• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Video Game

CommanderN7

I'm sorry if this has been done before. I'm still new here. I was just wondering how many gamers we have here? My name is derived from my favorite video game, "Mass Effect." What is your favorite video game / video game character?

If you are not a gamer, have there been any video games that you have thought looked interesting or may have wanted to learn more about? Looking forward to hearing everyone's responses.

Mass Effect was great.
Favourite has to be Fallout 3 though - I still prefer it to NV.

Right now MW2 but of all time if I'm going for adventure wise I'd say FF7 ,and FF10 , but fighting games Marvel vs Capcom ,takes the cake and if I wanna go classic it would be tetris.

"Batman: Arkham Asylum" is my favorite game. But it'll be my second-favorite once "Arkham City" is released.

My #1 favorite of ALL TIME? Final Fantasy III. But there are some close runners-up.

This is like trying to nail down one's favorite film. Or novel. But I'll give it a go.

I'll always feel nostalgic for Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64. First game I was ever owned, under the watchful eye of my parents, and not a bad place to start. It was the game of a generation, an experience never fully duplicated since the 90's. Hence, my (somewhat biased) dissatisfaction at the First Person Shooter genre.

Since then, I fell in love with the Splinter Cell series, developed by Ubisoft. Michael Ironside is a fantastic actor; he brought an emotional depth to a character that could have easily been written off as one-dimensional. I'm still waiting for a port of Conviction for the Playstation 3.

Currently, I think I'd have to go with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, developed by Naughty Dog. Hands down one of the most engaging, cinematic experiences I've ever had the pleasure of playing. All I had to do was listen to Greg Edmonson's (of Firefly fame) beautifully crafted score to know that this was something special.

I'm more of a retro gamer. I like a lot of NES, Genesis, and SNES games from the 80s and 90s. Right now, I've been focusing on old, MS-DOS Sierra adventure games from the 90s, which is where I started PC gaming. I've been running characters through the Quest for Glory series, trying to work around bugs with the DOS box emulator. I really wish the adventure game genre never died. Much like an earlier poster, I haven't enjoyed a FPS since Goldeneye.

mine has got to be any game from the Metal Gear Solid series. my whole schpeil on " The Sorrow " is from MGS 3. I'm currently obsessed with playing MGS Peace Walker.

Getting good answers

All of these answers are really good. I enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series as well. It's put together like a movie. Really amazing job.

Anyone have any favorite characters from these games they would like to share?

Fallout 3, Oblivion and Morrowind. Those games have such amazingly long lives if you play them on the PC and use mods.

I'm also a huge fan of the GTA series (including Red Dead Redemption), the Resident Evil games (Best was 4, worst was 5), Silent Hill 2, the Zelda series (Majora was my favorite) and a ton more that I won't waste time listing.
:zombies:

There are so many games which i prefer. I cant really say which one is my favorite. I can remember that i played a lot of Super Mario and later i loved Resident Evil. Actually i love Alan Wake and Batman Arkham Asylum. Fifa 11 and Pro Evolution Soccer 11. Modern Warefare 2, Darksiders is a great game too.
Assassasins Creed 1+2 ( need to play the third part anytime too)

Well, i could tell many more games aswell. But i forgot almost the best Games on N64. Perfect Dark and Goldeneye! They rulez!!! :D

Best game ever hands down...CHRONO TRIGGER, followed by FF7 then FF9. But let us not forget Simant for the SNES.

Fuck all that.

Supermariobros3_nesboxboxart_160w.jpg

As of late, I'd have to say Gears of War :). But if you asked me 15 years ago it would have definitely bwwn super mario hands down :). Its great to always be a kid at heart :D

Currently, MLB 10: The Show

But of all time, Smackdown vs. Raw: Here Comes the Pain.

For me, I love the latest Smackdown vs Raw 2011 for PS3.

All time favorite...

Mario Kart for the SNES. That game is simply classic!

We need a Battletoads remake! How many people here made it to the Dark Queen's Tower?

Yeah, me neither. But how far did you get?

We need a Battletoads remake! How many people here made it to the Dark Queen's Tower?

Yeah, me neither. But how far did you get?

Never got past that level where you're on the bikes, bro.

In other news, I think Dead Space 2 is going to occupy my video game top-spot for the next couple months...

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back