who I have to drive 7 hours to see. We have a major fail there. It was fantastic to see you, and amazing to watch your own my Wife. I have to admit, ya done good. Just be glad she returned back to her normal self, otherwise I'd be after you. I felt like we got to hang out alot more this time around than we have previously, and it was awesome :) Stacy, it's always a treat to see you. I think that I actually have your needle and thread somewhere in my car LOL I make no promises, though. :p Love you guys!

Jay - Wow - to think that 3 years ago it was both of our first gatherings, and to think about where I was mentally that first night is mind-blowing. We've shared an amazing journey with lots of memories. This weekend was one of the best I've ever had, and you were a huge part of that. It was wonderful to spend time together, and I just miss you so much right now - it's unreal. We make one hell of a Catchphrase team :D Love you, babe :bubbleheart:

Mel - Babygirl, it's criminal that you live so far away now and we never see eachother!! It does make seeing you at gatherings that much more exciting, though, and this time was no exception :) I had so much fun hanging out with you and girl-talking in our hotel room. Feel free to call me or text me or whatever anytime you need to talk or just want to shoot the shit. Miss you tons babe. Love you!

Byron - I've never seen a grown man rock Spiderman gloves quite like you did. :) It's so awesome that you made the trip all the way up here for the gathering. It was great to see you again. Even though we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together, I enjoyed all the time that we were in eachother's company. You're a fun and sexy dude, and I can't wait to see you again!

Katie - My little herna - never in my life have I humped anyone quite as awesomely as I humped you Sunday night. You really know how to take the ride! LOL! I felt like we didn't get to spend as much time together as we usually do, but it was wonderful to see you nonetheless. I miss you every second that you're away, and I can't wait to see you again. Keep working hard, babygirl. I love you.

Bruce - It was absolutely fantastic to see you again. I'm bummed we didn't get a chance to play a second time, but you definitely made your mark with that off-the-ropes move Saturday night. Between last Bella Bash and this one, you definitely opened up some doors for me, and I totally love you for that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NEST. Miss you, til then! :bubbleheart:

Jess - Okay, so you're officially the most adorable thing in the entire world. I knew that I was gonna love you just based on all the great things everyone said about you, but you seriously blew me away with how awesome you are. You were totally one of my favorite newbz, and I love that we live so close together. I can't wait to hang out more!

Myth - It was so fantastic to meet you! Even though we didn't hang out very much, I think your sense of humor rocks, and I'm really looking forward to spending more time with you at future gatherings :)

TKLMAN - Oh, Bald Rob :bubbleheart: I expected meeting you to be awesome, and you totally blew my expectations out of the water. You totally, totally rock, and saying goodbye to you sucked. We absolutely MUST make time to hang out more next time. You are super sweet and so funny, and I miss you already! Take care, boo :bubbleheart:

Mexican Rob - Cabana Bob! It was so great to spend time with you this weekend. Sorry that I totally insulted your Smacks LOL They're not just for assholes :p I hope you had an amazing weekend, because you totally deserve it! You did alot of work getting the room and switching rooms and all that for us, and I want you to know that I really appreciate it. Can't wait to see you again!

Jeff - Even though our paths didn't cross much, I was glad to see you having such a great time - sometimes a little too great :p Your costume was totally awesome - way more badass than I thought it was gonna be. Good work, sucka. I better be seeing you in Albany!

Christina, Kevin & Morgan - You guys looked absolutely fantastic at the costume party!! Kevin, I'm ready to start poppin' out your babies anytime! :p You all know how much I love you, and I can't wait for us to get together - hopefully sooner rather than later! Even if we don't plan an official munch, just getting together for dinner one night or another comedy show would be amazing. Miss you!!

Team Canada - I didn't get to see a whole lot of any of you, but the time that I did get to see you was awesome nonetheless. Maggie, it was fantastic to meet you, even if we didn't get too much past "Hello." :) I'm sorry you all had such a shitty time at the border, but you brought me my Wife, and that makes it all worthwhile :p Love you all and can't wait til the next one!

Natural - Oh, natural - this was one helluva gathering for you, hm? You got dragged into Bella Court (thanks for losing, btw :p), Big Black Birthday'd, forced cookie'd AND the flu. All that and we never did find time to get down with our cuddles. Next time, Gadget. I hope you're feeling better. See you in Albany? :bubbleheart:

Imfailer - Oh my sweet, Imfailer. Me and you are in a fight. You left without so much as a text message saying goodbye! :slapfight: You're lucky you're adorable. Good job owning my 13 in the car after breakfast. You surprised the crap out of all of us. Miss you tons, babe. I swear we are DOING my experiment in Albany. No more excuses!! Love you!

Tennis MAN (not guy :p) - It was awesome to see you again! And even more fun to spend some time with you. You are seriously one of the most easygoing, funny guys. I loved messing with you at Steak and Shake, and you just took it like a champ LOL If you ever leave without saying goodbye again, bad things are going to happen. :lion: Hope to see you in Albany :bubbleheart:

Little Kevin - It's always so awesome to see you. Thanks for loving Brian Regan with me, even if everyone else thought he was lame. It was awesome to hang out with you and get lost together LOL I can't wait to see you again!! :pounce:

Amy, Kassi, Jhoti, Judy, Deb, Kered, HisFlyingFingers, Mina, Greg and anyone else I may have forgotten, please forgive me. My mind is a jumbled mess after these things - but please know that every single person who showed up contributed to the amazing time I had, and it was a pleasure to see each and every one of you!

Aimee (after encouragement from several of us to Brucetheshark) Who the fuck are you?

Brucetheshark (after a first perplexed look on his face) I like her.
:bugeyed: I FUCKING MISSED THIS?! ...gawd-damn CREDIT CARD BILL!

BlackestLily: "Read a fucking comic book!!!"
Lily has the greatest quotes evar. Srsly.

WHY MUST I MISS SUCH AWESOME?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!

128675740418672509.jpg

I freakin LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for everything! Much love and thanks to the clean shaven evil interdimensional version of Bill & our Bella.

O & btw, PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Jeff - Even though our paths didn't cross much, I was glad to see you having such a great time - sometimes a little too great :p Your costume was totally awesome - way more badass than I thought it was gonna be. Good work, sucka. I better be seeing you in Albany!

Rambimbo - It was awesome to see you again, I missed the shit out of you! Your costume was bad apple, missy; however, you left many of your plastic bullets behind, causing me to step on them with my bare feet in the middle of the night.....FUCKER!!!

I would also like to thank you for holding my hair back while I was throwing up Friday night; I may owe Bella a new bush.

Little Kevin - It's always so awesome to see you. Thanks for loving Brian Regan with me, even if everyone else thought he was lame. It was awesome to hang out with you and get lost together LOL I can't wait to see you again!! :pounce:

Who the fuck thinks that Brian Regan is lame? Thems a fightin' woids!

Tribute

If I miss anyone, I apologize in advance...I am retarded.

Bella - Nothing, but love for you. I enjoy being your friend; you have made my last year in Ohio very warm as I feel like part of your tribe.

Bill - Thank you for co-hosting the Bash and providing us all with amazing food. In addition, I would like to thank you for shaving your face and startling half of the party as they thought John "Hannibal" Smith was hired to take out Rob and the rest of the Mexican cartel.

Jhoti - The love of my life! Nothing new happened for us this weekend. Fucked you up, as normal.

Bruce - Great to see you again, buddy. Thank you for leaving me a piece of Bella's chocolate, red velvet ass. Don't be a stranger next time that you're in town.

Slacker - Can you go anywhere without verbally and almost physically assaulting somebody? Choking out church ladies, clotheslining senior citizens off of the buffet line.....it's madness, sir. Tell your better half that she looked amazing in her zombie bride costume!

Impaler - I don't care what anybody says, your Aquaman costume was brilliant!

Morgan - It's sincerely great talking to you as always. I truly enjoy our conversations ranging from extraterrestrial conspiracies to ketogenic diets.

Christina - Thank you for sharing a bottle of Southern Comfort with me and getting me drunk on Friday! Great seeing you again! Can't wait to visit you in PA!!!

Korastus - Two words...Green Lantern. Dude, we gotta somehow, someway, get together for the movie premier!

Mexican Rob - Great seeing you again! Thank you for the pizza and exposing your tamales to me first thing in the morning.

European Rob aka TKLMAN aka Popeye aka Poopdeck Pappy - You are a riot, you little wise ass. Too bad that we didn't hang out a little more.

Judy - Good to see you again! I liked how you handled your creepy little fan. By the way, your corn bread was soooo moist. If half of the tray went missing, it wasn't me.

Lyz - I refuse to pay tribute again. Please read the other post. :p

Gin and Kreestallll - I am glad that the Fail First Wives Club is taking care of Skippy. She needs all of the backup she can get.

Natural - Sorry about the verdict. Next time you should hire someone to destroy the evidence.

Aimee - One day you will pay for your shenanigans!

Pete (Rhino) - It was awesome seeing you again and splitting a tray of corn bread over good wholesome conversation. I don't care what Jhoti says, I am not being the little spoon!

Katie - How quickly you seem to disappear at these gatherings...lol! You seem to get sucked up faster then Bill's meat.

Kered - One of the best costumes of the year! Period!

Kassie - You are a trip! I am glad that we finally talked a little bit this year.

Last edited:
Natural - Oh, natural - this was one helluva gathering for you, hm? You got dragged into Bella Court (thanks for losing, btw :p), Big Black Birthday'd, forced cookie'd AND the flu. All that and we never did find time to get down with our cuddles. Next time, Gadget. I hope you're feeling better. See you in Albany? :bubbleheart:

yeah, it was a helluva gathering...still recovering I'm afraid...no we didn't get our cuddles, cuz 1) wife took all the time; 2)the little flu bug at the end kicked me arse, and 3)the crocodile tears you shedded would've ruined my velvet jacket...lol

thanx for love, and dunno about Albany yet

and as for losing to you in Bella Court......

Honestly I love you all so much and Im so glad to have gotten to make my way up there to see you all. Theres not enuff possitive things I could say about you guys that wouldnt take me a whole day and page to comment on. Cant wait to see you all again

Honestly I love you all so much and Im so glad to have gotten to make my way up there to see you all. Theres not enuff possitive things I could say about you guys that wouldnt take me a whole day and page to comment on. Cant wait to see you all again

Epic car ride was epic.

:clap:

One of my favorite quotes of the weekend was when TKLMAN Rob was still dressed as Popeye from the costume party (he looked JUST like him), and we were by the door at Steak N Shake waiting to pay and these two serious Hispanic guys that looked like they just got back from the Jersey Shore walked in the door, stared at him in his costume and Rob said:

"I suggest the spinach tonight. It's to die for."

They did not look amused. :rowfull:

One of my favorite quotes of the weekend was when TKLMAN Rob was still dressed as Popeye from the costume party (he looked JUST like him), and we were by the door at Steak N Shake waiting to pay and these two serious Hispanic guys that looked like they just got back from the Jersey Shore walked in the door, stared at him in his costume and Rob said:

"I suggest the spinach tonight. It's to die for."

They did not look amused. :rowfull:

Oh my god...I wish SO badly I was there to hear that. LOL

I am always so glad to be able to attend gatherings and see the most wonderful friendly hugable and tickleable people I know.

I have to give a very special thanks to Bella and Bill, a truly amazing couple! You have become so dear to my heart. Luv ya both...

And to shark, I am sure I will be diving into dangerous waters again.

To all, thank you for letting me be part of your world.

With deep warmth,
Judy

I have my pictures from the weekend up on photobucket now. :) PM me for the link and password!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back