• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fifty not out!............

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
........your favourite UK correspondent has reached the grand old age of fifty. Not a bad knock for one of lifes opening batsmen, will it get me on the winter tour of South Africa though?

Up the Rams!

OMG, that's reallllllllllllllly old! We'll have to order another wheelchair. Then, you and Ray can race around the old folks home. :p

Happy b'day!

Thank you most kindly folks! yes I have been knocking back a few "wife beaters" in celebration!

Congratulations my friend. :bounce: :gbtoast: I am 51 myself so welcome to the 50 and over club. :grandpa: ;) :D

Be careful now Red.....over 50 and your done around here....turn senile ya know...

*insert cricket related witticism here*

*something about Silly Mid-On or Bowling A Maiden Over might work*

Happy birthday, jazz-man :D

I have not a clue about what most of the OP mentioned,but i was able to discern that he reached the half century mark.Congrats you old wanker.:D

So are you gonna be wanting some hair dye for that grey hair of yours, or a walker? Or should I provide both? :D

I'm kidding of course, old man :neenerneener: Have a good one for me, kay? :)

Down with the Rams! :p

Also, congratulations on having made it this far without being caught out.

He's been caught plenty of times! Just ask him about one of his
friend's bands!

Happy Birthday duck! Here're a couple of sexy foot pics for you:
sickfeet.jpg

ugly-toenails.jpg

And we can't forget a sole shot...
nasty%2Bfeet.jpg

:D

Happy birthday friend Keep on flying and harassing the Hun :D

You old bastard!

:dancingsheep:

Oh and I hope Derby 'Shitty' County perform spectacularly badly during the rest of the season. :D

Many happy returns my good man.

All the very best!

Sheep-shagger

Once again thanks for the no doubt well intentioned insults!

Just saw that some ill advised folks were wasting time talking to you. What a tosser, you are! 50 is young for your personality. You act like a raging WWI vet who lost his knickers after getting caught with his bunkmate and had to make the escape out the widow with one shoe. You have no hair left to color, you use a cane and a seeing eye dog. A chihuahua no less! And you've the sexual endurance of Lena Horne's last lover.

Why on EARTH would anyone be bothered to say happy day to you. You'll rob their house and impregnante their cat for Christ's sake!!!! 50??? Try 60 and stop lying.

Gather up what's left of your manhood, and go take a warm bath Grandpa. I can smell ya from over here!

Oh, that and....
Happy Birthday Darlin'

I love ya like my dirty martinis one Sunday mornings. Hope it was fun, but where's my present?

Yer older 'n me? Damn. Happy birthday ya mad rascal.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back