• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new ticklish member

welcome

Hi Steph, welcome, have a great time, you'll fit right in. Have fun

LOL, welcome to the TMF steph from it's most insane member. :D Seriously, if ya ever need anything or have a question, drop me a PM or email and I'll be happy to help.

Peace out.
HDS

Welcome to the club Steph. i hope you really like it here. I have been a member for a while now and i find the people on here are really nice and that is no bullshit! The common thread of course is tickling but as you get to know people, you see some folks may have other things in common with you as well.

The best advice i can give you is to be yourself. do not try to be anybody else. I already can see a warm personality coming through your posts on this thread so far. If this is any indication of the real you, then people here will fall for you in no time.

Now i know many people in here will tell you if you need anything just private message but i am going to tell you that as well.

Good luck here. I hope you will love it here or at least have some fun around here like I do. I think i speak for most of the folks on this great forum when I say that i can't wait to read more post and threads for you Stpeh.

Oy tosser! Where do you get off nicking "most insane member" title? :illogical

Because I have more posts than you and have been here about a tenth of the time.:D

Hurts, doesn't it? :p ;)

LOL, at risk of Hijacking the thread, lets move back to Humor, Jim.:D

Hi Steph,

I am the most emotionally stable member of the TMF, as such, I offer psychotherapy sessions, both personal and internet.

Hello Steph,
My brother lives in Van Nuys. I visit him every once in while.
The last time I was in L.A. was in July.
I went to a Fetish Club called Passive Arts. it's right near LAX.
They had a Tickle Night there and had a great time tickling several women.
I didn't read all of the replies yet, so if I ask a question that was already asked . . oops.
Here goes . .
Does your husband know of your tickle fetish?
If so, does he indulge you?
If not, what will he do if ever found out?
And lastly, since I also have a foot fetish, do you like to have your feet worshipped?
Oh. .. by the way . . . Welcome to our little cummunity.
Barton

sorry for the late hello steph.

i was o.o.t. for thanksgiving, so i couldn't see your intro before now.
you are a fantastic sounding lady, late 30's (looks younger) into tickling, and the erotic aspects of it! wow, just about perfect!

why a vibrator, just go in, and jump your husband, and tickle him, till he gives you what you are entitled to!

have fun with us.

steve

Re: Re: new ticklish member

Hiya Bart~
and thanx to all the rest, y'all have made me feel so comfortable! I'm up north in crappy Sactown <giggles>
Oooh such questions...Ok, here goes... he knows I love it, doesn't know it's a fetish
He does indulge but never for the extent I'd love...
Don't know what he'd do of he found out. He's one of those people that's too sensitive to tickle, he hates it so it's no fun and he'd never be able to relate to how much I love being tickled. (Shakes frown off face) Now let's get back to the welcome party, no more serious stuff, M'K???

Tickler Bart said:
Hello Steph,
My brother lives in Van Nuys. I visit him every once in while.
The last time I was in L.A. was in July.
I went to a Fetish Club called Passive Arts. it's right near LAX.
They had a Tickle Night there and had a great time tickling several women.
I didn't read all of the replies yet, so if I ask a question that was already asked . . oops.
Here goes . .
Does your husband know of your tickle fetish?
If so, does he indulge you?
If not, what will he do if ever found out?
And lastly, since I also have a foot fetish, do you like to have your feet worshipped?
Oh. .. by the way . . . Welcome to our little cummunity.
Barton
:p :p :p :p

Highly impressive steph. I see you have wasted no time in launching your way to superstardom here in the TMF. I guess by reading all your replies and such it's should come as no mystery why I wake up every morning to the ever famous tune.."Wish they all could be California Girls"; Anyway, to reinerate what has already been said 1000 times, it's terrific to have you here and if your ever in the chatroom i'll look forward to getting to know more about you. Until then, watch out for the tickle bandits around here..:cool2: Take care Steph. And for the rest of you TMFers out there..**pops open a Miller, holds it up**I LOVE YOU GUYS&GALS**

<Until then, watch out for the tickle bandits around here..>
Honey, I am tied up and WAITING for them!!! Mmmmmmmmm...

Hey gang~anyone else in here pierced? (I have my belly button, tongue and vertical hood) Blows kisses to all...

steph said:
Hi Gang..I'm new to forum, you guys are fantastic! I'm reading the posts and I'm wishing it wasn't so early in the morning--husband's asleep but God do I want my vibrator right now (giggles). Just wanted to say hi...

I'll just echo everyone's warm welcome to the family, Steph, plus my little perspective on one thing...

I betcha the hubby wouldn't have objected too strenuously at all if you'd woke him up a little early to play... ;) :rolleyes:

Re: sorry for the late hello steph.

areenactor said:
why a vibrator, just go in, and jump your husband, and tickle him, till he gives you what you are entitled to!

Yeah, what HE said! LoL!:p

Re: Welcome to the TMF, steph!

lite said:
There are many fine people here; I'm sure you'll fit right in! :)

Oh, and the proper response to almost any question is:

"WELL, F*****G DUH!" :blaugh:

(Just ask kwildoctr, or Venray, or AffectionateDan, or njjen...or... anyone! ;) )

LMFAO! :jester: :evilha: :blaugh:

Re: Re: sorry for the late hello steph.

Hi Dan~
I'm in your backyard Dude! <gg> Fair Oaks, actually. You know what, hubby doesn't enjoy tickling so he'd never understand what I love about it. But he WOULD like being woken up, I'm sure. But I'm having too much fun here!

AffectionateDan said:
Yeah, what HE said! LoL!:p

West Coast Gatherings

Actually, you're in LOTS of our backyards! There are dozens of us here in Northern California, and several in the Sacto area. Once upon a time, we were really spoiled and got used to having Munches and Gatherings at least once a month. Things have really quieted down since one of our principal movers and shakers left the area, but there's a couple of us trying to rekindle the hearth, and I'm thinking that after the insanity of the holidays is past and the dust settles, things may take a turn back towards our ticklish golden age we enjoyed not all that long ago. You should really think about writing to [email protected] (DVNC is also one of our Moderators here, BTW) and asking about the mailing list for The West Coast Gatherings. You could come out to one of the Munches and meet a few of the Gang. Nothing like yakking for hours with a bunch of people who actually *GET IT*. We always have a lotta fun. Dave? Terry? Jan? A lil' help? Thoughts? Anyhow, something to think about. Once again, welcome aboard!

wow!

No kidding? HOW FUN! I'm so there--I'd love to come to the um, munch...LOL! How do I get on the list?

Almost forgot...

...you also oughta check out (amongst the TON of other good stuff you'll find in here) the General Gatherings and Personals sections we have here, to keep up with what's going on in your area.

HI STEPH!

I just wanted to add my two cents into this testosterone-laden introduction to the TMF. I'll wait while you go get your vibrator, but if you don't want to wait... (laughs menacingly)

Welcome, and enjoy the tickling.

Re: Almost forgot...

Cool Dan--I will! I actually haven't gotten there yet--there's so much to see in here!!

AffectionateDan said:
...you also oughta check out (amongst the TON of other good stuff you'll find in here) the General Gatherings and Personals sections we have here, to keep up with what's going on in your area.

Re: HI STEPH!

You wicked, wicked boy...

phatteus said:
I just wanted to add my two cents into this testosterone-laden introduction to the TMF. I'll wait while you go get your vibrator, but if you don't want to wait... (laughs menacingly)

Welcome, and enjoy the tickling.

Hi steph Hope u like TMF BTW just to let u know a bit about me im a Black male I like WWE sometimes and im a HUGE 2Pac fan. k Peace!

Hi Krazy~

Don't know too much about Tupac except that he was a brilliant poet, oh and I LOVED him w/Janet in Poetic Justice! I have friends that swear he's still alive (shakes head) How DOES he keep putting out all those records though? LOL! Thanx for the welcome though!

Awww,

I'm not wicked, just happy to have you here! and still have that image in my... never mind.

Re: Awww,

Hi Phat~
For the record I LOVE wicked! (You may not have noticed but I wrote the book, although in the most tantalizing way...) And which image is that honey? Would that be the one of me moaning and giggling in ecstasy, with you running a vibrator slowly and lightly over my pierced clit? Ooooooooooooooooooh...Anyone have a surplus of AA batteries??

phatteus said:
I'm not wicked, just happy to have you here! and still have that image in my... never mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back