• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A page of doodles

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello

I was trying to figure out some tricky code the other day and talking on the phone to colleagues, and this is the page of doodles I made instead of taking any useful notes... I did fix the code though, so I guess it worked.

Obviously the one at the bottom loving every second of it is Isobel

Abigail is in the top left there - Have you seen the Minority Report film? Remeber the "Sick Sticks" the police used? Wouldn't it be great is someone made a "Tickle Stick" that send signals directly to the nerves telling them to tell the brain that they were being tickled. That's what they are using on Abigail, they tickle right down deep into the muscles and organs and all over the surrounding skin... must be awful... awful

Attachments

• tickle-doodles1.jpg
    tickle-doodles1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,275
oh i love doodle pages! There's nuthin like the fun of spontaneity. Well done my friend, well done indeed. Enjoyable.

Poor Abigail. Those tickle sticks sound delightful. I mean dreadful.

Awesome work, buddy - as always.

B

I've always enjoy your work. And it's been great seeing it evolve over the years. It's always nice to see concept pages.

Myriads

Isobel and friends are having a fine ol' time! Your approach always captures the agonizing joy of the tickling act at its most intense, even in doodle form!

Something I appreciate about the doodles, detritus... they show the artist's train of thought and raw style. The "incompleteness" makes me imagine more... :)

oh i love doodle pages! There's nuthin like the fun of spontaneity. Well done my friend, well done indeed. Enjoyable.

Thanks C.A.B. I likes a bit of spontaneity too... Not too much mind you, it's a bit scary.

Poor Abigail. Those tickle sticks sound delightful. I mean dreadful.

Awesome work, buddy - as always.

B

Thanks Deets. yes, dreadful, wicked... poor Abigail... Actually now Isobel is complaining because she wants some.

Oh Miss Beanblossom laughs soOo good. Great sketches. Thanks for the share :p

Thanks Fantasy-Play... Once you get Abigail warmed up she does laugh a lot.... she's not like Isobel who wantonly pursues being tickled to the point of making a spectacle of herself. And she doesn't like it the same way Isobel does, she gets quite bashful at what it does to her (which just makes her even more ticklish)

I looooooove it :lover:

Thanks Deemon-Tickle, glad you enjoyed them

I've always enjoy your work. And it's been great seeing it evolve over the years. It's always nice to see concept pages.

Myriads

Thanks Myriads, glad you liked them, and I am very grateful to have this fantastic forum to put the drawings on.

Your facial expressions are amazing!

Thanks Director, it means a lot that you appreciate the expressions

Nice work!!! ;)

Thanks mate

Isobel and friends are having a fine ol' time! Your approach always captures the agonizing joy of the tickling act at its most intense, even in doodle form!

Thanks Low_Roads, I appreciate it... and I love the expression agonizing joy, isn't that one of the most delightful things of a good tickling?

Thumbs up.

Something I appreciate about the doodles, detritus... they show the artist's train of thought and raw style. The "incompleteness" makes me imagine more... :)

Thanks Bohemianne, glad you liked them

i just posted a story with devices like those tickle rods in it. love these!

Thanks switchitup, your story is WICKED! I love the tickle potion that they drink in it, love that being-tickled-from-the-inside idea

Good job.

Thanks mate

I keep coming back to look at your work. I just can't get enough of it. So hot!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back