• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does age really matter?

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
Just curious but does age effect your tickling life at all? Maybe your younger and you dont wanna get tickled by someone whos older by a fair amount and visa versa. Bother anyone or no? To me it doesnt since its just tickling but if the person wanted more then i'd put more thought into it. Although trust would always be a major thing to consider younger or older.

NO.
the older the better! :)

(atleast for me...everyone has different tastes in what they like!)

At some point I think it has to . Now that age gap may be different for everyone.

age to me is just a number. Im over 40 but tend to act like Im still in my 20s. Live for today, just dont forget about how bad your back's gonna hurt in the morning.

I can't imagine tickling an 18 year old. I'm just too old for that now. It would feel (to me) like I'm taking advantage of a young boy.

NO.
the older the better! :)

(atleast for me...everyone has different tastes in what they like!)

you say that as a young pretty ticklee but you have no idea what an older tickler with experience would be like i gather.

Ummmm For the most part I only want to tickle someone I am attracted to. So someone within the age group I would like to date (18 - 35). If an older woman somehow knew it was a fetish of mine and wanted me to tie her up and tickle her, I wouldn't mind doing it though, long as I was single.

I'm 38 and generally speaking prefer to tickle women of 25+. I think it's because much younger than that would make me feel like a dirty old man. That said, I did have a fun tickling experience just over a month ago (as a lee) and one of the two ladies involved was younger than 25 and she was great fun and it didn't feel strange at all.

So ... I'm talking out of my arse.

I agree that age doesnt make a big different and as for older the better...maaaaaybe lol

Well for me age does matter. Tickling is sexual for me and sometimes after an intense scene I might be really horny. I will sometimes want something more then tickling afterwords. I don't mean it's always intercourse. I actually like fingering the best and I love to cuddle. With all this being said I can't see myself with someone old enough to be my mom/dad or grandma/grandpa, so I have an age limit. I will only play with people up to ten years older then me.

you say that as a young pretty ticklee but you have no idea what an older tickler with experience would be like i gather.

first of all, i'm a switch and i don't know why you are assuming i am a lee.
second of all, i would say i have PLENTY experience with older ticklers who have lots of experience...so i have not a clue where you are getting any of that information from...

Dun matter. I'm a reaction junkie. But i am more 'lee than 'ler.

Still a reaction junkie. TK or not.

first of all, i'm a switch and i don't know why you are assuming i am a lee.
second of all, i would say i have PLENTY experience with older ticklers who have lots of experience...so i have not a clue where you are getting any of that information from...

It is all good kiddo. BTW. Spanking coming. :D

Aw, that's too bad. You're missing out on the whole cougar experience :)

Well for me age does matter. Tickling is sexual for me and sometimes after an intense scene I might be really horny. I will sometimes want something more then tickling afterwords. I don't mean it's always intercourse. I actually like fingering the best and I love to cuddle. With all this being said I can't see myself with someone old enough to be my mom/dad or grandma/grandpa, so I have an age limit. I will only play with people up to ten years older then me.

Tickling to me is a sexual thing, and I to me, age matters greatly. I need my partner to be older than me, otherwise I can't get into the domination-submissive thing at all. My partner being younger would be a major turn-off.

To me age does matter, for me it would feel wrong to be wearing very little clothing and being very vulnerable and touched intimatly by anyone 10 years older then me, i would feel uncomfortable. It could be im missing out on alot of things tho from this post, but for now i'd have to stick to my guns.

yes age matters

since i'm an older guy, i lean toward more mature women. even in tickling clips if the female is over 25, or i can reasonably think she is, then i enjoy it more. to me, there is something very exciting in a woman in her mid 30's to 50 that will engage in tickling.
steve

Diana, I agree with aun's point, and I'm even older than her, lol.

I'm 41, so.. to me.. tickling an 18 year old girl.. would seem.. wrong. In reality, a girl 18 years old, would be young enough to be my daughter. No.

At my age.. I could realistically see myself tickling a girl who was.. late 20s and up. Ten plus years wouldn't seem like I was quote "Robbing the cradle" with tickling, and such.

As for the age of how old "Up" wise, I would tickle: I would tickle an older woman at a gathering, but.. as I assume the next woman I will tickle on any kind of regular basis will be whoever my gf or wife turns out to be.. and I'm going to look for someone at least somewhat younger, because I want to have children at some point... logic says to me that the next woman I tickle.. will probably be younger than me.. even if by a few or several years.

Mitch

I'm a little surprised...

...Surprised that this discussion hasn't yet really touched upon some of the "qualitative" differences that exist in the tickle fetish experience at different age levels. I've had exciting and gratifying adventures in tickling at every age of my life, however the experience strikes me as being like a good wine; it gets better with age. At least to a point.

What was thrilling to me in my teens and twenties just wouldn't cut it now that I'm in my fifties. But looking back, I sure wish I had thought of a few things back then which didn't occur to me until much later. Accumulated experiences, insights, evolving tastes (AND expertise!), trial & error practice, ... and patience... all combine to make the later years' experiences much more compelling,.... more substantively intertwined with who I am as an adult human being,.... more creative certainly. When we grow, everything grows with us.

More importantly, when undertaken in an actual relationship - and I'm thinking of my wife - the shared experience becomes a fascinating mirror of the overall relationship,.... actually plays an important part in it, I think. And that is so much more rewarding than the nervous, often too hastily-contrived, sometimes comically out of control events of my youth. Don't get me wrong, now,.... there are a lot of metrics wherein nothing beats youth. I think those metrics are pretty obvious, eh?

So all you "youngsters" out there,.... you have good reason to be vastly encouraged. It's only going to get better.

Age is relative

I have had experience tickling women in wide variety of ages,From a sexually oriented tickling standpoint I would be less than comfortable with a girl younger than one of my kids,but beyond that tickling is just fun,so it is relative based on what the ticklee is looking to get out of it...
I would say the age for me would be about 25 and up,I have found that the younger women do appreciate an older guy that knows how to take his time and be merciless,too many of the younger guys are in a hurry to do everything
Just for the fun of it,Here is a 27 yo friend of mine that loves merciless tickle torture mixed with...........

Attachments

• Toia wanted it merciless.JPG
    Toia wanted it merciless.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back