• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new ticklish member

Re: Re: Re: new ticklish member

steph said:
he knows I love it, doesn't know it's a fetish
He does indulge but never for the extent I'd love...
Don't know what he'd do of he found out.
He doesn't notice that you get excited? And if he doesn't indulge you as much as you like, would he mind if others do? :)
Now let's get back to the welcome party, no more serious stuff, M'K???
Sure, sure. Welcome to the loony bin, I hope you like it. You seem to be fitting right in so far. :) Oh, and I went to UC Davis and still spend most weekends in the area. What Dan said, about the munches and gatherings -- and bring your husband, so we can convert him too!

Re: Re: Re: Re: new ticklish member

OMG Star~
I work at the Med Center! Woo hoo--free, um, exams to anyone who wants one (kidding!) LOL! UCD is LOVELY! I was accepted there but couldn't afford since I was considered out of state (Boston)--triple the tuition! So instead I got the BA at Sac State. Oh well!
<would he mind if others do? :)>
I do have a funny story about that, write me about it if you want. I think he does mind but actually helped his really hot friend do it a couple months ago--I was in ecstasy! I wish he could be converted--I think he's one of those people that is just too sensitive--it's almost painful to him so of course he doesn't get how amazing it feels to me. XOXO

starfires said:
He doesn't notice that you get excited? And if he doesn't indulge you as much as you like, would he mind if others do? :)
Sure, sure. Welcome to the loony bin, I hope you like it. You seem to be fitting right in so far. :) Oh, and I went to UC Davis and still spend most weekends in the area. What Dan said, about the munches and gatherings -- and bring your husband, so we can convert him too!

Re: Re: Awww,

i GOT ALL THE DOUBLE A batteries you will ever need right here for you

steph said:
Hi Phat~
For the record I LOVE wicked! (You may not have noticed but I wrote the book, although in the most tantalizing way...) And which image is that honey? Would that be the one of me moaning and giggling in ecstasy, with you running a vibrator slowly and lightly over my pierced clit? Ooooooooooooooooooh...Anyone have a surplus of AA batteries??

Re: Re: Re: Awww,

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm, honey, I'm so there!

HOLLYWOOD said:
i GOT ALL THE DOUBLE A batteries you will ever need right here for you

why, you naughty, naughty little girl......

steph, some of your posts suggest you're in need of a little punishment. just wait a minute. i've got the blindfold, the rope, the feathers, things that go hum, and oh what the heck, a spank paddle too.

now where is that naughty girl?

Oh Brad~
Twisted little thing aren't ya? How bout if I use the paddle on YOU instead?

i'm speechless. (not because there is a ball gag in my mouth)

Oh, I'll bring the double As and the lotion, baby!! but don't forget, you're in for a lot of tickling too! I would only ask that you seek revenge!!

Better watch out Phat..I have a tongue ring, an oral fixation and I LOVE using it on sexy men who tickled my (also) pierced clit with a vibrator...And um , don't even get me started on my pierced belly button... I think we might just end up torturing each other to ecstasy, I do so need to pass out now--anyone have a towel?? XOXO

phatteus said:
Oh, I'll bring the double As and the lotion, baby!! but don't forget, you're in for a lot of tickling too! I would only ask that you seek revenge!!

steph said:
Better watch out Phat..I have a tongue ring, an oral fixation and I LOVE using it on sexy men who tickled my (also) pierced clit with a vibrator...And um , don't even get me started on my pierced belly button... I think we might just end up torturing each other to ecstasy, I do so need to pass out now--anyone have a towel?? XOXO

i can say honestly,(and not a little embarassed :eek: ) that oral from a woman with a tongue stud:p is the most ticklish thing i have felt yet! you're my kind of lady steph! oh, just to let you know, i have found a sure fire way of tickling a womans clit with my tongue that causes laughter in everyone i've done it too(ok, so 6 isn't that many, lol).

steve

A Late Welcome

Howdy Steph from NY here. Will actually be moving to the San D area in July. Wanted to give you the proper NY welcome ( YO, Steph ) and say make sure you checked off the word INSANE on your application to TMF. ( It is alway noceto have a new LEE who likes having her feet tickled :) )

fttickler AKA Adam:devil: :devil: :devil:

yummy!

(I'm wet just thinking about it!)Ooooooooooooooooooooooh DESCRIBE in detail honey, not only will you be providing valuable fantasy material for us obscenely insatiable girls but you'll providing a VALUABLE public service to the guys...Most I meet are pretty awful at it...

areenactor said:
oh, just to let you know, i have found a sure fire way of tickling a womans clit with my tongue that causes laughter in everyone i've done it too(ok, so 6 isn't that many, lol).

steve

Re: A Late Welcome

Thanx Adam you will LOVE SD!!! I'm so jealous....

<It is alway nice to have a new LEE who likes having her feet tickled :) )>
Not just "like" honey, I LOVE it...XOXO

fttickler said:
Howdy Steph from NY here. Will actually be moving to the San D area in July. Wanted to give you the proper NY welcome ( YO, Steph ) and say make sure you checked off the word INSANE on your application to TMF. ( It is alway noceto have a new LEE who likes having her feet tickled :) )

fttickler AKA Adam:devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new ticklish member

steph said:
OMG Star~
I work at the Med Center! Woo hoo--free, um, exams to anyone who wants one (kidding!) LOL
Would that be Cowell Student Health Center? You weren't there, by chance, about six years ago when I walked in with my face ripped up and bloody from a bike accident?
<would he mind if others do? :)>
I do have a funny story about that, write me about it if you want. I think he does mind but actually helped his really hot friend do it a couple months ago--I was in ecstasy! I wish he could be converted--I think he's one of those people that is just too sensitive--it's almost painful to him so of course he doesn't get how amazing it feels to me. XOXO
I wanna hear the story! And maybe we could at least convert him to a ler.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new ticklish member

Sorry Star~ I'm at UCD Med Center off lovely Stockton Blvd. LOL!
I trust you were treated well @ Cowell??

starfires said:
Would that be Cowell Student Health Center? You weren't there, by chance, about six years ago when I walked in with my face ripped up and bloody from a bike accident?I wanna hear the story! And maybe we could at least convert him to a ler.

Hi Steph Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the site. You will fit right in. I hope you will share lots of experiences you've had. I am looking forward to it. I hope there is some good feet tickling stories.

pghtickleguy

Hello steph...

Say....have we met before?:rolleyes: ;)

I'm the "mysterious" Tickler DAE. No one knows what about me. I'm.....MYSTERIOUS...

i love to tickle the clit. i think a good few hour tickle in that area using my fingers, my tounge, a soniccare toothbrush, a feather, my tounge again and again, vibrators, massagers, paintbrushes, and itching powder would be a good treat for anyone who loves there clit tickled. oh and did i mention i like to tie the person up and blindfold them so they do not know when and what is about to tickle them to tears, urination, orgasm or better (multiple orgasms)

Oh what a coincidence, because I love to have mine tickled...Ever heard of a product called "Nympho's Desire"

Thanx to all who've been so nice! I'm having so much fun here! XOXO

Re: West Coast Gatherings

Welcom Steph!

Another one here in the Sac area. I work just up HWY 50 a little ways from ya on Zinfandel. Dan aka Danimal, aka Grizz, aka 2003 A.D. *snicker* was right on. A few of us get together for a "munch" on the second tuesday of each month. Due to the holiday season and my being out of state, we won't be having one this month, (unless the popular vote demands such, hehe), but next year we'll be right back on target. Hope you get a chance to come on out. Of course, we do on occasion get together for less formal reasons as well, just to hang out. Now, back to the show!

AffectionateDan said:
Actually, you're in LOTS of our backyards! There are dozens of us here in Northern California, and several in the Sacto area. Once upon a time, we were really spoiled and got used to having Munches and Gatherings at least once a month. Things have really quieted down since one of our principal movers and shakers left the area, but there's a couple of us trying to rekindle the hearth, and I'm thinking that after the insanity of the holidays is past and the dust settles, things may take a turn back towards our ticklish golden age we enjoyed not all that long ago. You should really think about writing to [email protected] (DVNC is also one of our Moderators here, BTW) and asking about the mailing list for The West Coast Gatherings. You could come out to one of the Munches and meet a few of the Gang. Nothing like yakking for hours with a bunch of people who actually *GET IT*. We always have a lotta fun. Dave? Terry? Jan? A lil' help? Thoughts? Anyhow, something to think about. Once again, welcome aboard!

Hi....
I'd LOVE to! And I know RC well--I was a journeyman clerk at the Lucky's (oops, I mean Albertson's now, LOL) for almost 10 years. Let's party...

steph said:
Hi....
I'd LOVE to! And I know RC well--I was a journeyman clerk at the Lucky's (oops, I mean Albertson's now, LOL) for almost 10 years. Let's party...

What was that saying about a closed mouth never getting fed? :- )

So we're looking at trying to have a social meet n greet munch on Tuesday 12/9 or 12/16 (Understandably, 12/9 might be a little short notice, but didn't want to exclude any possibilities). Do let me know if you can make either date and if not, what date works better for ya.

Feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] if ya like!

Tuesdays... What, no job> <gg> Kidding, honey! What time do you usually munch..Then again, I wonder if things won't be a little less hectic after the holidays?? XOXO

steph said:
Tuesdays... What, no job> <gg> Kidding, honey! What time do you usually munch..Then again, I wonder if things won't be a little less hectic after the holidays?? XOXO

*grin*
Naaah, but I can get away (from work) pretty much whenever I need to, for as long as I need to. I've found Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays tend to be pretty busy for most folks, with Tuesday ending up being the slowest. The usual time is between 6 and 7, not too late, but still early enough for happy hour specials! :- )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back