• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darn them foot-guys, anyhow...

*puts a picture of random women topless in front of his face, their feet not showing*

stares, mesmerized by the boobies, then shakes head as if to clear it

Whew! That was a close one! Thank you, my friend! :jester:

Here, I am giving my collection of pr0n to you, look at them 5 times a day. This is the only way to treat yourself. Also, make sure you always wear shoes, lest you see your own feet and start thinking about them again. Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step to fixing it. :D

Also, peg legs > feet. No really, peg legs are awesome. I have two. You should too.

There Is No Agony Of Defeet.....toe The Line...now!!

Hello, My Name Is Gt.(tmf Responds: Hello, Gt) I Am A Pumice Carrying Foot-fetishing-freakazoid. Btw, Implying A 12 "step" Program To Cure A Foot Fteish? I Know What The Feet Making Those Steps Will Look Like To Me. ;) I Have Had It Bad For Women's Feet Since...always. You May Think I Am From The "dork" Side. I Will Tickle Upper Body And Admit Some 'lees Are More Ticklish There. My Favorite Will Always Be The Feet. Think Me A Heel, Arch Fiend Or A Pile Of Toe Jam If You Must. I Don't Try To Convert/pervert Others. Hey, More Toes For Me. Remember Every Beach Is A Nude Beach When You Have A Foot Fetish!

Very well said njjen... I have the same comment... I tend to shy away from foot fetishists because of what you mention here. Oh, too bad you aren't a ler.

There could be another problem though. In my experience with you foot lovers, sometimes I wonder if you guys realize that women DO exist above the ankles?

The Power Of Beautiful Female Feet Will NOT Be Denied!

Red Rover , Red Rover ... send AffectionateDan on over.

Trust me , Dan ... you'll like it over here. :evilha:

:feets:

Not when they've been worn by work shoes and are all smelly and such. You know you like the boobs too much Dan.....you cannot resist them. You know you love them, in your face, rubbing against it. You know it turns you on. Do not deny it Dan, you know it to be true. :D

Paging Sir Issac Newton..............................

Dan, In A Battle With Gravity Who Will Win? Boing-boing Boobs Or Feet Firmly On The Ground Feet. As Time Goes By "tits" Like Lactating Slinkys Or Somethin'. Of Course They Play Bloody, Booby Hell Trying To Walk Down A Set Of Steps. Feet Walking Down Steps? Duuuuuuuuh!

Y'see , Dan ... there's that misconception about us "foot-guys" ... we don't dislike boobs or neglect other female body-parts at all ( well , not all of us , anyway ) ... we are the ones , however , who TRULY love & admire a woman from head to toe(s).

:feets:

As a foot guy myself, I love all parts of a women. Boobs are overrated. There's nothing better than some junk in da trunk. Pretty face, small waist and a big behind. :bouncybou:bouncybou

For all those anti-foot folks...don't hate, congratulate.

...It must be catching! Somebody brought the latest Playboy in to work yesterday, and I was checking out the centerfo... articles, yeah, articles, and it occurred to me that I was looking at this gal's feet, thinking to myself, "Man, they airbrush up these beauties and makeup and hair and the whole nine yards, did nobody tell her to trim her damned toenails?". And then it hit me. All that lovely woman on display, and I check out her feet. Makes me wanna smack somebody! :jester: Who's to blame?!? LoL. I have to admit it, while I'm not one of those who obsesses over the female foot, I certainly have a healthy appreciation of them.

You know Dan, I think it's only considered weird to be an American and love feet. People from other countries don't seem to mind. Most people here seem to have a boob or butt fetish...which I've heard baffles a lot of foreigners.

You know, I never really thought much about feet until I found this forum. I'm now the same way, I notice people's feet more often.

You know, I never really thought much about feet until I found this forum. I'm now the same way, I notice people's feet more often.

Snap! Me too :)

Since I joined this forum I've been looking at women's feet, I never did this before. I notice pretty toes and yes, Maniac those God awful crusty heels ;)

I remember when I was in London a few months ago and we were just sitting down for a bite to eat (food not foot) and this woman walks in, I noticed her lovely high heels and admired the style thinking she must have some lovely feet too and unfortunately she didn't, her toe nail polish was all peeling off and her heels (yes Maniac were yucky and crusty). It really lost the appeal.

Snap! Me too :)

Since I joined this forum I've been looking at women's feet, I never did this before. I notice pretty toes and yes, Maniac those God awful crusty heels ;)

I remember when I was in London a few months ago and we were just sitting down for a bite to eat (food not foot) and this woman walks in, I noticed her lovely high heels and admired the style thinking she must have some lovely feet too and unfortunately she didn't, her toe nail polish was all peeling off and her heels (yes Maniac were yucky and crusty). It really lost the appeal.

Thanks, i just lost my appetite! :ignite:

You really don’t want to start liking feet, Dan. Seeing how your girlfriend’s feet aren’t the least bit ticklish…

SAY IT AIN'T SO, DANN-O?!? people, we got a crisis on our hands!!!

It really is a crying shame! But I heard, on good authority, that she just yawns when you tickle her on her feet. Who'da thunk it? They sure LOOK ticklish! :sowrong:

It really is a crying shame! But I heard, on good authority, that she just yawns when you tickle her on her feet. Who'da thunk it? They sure LOOK ticklish! :sowrong:

maybe there just isn't enough effort being put into it!!!

I KNOW! get her drunk! that could work!!

Dont even have to touch them...the threat alone will make her fall off the chair giggling....:jester:

I had a strange experience too with this....

One of the married ladies I used to work with had told the office the story of her husband looking at a Playboy model and saying he didn't like her because her feet were yucky. Now he wasn't a foot fetishist, and his wife said..."She's naked and you're looking at her feet?". I didn't say anything, because I have done the same in the past.

When I meet a woman I usually look at the eyes first, her smile 2nd, her general shape 3rd (not 7 to 10 waist to hip ratio like most men, but more 8 to 10), and then, if available, the soles of her feet 4th. If all are attractive to me, I am smitten. I couldn't give a rip what a foot looks like looking at the tops of the feet, I usually find it unattractive, I find the SOLE, the BOTTOM, of the foot to hold the most alure for me. If it looks soft, small and inviting, then the urge to tickle, caress, rub, whatever, is there. I like all of a woman's body though, all of it.

Ayla, the reason you were just giggling is that I *thought* about tickling you. Silly woman.

Penny, you really shouldn't be thinking about feet. It leads you to tickling them, which leads you to fatigue, I've noticed. Delicious fatigue...

Personally, folks, I was of the opinion that I was a foot-fetishist, until I realized that I just don't appreciate 'em once I find they're not ticklish. A ticklish-foot-fetishist, maybe, but I won't tickle someone whose company I don't like. A socially-particular-ticklish-foot-fetishist...

Nah. F*** it. I'm a ticklephile, through and through.

SAY IT AIN'T SO, DANN-O?!? people, we got a crisis on our hands!!!

As you may have guessed by this point, she's extremely full of it. Coming to NH? I'll let you have first crack at them! :devil2: And even if you're not coming, you'll be able to hear her laughing all the way over in Texas when we start.
It really is a crying shame! But I heard, on good authority, that she just yawns when you tickle her on her feet. Who'da thunk it? They sure LOOK ticklish!

They certainly do. That, they most certainly do. You're TOAST, ya know. Yawn for us, Tracy. Go ahead. YAWN. You think you were nervous at that red light in Philly? Just you wait.
Dont even have to touch them...the threat alone will make her fall off the chair giggling....:jester:

We'll hafta test this theory of yours, Professor!
You shush! I have since acquired a zen-like resistance. REALLY!!!

Maybe we should make "zen-like resistance" her safeword for NH... :devil2:
You shush! I have since acquired a zen-like resistance. REALLY!!!

Of course, my dear, you realize that you are *SUCH* toast in NH. EVERYONE'S gonna get you now. :bouncybou Have your Last Will all in order before we leave. Those quarters are mine!
I am wiggking my fingers at you right now.....

PING!!!!

And you just KNOW she giggled nervously and crossed her feetsies underneath her when you did that, too.

PONG!!!!
Ayla, the reason you were just giggling is that I *thought* about tickling you. Silly woman.
Seriously. Ain't she just? :evilha:
Nah. F*** it. I'm a ticklephile, through and through.
Wiser words were never spoken. True dat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back