• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

The "X-Men" arcade game, 6-player version. ............Oh, wait, no that's what I WISH I was playing

"Welcome... to die!"

"I am Magneto, master of magnet!"

:p

Actually, right now I'm playing "Champions of Norrath" on the ps2. Still fun after all these years.

not according to gametrailers, did you see there review?

I didn't, but if it was negative, I have to thoroughly disagree. I loved the game, and I don't pay much attention to movie and video game critics anyway.

On topic, I just finished a nostalgia playthrough of the original Silent Hill, which was excellent as always, and then began FF13, and I'm absolutely loving it.

On topic, I just finished a nostalgia playthrough, of the original Silent Hill, which was excellent as always, and then began FF13, and I'm absolutely loving it.

Is that the one where they put the 6 biggest hero's against the 6 biggest villians or something?

Anyway I have been playing SmackDown vs RAW 2010 (that's right ol' Slaver went out and bought USED WWE merch). It is a great looking game with a few flaws but over all it's allot of fun to play. The best thing about it, is up to 6 people can play at one time without going online. I've created my usual CAW carry overs of Team Canada (re-named the Fantasticks) and The Cursed.

Game play is pretty much t he same as the last two games, though the graphics are a few notches higher. I liked the fact that there is a Road To Wrestle-mania story for Micky James, and one for a created wrestler. Unfortunately there isn't one for a female created wrestler, and since I won't be buying 2011 it won't matter if they put one in it. I have all 11 SD(vR) games and I have no more room in my DVD book that is dedicated to wrestling for the games.

Another flaw I found was the move list is more limited then ever. Half of the moves look alike, and some are simply variations on the same move (do we really need 5 different versions of the RKO? I think not). In create a wrestler they no longer give you the option to put a pattern on your wrestlers close. In the past you could pick from several, even in the 09 version. I was also disappointed at how limited the think was with the women's wardrobe. I couldn't find half the stuff the the male section had, and I really was hoping to create a female Road Warriors team (Chyna and Nicole Bass would crush everybody).

My absolute favorite thing about this game is that you can give your Created Wrestlers 4 different looks. The only limit is the fact that the hair is always the same (putting a monkey wrench in my Sting Knock off) but really cool none the less. Create an Entrance Video is a nice addition, and I have played around a little bit with the Create a Story, but I can't seem to get it to work for me. It is really frustrating so I probably won't bother with it.

At this point I would just like to get WWE The Music Vol 4 and 5 feel my days as a wrestling fan finished. Unless of course the wrestling industry becomes Unionised then I would be more then willing to get back into it.

Over all it was a fun game, and I enjoyed it very much. 8/10
ST

Is that the one where they put the 6 biggest hero's against the 6 biggest villians or something?
ST

Thats Dissidia: Final Fantasy for the PSP. It was a pretty fun game too. One hero and one villain from each final fantasy game, 1 through 12. Very fun.

Thats Dissidia: Final Fantasy for the PSP. It was a pretty fun game too. One hero and one villain from each final fantasy game, 1 through 12. Very fun.

Not a PSP guy. I don't like those little screens. To bad though, because I would have liked to play something like that. I may get Final Fantasy XIII so long as it doesn't tie into any of the other games. My friend has the final fantasy games where you fight Syn at the end, and he had to play the one before it to help him understand the one he was playing better (or was it the one after it). In all coolness tho I did take the three girls from one of the games and turn them into wrestlers for one of my SmackDown games. I didn't go into great detail, but if you saw them you would probably know who they were. I even named the group Square Enix to honour the company, and because I didn't know what else to call them lol. I gave them the Hardy Boys tag entrance and the Hardy Boys w/Lita for the trio entrance. Other then that I can't remember much, it's been a while since I played it.

Not a PSP guy. I don't like those little screens. To bad though, because I would have liked to play something like that. I may get Final Fantasy XIII so long as it doesn't tie into any of the other games. My friend has the final fantasy games where you fight Syn at the end, and he had to play the one before it to help him understand the one he was playing better (or was it the one after it). In all coolness tho I did take the three girls from one of the games and turn them into wrestlers for one of my SmackDown games. I didn't go into great detail, but if you saw them you would probably know who they were. I even named the group Square Enix to honour the company, and because I didn't know what else to call them lol. I gave them the Hardy Boys tag entrance and the Hardy Boys w/Lita for the trio entrance. Other then that I can't remember much, it's been a while since I played it.

Haha, I know what you mean. I think you're talking about X-2. Not to worry, XIII is it's own game, not a continuation of anything. Those are pretty rare for Square, actually.

What game I'm playing? See attachement! :D

Hearts of Iron 2 is just... epic! ^^

Haha, I know what you mean. I think you're talking about X-2. Not to worry, XIII is it's own game, not a continuation of anything. Those are pretty rare for Square, actually.

Yes, yes, you are right. He bought X-2 and didn't get the ending, so when he played XI he realized where the hero comes from. He has also become a master of Fooze Ball and will play it for hours on it's own lol.

I'm currently playing Okami on the Wii, which has beautiful visuals and a nice blend of action and story. Sometimes, it's a pain in the ass drawing with the Wiimote, but it keeps it interesting. I feel silly at times when I'm trying to draw a simple circle to create a sun (effect in the game to change from night to day), but the game chooses not to acknowledge my crappy artwork.

I also started playing Final Fantasy XIII on X-Box 360, which so far, has everything I want out of a Final Fantasy. I've read reviews trashing how linear the game was, and how the "automated attack" system made the game too easy. I was worried I would hate anything automated, but I actually like it, and it keeps the battles fast-paced, so that I can focus on progressing through the story. I like it a lot more than XII, which disappointed me with its combat system that was more like Final Fantasy XI, or WoW. I also couldn't care about XII's characters. XIII's story started off in the middle of the action, and you have to read the datalog a lot to get an idea of what the hell's going on, but despite the lengthy reading, the game got my attention and made me want to read all that stuff. One thing I can't deny, though, is how similar this story is to many other Final Fantasy titles from the past. It might bother some, but I find it pleasantly thematic to Final Fantasy and Square-Enix.

I WOULD be playing GOW III day and night if I had fifty bucks...instead I am playing the demo to appease my obsession. Grrrr...

Final Fantasy 13
God of War 3
WWE 2010

Hell of a game I must admit. How are you finding the Creat a Story aspect. I've tried a few times to get things going but then I end up frustrated give up. My friends have told me I come up with some pretty interesting idea's for angles, so I would really liked to try them out.

Just want to say that the E3 expo starts next week. Being a hardcore gamer like myself this excites me to no limit.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back