• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gay Problem: Did I do the right thing? (DISCUSS)

This might be a legitimate comment if the man weren't elderly. He was no more threatening, by virtue of being a rape-capable male, than a woman. He was a frail old man.

So you don't think a guy in his 50's is capable of rape? HA! First of all a guy being 50 doesn't mean he isn't in good shape, I've known guys in there 50's and some times early 60's who could out work and play punks in there late teens and early 20's who were in good shape themselves. You are also assuming that a person (Homo or Hetero) who is capable of committing rape won't be carrying a weapon (gun, knife, black jack ect). Lastly, unless she uses a strap on, it would be pretty hard for a woman to force sex from a man. Not impossible, but I can't see to many women getting sex from a guy who wasn't interested. Unless of course she tied him up in his sleep and waited until 3 am.

I don't want to sound like a gay-basher, but I wouldn't have taken the risk myself.

Um... You have a lot more self-control than me.

If some old guy grabbed my hand like that, I would've told him to fuck off and probably would've found another place to stand at the station.\

I'm all for gay rights, but I'm also for letting people know when they cross the wrong lines.

You let an unappealing stranger fondle your hand? Ew! :xlime:

This might be a legitimate comment if the man weren't elderly. He was no more threatening, by virtue of being a rape-capable male, than a woman. He was a frail old man.

Yeah. That's just a stereotype. This man was fit, like that agent guy in Burn Notice.

(this is the only thing Family Guy comes in handy for)

You mean like this harmless frail old man? :jester:

herbert-dance1280x1024.gif

First of all, it's not so much a "Gay" problem as one of you being harassed by someone. Why would you let a guy hold your hand? Pull away and tell him to back the f** off. Girls get hit on like that a lot and don't call it a "straight" problem.

First of all, it's not so much a "Gay" problem as one of you being harassed by someone. Why would you let a guy hold your hand? Pull away and tell him to back the f** off. Girls get hit on like that a lot and don't call it a "straight" problem.

Was not the point. :roflmao:

Okay, then you should've punched him in the face for touching you. Then when he turns around and presses charges on you for "gay bashing" you would've wished that you handled it in the manner that you did this time. You can't prove he grabbed your hand, but I'm sure he could easily prove you hit him if he had bruises. So just let the whole thing go.

Okay, then you should have punched him in the face for touching you. Then when he turns around and presses charges on you for "gay bashing" you would've wished that you handled it in the manner that you did this time. You can't prove he grabbed your hand, but I'm sure he could easily prove you hit him if he had bruises. So just let the whole thing go.

He can only press charges if he doesn't hit him hard enough. If he does he will be out cold and won't remember who the fuck hit him when he wakes up.

I don't want to sound like a gay-basher.

Too late with one of your previous comments.

Mr. Jesus Christ, sir. This "buggering ******" ;) commends you for keeping your cool in an awkward situation. Regardless of gender or orientation his behavior was extremely uncalled for. You have a great deal of maturity as most people would have decked the jerk or made a public spectacle. Kudos for how you handled it.

You handled it better than I think most would have. I would have remained calm and polite at first, but as soon as he grabbed my hand, at the very least I'm giving him an aggressive shove. He'd be lucky if I didn't swing at him. Conversation is one thing, but do not put a hand on me.

This. Think about this from a perspective of a man and a woman.

This. Think about this from a perspective of a man and a woman.

Good call. This situation is in no way any different than when a creepy guy starts physically harassing a girl. Girl's usually handle it appropriately by telling the guy to buzz off and walk away, as did this guy here by not shoving the dude and causing a scene. Plus, what if he shoved the dude and the guy totally kicked his ass. Now not only did he get harassed by a homosexual, but he just got his ass whooped by one too. So yea, handling it calmly is the best way.

Homosexuals, check. Christians... well, not quite.

Yes, well done indeed.

If I had your abilities, I would have turned him into a large carp and left him flopping on the platform gasping for air. :fish:

It just goes to show some of us aren’t messiah material. :flatstare:

Yeah, I'd say it was wonderful but it'd be nice if your screenname didn't shout out
total disrespect for Christians, or really, for your "namesake."

I normally automatically disregard what you say just looking at that in-your-face-disrespectful screenname.

So you have a ways to go. I assume you're very young. Perhaps it's a start.

He then grabbed my hand softly and began to stroke the space between my thumb and my forefinger ever so softly. "Come on, it can be our little secret."
Still not phased, I denied him again, "I'm not a homosexual."
"But it can be our little secret," he said, almost begging, but not.
"No."
"Well, then the next time I see you, maybe you'll have changed your mind..." He said as he gently freed my hand and began to walk away.
"No," I said, he stopped and turned, "I'll not have changed my mind sir, however, if we do meet again, I won't see you any differently than an equal human being." He nodded, pleased that I wasn't going to bust him out, and left.

^ I'm sure he had enough optimism on how you handled it... He was able to take it to level 2 without being slapped. :whisper:

I just don't know how soft the conversation had been.

^^^^ Otherwise, disregard what I said. This is just a thread.

I normally automatically disregard what you say just looking at that in-your-face-disrespectful screenname.

Disregarding things makes people miss out on the fun things sometimes.

And who said it was just a screen name? It might be my real name as well. :omg:

Sometimes in life you just have to bend over and take it up the butt.

You Missed Your Chance to be a Movie Star!!!

Undoubtedly this man was a casting director. I've been a professional actor for over 35 years, and in that time have only met two straight ones. And they were father and son.

http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=81wTwsM7WYQ

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back