• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new ticklish member

Happy Hour?? Woo Hoo! (that's my middle name!) Do y'all have a favorite hangout? Ok, I'm excited but kind of nervous too--what will I wear? (ha ha)
Oh, so you can work when you want hmmmm? well aren't you special Terror (giggles) Some of us low lifes still have to be slaves to the crappy M-F establishment (grr.) Seriously, first gig after Christmas, count me in, ok Sugar?
XOXO

SHEESH! This has gotta be the LONGEST "Hi, I'm new here" Thread of TMF history!!!!!

terorizer said:
Dan aka Danimal, aka Grizz, aka 2003 A.D. *snicker*

LMAO! Nice one! (for 25 more days, anyhow) Besides, ya left at least one of my monnickers out... :p

~~~ Danimal, soon to be 2004 A.D., aka Cuddles ~~~

steph said:
Tuesdays... What, no job> <gg> Kidding, honey! What time do you usually munch..Then again, I wonder if things won't be a little less hectic after the holidays?? XOXO

Hectic, shmectic! There's been enough upsurge in curious new local members that I wanna encourage to come out and meet the rest of the Gang. A Munch is a nice, casual way to come out and meet & greet the rest of the community. And yeah, we've found that Tuesdays are the easiest night of mid-week to get folks out, for some reason. Did you get with Dave (aka The Listfather) and get on the West Coast Gatherings mailing list?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back