• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Rhino!

Promises promises...;)

You can stutter that repeatedly afterward... You know, during the hour or three where you'll just sit in the corner hugging yourself and rocking back and forth with an expression of pure horror on your face. :justlips:

Well wife since this is supposed to be a question thread, I've got one for you. Why are rhinos such wieners?

Well wife since this is supposed to be a question thread, I've got one for you. Why are rhinos such wieners?
I don't think it's that rhinos are weiners exactly. I think they just have a tendency to overestimate themselves. It's quite endearing really. :wub: Like a little boy playing dress up in his daddy's clothes.

Afterall, it IS just Rambi we're talking about.

OMFG are you seriously comparing me with Rambi the short-bus rhinoceros?!? :yowzer:

Lyz, for the love of God, you've been here before... You need to show her when to start backpedaling. Srsly. Some of the ideas running through my head right now are actually starting to worry me.

...And I like it. :D

OMFG are you seriously comparing me with Rambi the short-bus rhinoceros?!? :yowzer:

Lyz, for the love of God, you've been here before... You need to show her when to start backpedaling. Srsly. Some of the ideas running through my head right now are actually starting to worry me.

...And I like it. :D
Backpedaling? Now? Dude, we're still like 3 months and a couple thousand miles away. You better get used to this...

Why does Rambi think he's more ferocious? I mean hello, rhino versus lion?

454697617_c6902d6439.jpg

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJwweJ7_uKY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJwweJ7_uKY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Is that supposed to prove something? That rhino didn't do anything. He just used intimidation tactics to get the lions to back down. They were young still and didn't realize what they were capable of.

Good thing we're past all that, hm? :flex:

Is it hard being a Rhino or does it just come naturally?

Sometimes it can be tough. Being a rhino trapped in a human body, living in a house instead of the African plains, having to go to work instead eating grass and rolling in the mud all day... But I persevere. :D

Sometimes it can be tough. Being a rhino trapped in a human body, living in a house instead of the African plains, having to go to work instead eating grass and rolling in the mud all day... But I persevere. :D

You truly are a good man. How have you been my friend?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back