• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gemini's Big News!!!!

Gemini_Tickle

TMF Poster
Hi Everybody.

Here's my big announcement: I'm retiring!!!! I know, I'm too young, I don't have much in my tickle IRA or anything but, I'll make do!

I've got a lot going on and won't be filming any more clips. Everything on my site will be removed on August 15th so if you want anything get it now!!!

Lots of Love,
XOXOXO

~Gemini

WHY?!

Hope there's no trouble.

(The removing the clips from the site makes me wonder. Many models and producers "retire," or just stop making clips, but leave their stores up to keep racking up profits..... Vivianna, Feeture productions, etc.)

Any chance of ever returning?

What a shame... Gemini you are a great tickle model with really pretty feet.

Good luck in all that you do and thanks for sharing with us while you did.

You’re a living doll Gemini, and I hope you find happiness and someone who appreciates the treasures you hold. :wavingguy

Well it was an honor to be able to partake in your short career and a blast to meet you. Good luck on your future chica

You're very beautiful and your clips are enjoyable; it's a shame to see you go. However, the best well wishes on your future endeavors. Though I have to say I got pretty excited when I read the title of your post because in my head I thought the opposite of this sad, and unfortunate news, I thought: "Hmm 'Big News'?! Wait... Big News... Is she engaged!? Happy Day! She's getting ma-.... oh... she's closing her store..." Which leaves me only to say... "WHY do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup baby, just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around!"

j :jester: j

good luck on your travels, and thanks for all the tickling you shared with us

Aww, thats a shame, always a fav of mine :) I hope we still hear from you :)

Hari

Gem it has been an honor working with you and being your friend!!

I wish you fun, laughter, and excitment on your travels!!

For those wondering why and PM'ing me about what terrible tragedy has happened, or why not keep the clips up and make money you should know this....

Gemini is ALRIGHT!!! Everything is ok!

She never did this for the money, she did this to explore her fetishes and have some fun!

This is her decision to retire and remove her clips from her site, we can only hope you support and understand it :)

Gemini you ROCK!!!!

Talk to you soon my friend!

~TMJ

Good luck, Gemini! We've enjoyed watching you giggle and squirm! Thanks!

it is a dark day for our tickle world. one of the good ones have left our world. raise your feathers and fingers high. good luck gemini! u will be missed and loved! god bless in all that u do. it was a pleasure and a honor! take care.

Thanks for sharing some wonderful work Gemini, and good luck in your future endeavours.

My little Gemini. We will miss you. You will visit the forum now and again though I hope? Good luck to you sweetie.

Dont forget to let yourself get tied up every once in a while. You are so gorgeous.

LOVE

Thanks for all the kind words and wishes. I'm fine and really excited. I have a lot of things going on, most all of the really wonderful and exciting...

The truth is that I just don't want to leave all my clips up b/c I figure since I'm retiring from modeling I should retire the clips too...

Besides that will make it so much sweeter if I ever decide to film again....

XOXO
~Gem

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back