• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Emma, Ticklish Cheerleader! (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
To see Emma, along with dozens of other ticklish girls next door, go to www.tickletown.com

Some of this will be repeated down in the blurb below, but what can I say about Emma? And Kim? Both are just amazing. Emma happens to be the third miracle that Kim performed in our recent shoot.

Emma is Kim's third miracle. Kim knows Emma from her personal contacts. She showed Emma our site and Emma wanted to immediately sign with us. Kim vouched for her, saying she's cute, bubbly, and ticklish.

She failed to mention this blonde 18 year old cutie is also a cheerleader and ticklish all over!

So we were obviously pleased with how Emma's footage turned out. She was paired up with Julie, and the two had amazing chemistry together. They didn't hold back, and both delighted in making the other laugh. Now, Emma did win the Tickle Challenge, meaning Julie had to be put in the penalty chains. But that doesn't mean she didn't have some chain time of her own.

There's almost 30 minutes of footage of Emma being tickled on our site. This is the kind of girl you just can't usually get to do this kind of work, along with many of our other models. So I hope you do enjoy, and I'll be posting some Behind the Scenes footage with her as time permits. And also photos in the images section.

From the site:
In continuing our proud tradition of 'finding girls you just can't find anywhere else', we are proud to present Emma.

Emma is the third miracle that Kim worked in our recent shoot. The first miracle was recruiting Amanda off the street, the second miracle was convincing Julie to do the shoot after she was having some doubts, and Emma is the third miracle. So Kim and I are talking early in the morning, and she says 'you know, I know this girl, really fresh face, really cute and bubbly, I showed her your site and really wants to work with you.' She's not a model, she's just a random girl next door that Kim knows in her personal circle. What she didn't mention is Emma is also a cheerleader and really ticklish!

We paired her up with Julie and the shoot was a huge hit. The two girls brought their own brand of fun and youthful exuberance to the shoot. Kim and Julie had a great time making this blonde cheerleader laugh so hard her sides hurt. And this girl is ticklish everywhere: feet, underarms, tummy...you name it, she's ticklish there.

Awesome pics, thanks!!! Any close up pics of her in the white tank top with her arms up?

very very very nice! :)! be nice to see some feet pics too.

There are definitely some feet pics later in the series. Also, I couldn't resist, I started snapping pics of her feet when she was tickling Julie. I should've focused on Julie at that point, but like I said, I couldn't resist :) Anyway, they came out blurry so...blah!

Great photos, thanks for sharing them here. :D

No problem!

I think every red-blooded American guy had fantasies in high school about tickling the cheerleaders. One of my most vivid high school memories was witnessing a cheerleader get gang tickled by other cheerleaders on the school bus. lol Ahhh, the memories. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Thanks for the images! She's a cutie! Looks like a great clip!

Awesome pics, thanks!!! Any close up pics of her in the white tank top with her arms up?

Why, yes there are! I'm an upper body man at heart, so I got you covered ;)

They'll be posted in this thread when we upload.

Now SHE is pretty! And so young!

Both indeed. Although she was 19 at the time of the shoot. I think I said she was 18, but she was actually 19 when I went back to the paperwork. But still quite young, yes.

I think every red-blooded American guy had fantasies in high school about tickling the cheerleaders. One of my most vivid high school memories was witnessing a cheerleader get gang tickled by other cheerleaders on the school bus. lol Ahhh, the memories. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Thanks for the images! She's a cutie! Looks like a great clip!

:iagree:
I'm one of those unlucky souls that attended a high school where I didn't think the cheerleaders were all that attractive. Now by the time I got to college...wow! Made up for lost time I suppose. Now I'm on the same page as everyone else. But ya, if Emma were someone I'd gone to school with, I definitely would've wondered what it would be like to tickle her.

:iagree:
I'm one of those unlucky souls that attended a high school where I didn't think the cheerleaders were all that attractive. Now by the time I got to college...wow! Made up for lost time I suppose. Now I'm on the same page as everyone else. But ya, if Emma were someone I'd gone to school with, I definitely would've wondered what it would be like to tickle her.

Most of the cheerleaders at my high school were cute. Unfortunately I never got any of them. The cheerleaders at college were out of my league. lol

Gimmee a "T"!!!
Gimmee an "I"!!!
Gimmee a "C"!!!
Gimmee a "K"!!!
Gimme an...ahhh forget it, you get the picture. lol

Sweet pics!

Is Emma interested in being the tickLER in the future? Perhaps tickling another fellow cheerleader? Just a thought.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back