• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new ticklish member

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Hi Gang..I'm new to forum, you guys are fantastic! I'm reading the posts and I'm wishing it wasn't so early in the morning--husband's asleep but God do I want my vibrator right now (giggles). Just wanted to say hi...

Hi, Steph, welcome to the board. You'll find coffee and pastry in the next room. I can't account for that brisket sandwich there on the counter, though...

Hi Knox~Thanx for the welcome, and the warning...I'll be sure and steer clear of that sandwich....

Thanx Honey~
From what I can tell, I believe I will!

Hi steph!

I love Cali-girls, and your greeting-post pretty much sums-up why! That's my brisket-sandwich there. Sorry, still waking-up, also. Medic, coffeeeeeeee!

Hi Doc~
Thanx! Yeah I'm pretty much a spaz...People are either horrifed or enchanted. I'm in late 30s but I don't look it or act it and people always ask for my ID. Your area isn't so bad either Mister, especially this time of year...I have friends in Lauderdale...

Thanx Sugar! I've been enjoying your posts--kinky little thing, aren't you?? LOL!

Doc, you better get rid of the sandwiches before Milagros get back:D

Hey Steph, where are your ticklish spots, and your weakest one??:D

Hi~
I'm like one big erogenous zone I think. Favorite spots are the soles of my feet, my belly button (i'm pierced), my sides, back and underarms as well. I'm weakest if I'm tied up and/or blindfolded and when someone uses multiple tickling tools to tease me. You?

Hello steph,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.

Myriads

Hi Everybody~
Wow, everyone's so nice here. I'm kind of new to this so be patient with me if I say anything lame...LOL!

huh?

hmmm "husband 's asleep but you want you're vibrator?" well wake him up!!!! lol

Welcome to the forum, steph! Just a reminder....this is a barefoot only zone!;) :D :devil:

TTD

barefoot only

Ok honey~
I promise...(Lights shoes on fire...)

Welcome to the TMF, steph!

There are many fine people here; I'm sure you'll fit right in! :)

Oh, and the proper response to almost any question is:

"WELL, F*****G DUH!" :blaugh:

(Just ask kwildoctr, or Venray, or AffectionateDan, or njjen...or... anyone! ;) )

Welcome, Steph!

(So, how do you like us so far?)

Don't worry, only a few of us are seriously deranged. The rest have it as a hobby. I'm one of the former group! :devil:

Soles of the feet a favorite spot, hmmmmm? (Polishes horns).

Unlike lite, I'm am DEFINATELY not innocent, but a HECK of a lot of fun! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

(And I've HAD my coffee!)

Re: barefoot only

steph said:
Ok honey~
I promise...(Lights shoes on fire...)

I love this girl!!! :D:D:D

Seriously though Steph, welcome aboard from merry old Eng-a-land. It helps if you leave your sanity at the door. ;)

oooh weeee. i tell ya steph - i don't know how the fellow can sleep with your ticklish feet so close at hand!

welcome new ticklee!!!

Again, a big public welcome to the TMF from me Steph. Glad to have you here. I always enjoy welcoming new members. If you ever need anything or just want to chat, just email or PM and I would be glad to assist in any way I can.

Mitch

LOL--You guys (and gals!) are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!1 Think I'll stick around awhile...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back