• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--ticklingfeet4fun!! The Member Interview Thread!

RobAce

Verified
Well, after a LONG summer delay, we return with EIGHT THINGS ABOUT!
Someone whom I did not know very well until we started hosting TMF Radio Sports together. It has been great having him as a friend and getting to know him the past several months. Now it is your turn to learn a little about him. Not only does he host a yearly gathering, run the yearly football pool and co-host shows, he is a good friend as well.

So I give you this edition of the ETA.....
EIGHT THINGS ABOUT......TICKLINGFEET4FUN!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. You recently (last weekend 8/28) married fellow TMF member Sadira, how did you two meet.

We met on the forum, January 21st 2005. That is we when we first communicated with each other. We chatted back and forth, then I drove to Michigan to visit her in February of 2005. Bad trip...almost got into a bad accident during a snowstorm on I-80. Finally arrived early in the am and we both knew there was something special from that moment on. 8 weeks later I moved from NY to MI (with my sons approval, I needed it) and it has been a fun and amazing ride ever since.

2. How was it to share (your wedding) with some fellow TMF Members.

It was fun! Those that were invited are among some of our best friends. To me and I am sure Sadira feels the same way, we were honored and privileged to have members from Connecticut, California and all points in-between attend. The TMF is the reason we found each other and these people and the forum are very important to us. We again were honored to have TMF members come and be with us on this day.

3. You have hosted a yearly gathering for quite a while now (Michigan Gathering aka Motown Party) what are the biggest challenges in doing it year after year.

Well, there are challenges. I refuse to tell you there are none. Getting a lot of people to get things done by a specific time can be frustrating. Also our gathering may not be as well known as others but we always have a great turn out but as with any party we would love to have more people attend.

4. A follow up, what do you look forward to most in hosting your gathering.

Seeing people like Natural, The Wiz, Pokey, Sultry and those that call themselves the Fortress of Nerdatude. It always seems like we don't get enough time. But we enjoy it most because we get to spend time with our friends. Lastly it is great to meet new people and welcome them. Making people feel good and special is very high on the list if not equal to how we feel seeing our friends we have known for a while.

5. You have now been hosting Sports Shows on TMF Radio. Do you enjoy that outlet.

Oh without question. I enjoy talking sports. Its a good way to communicate with people hopefully without coming across brash or arrogant. You can only get so much from reading a post. But talking and doing a live show gets my thoughts across better and listening and welcoming all opinions.

6. How did you discover the TMF.

I had just gotten a computer in January of 2005, and I was looking up things that involved ticking, and ran across the TMF by accident. Unlike a lot of people, I didn't think tickling was unusual, but I really did not know what was out there on it.

7. What do you enjoy most about the TMF.

The Sports section pretty much. Outside of that forum and the Gathering Section I really do not get around the rest of the forum at all. I don't look at pictures, read stories or video clips. I rarely if ever look at General or Tickling Discussion. I enjoy the community sense of the forum, and the friendships it has helped me make. I get more out of the forum by relationships rather than reading.

8. Last question, same as always...If you could have dinner with any 3 persons, living or dead...who would they be and why.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., to me in my mind he changed this country. Even though he has not been around to see it...he understood where we were going and where we needed to be. I am not saying we are all the way there, but I think race is less of issue now than it was 40 years ago. I would hope that dream always stays alive because it should be.

Lou Gehrig...he was a superstar for his time who was as humble as they could be. And anyone who knows anything about ALS, knows that as Gehrig's body wore down and he became ill...for him to go on a microphone in front of thousands and say "I am the luckiest man in the world" shows how strong of character he was.

Princess Diana, not only was she a wonderful person and humanitarian..but I would have loved to tickle her for my desert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Id like to thank TF4F for doing this edition of ETA with me. Had fun doing this one and even learned a few things myself about him.

Congratulations also to him and Sadira. Another happy couple that met here and got married. Yet another TMF success story. Best to both of you.

Well, next ETA will be done time near the end of September. Another lady of the forum (since this edition was a gentleman) will be interviewed. I have an idea of whom, but if you all have a better one....shoot me a PM and Ill see what I can do.

Until next time, thanks for reading.

Nice read. Interesting to get to know some things about someone who you hear about but don't get to interact with much. Congrats on the wedding too!!

HIYO! TMF wedding! We need to publicize these more. For those who wish it, of course.

Wonderful read, and of course, you both couldn't have married more wonderful people. :bubbleheart:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back