• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi from the new kid

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hey all. I M new around here so I thought I would introduce myself. For now U can call me Vampyr (after the classic movie) after U get 2 know me better I'll share my real name with U.

So how did I get into tickling? Well the first couple of times happened when I was underage 13 and 14 respectively) and I'm not sure if I M allowed 2 tell those stories. I've been a Tomboy most of my life and U can often find me walking around barefoot . . . even 2 school and 2 the Mall. There is just something about a chick going barefoot in public that does something 2 most dudes. Guys want 2 walk along with me, strike up a conversation, some even want 2 take photos of my unshod pads.

So I hope 2 meet some of U have have some interesting conversations and share some stories.

TTYL

U have a Yahoo Group?

Jinkies thee is a Yahoo Group for chicks who dig tickling other chicks? Mega awesome! I M just so totally there!

vampyr said:
Jinkies thee is a Yahoo Group for chicks who dig tickling other chicks?

Sweet, I'm glad you wanna join my group. There a lot of girls around here who dig tickling other girls, and a good chunk of them are ONLY into tickling other girls (*bad for me, good for chicks), but yeah, you should be happy here. :dogpile:

Hello Vampyr,

Welcome to the TMF. I hope that you enjoy.

Myriads

Hi Vampyr,

I'm Mitch. Welcome to the TMF. I've been here nearly five years, and this site is a pretty cool place.
Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch

Welcome to the TMF, Vampyr, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome

Welcome Vampyre. Im gonna like you already cuz of your name. This is a great place and hope to see lots of posts from you.

Cute Name

Welcome, and nice name. There are some odd balls here, but most of us are harmless ;).

Hello Vampyr

Yes welcome Vampyr we have some great people here this place is pretty awsome. I also look forword myself to chatting with you sometime have fun.

:bouncybou
vampyr,
Welcome to the forum. Relax and enjoy your time here. Hope to see more posts from you.

Thanks everyone!

Hey thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Now unfortunately I have 2 say "So Long For Nopw". U C, I happen 2 B on summer holiday from medical school and soon I M leaving for a two week holiday in Hawaii with my g/f. O sure I will have my laptop with me but Hawaii + g/f + two week holiday = well, U do the math!

Back soon everyone. Thanks again and TTYL.

PS: Don't forget me while I M gone!

vampyr said:
Hey thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Now unfortunately I have 2 say "So Long For Nopw". U C, I happen 2 B on summer holiday from medical school and soon I M leaving for a two week holiday in Hawaii with my g/f. O sure I will have my laptop with me but Hawaii + g/f + two week holiday = well, U do the math!

Back soon everyone. Thanks again and TTYL.

PS: Don't forget me while I M gone!

LOL well have fun, though I'm not sure I want to do the math! Hehe damn me for being so old fashioned ^^. Er wait, I hope I don't get damned OO.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back