• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you find TMF?

Nextrend2011

TMF Poster
Like a lot of things we find on the internet these days, everything is found through a variety of searches. What I wondered is how everyone stumbled upon TMF in the first place?

For me, I was 19 and was searching on Google for a "Tickling Chat Room" and TMF was the first thing that popped up in the list of results. Couple years later I stopped lurking and decided to open up a bit and become a member :)

I remember first going to tickling / foot fetish websites around 1998. Camp Tickle and Great Feet and
Mimi's website. Sometimea I'd access those sites on the Lynx browser (super old school). So around 2000
a Webcrawler search took me to the TMF. I spent about 8 years on the TMF in 3 places: The chat,
True Tickling stories, and Video Clips. I still spend most of my time there today, but I'm trying to take advadvantage of more of the "forum" aspect.

What a nice trip down memory lane.

It was at a time when MTP and Realtickling were about the only true tickling video producers. And even though the young ones can't imagine: There was no Google, yet. But it was probably another search engine that brought me here.

2001 was when I found the TMF. I was looking at Tales from the Asylum Magazine online and there was mention of the forum on the site. Came here and joined. Had a different screen name at the time. Left for a couple of years and then came back in 2007 under a new name. I never looked back.

I'm not even sure when I started lurking here. I lurked here for years before I actually joined the board. I still come here whenever I can sneak in, away from the prying eyes of my kids and husband. Kids don't need to know that about me, and hubby gets jealous. So, I sneak.

I stumbled on the TMF several times from when I was in my early teens and onward, often by being linked from other websites. But I didn't register or delurk until I was 19. I think that time I had been sent here from ticklingemporium and thought, "meh, why not." I hadn't really seen the appeal of joining an actual forum before then, but changes going on IRL made me reconsider and think about reaching out.

Found the link in some person's Myspace profile.

Ignored it.

Came back to it randomly on another search for a "place to call home and not feel like a freak" , and figured it hadda be a sign for something.

Rest is history.

Posting history.

Srs. I used to be a huge troll.

I'm an old timer, I guess. I was around at the pre-TMF deal (in 1999?); I was registered there and everything! That eventually morphed into this and I've been bumming around ever since.

I seriously can't remember. I remember searching for tickling at an early age probably middle school. There was Camp Tickle, Great Foot Fetish, Drech's (sp) Celebrity Foot Site, there was another site that was bad ass in that it had some great tickling stories (but I can't remember the name of the site I thought it was Tiffany's something or other), and the original site by Kathy before she launched or co launched RealTickling with TB. As far as this place, I can't remember how I actually found it. I don't know if I found TMF first or Tickletheater.

I just lurked for awhile then started posting, sometimes inflammatory comments depending on the subject. I can't remember if an actually P&R existed in those days. Anyways before this I'd use Yahoo chat to try and find others who were interested. My memory is very fuzzy though.

Thanks,
K

I found the TMF in the best way imaginable. In late 2001 I was in a fetish club watching a woman being flogged. With a rather arch smile I mentioned to the beautiful stranger standing next to me who was also viewing the proceedings that my own interests were considerably more subtle. Her reaction was immediate- she looked at me wide eyed and embarrassed, then collected herself and asked exactly what I meant. Well, I reasoned, one really can't be shy in an atmosphere like that, so I told her I'd explain more extensively at the bar, and did. She was American, living in London, and it transpired that I was the first person she'd met in Britain with an interest in her passion. We went back to her place that night, and sometime during the weekend we spent together, between her shrieks of laughter she introduced me to the site and a few weeks later she helped me make a profile after persuading me to join.

We had a very pleasant affair for a few months before things gradually wound down, but we have remained friends for over a decade and are cordial whenever our paths cross. We are both in happy long-term relationships with other people now, and as a bonus her boyfriend and I get along very well. She and my wife Kittentoes became good friends too, and the pair of them have had many pleasant conversations over tea and biscuits, undoubtedly dissecting him, me, and men in general. That, plus the fact that she not only introduced me to this site, but also persuaded me to go to NEST 2002, the first of many NESTs I've attended since, means the story has a happy ending.

Last edited:
a random search engine, before google was around, I think either alter vista or ask jeeves :D

Looked up "feet tickling" on 37.com in 2001, kept seeing the forums name pop up over and over again. Didn't realize there were pictures and videos here and didn't care about starting tickle based threads, so I just knew of it and never joined.

I was also 12 at the time. So that would have been incredibly weird anyway.

I did a search on tickling, but I don't really remember how I stumbled on TMF because I had found other tickling sites that I visited before coming here. I lurked for awhile then joined.

Before I found this place I used to go to alt.sex.fetish.tickling(I think that's right), and they had great stories and some photos, but that was about it. I can't remember exactly how I found this place, but the important thing is I did! And I've been loving it ever since! :happyhop:

I read a cyberslut article in a Leg Show magazine that quoted General Zod as being a member of TMF.

linked on josie the ticklish pussycats website

Thats it, Josie and the ticklish pussycats. Was that a story site? If so I do remember that quite well. Maybe it was Wuz's Feet links, damn it has been a long time.

Thanks,
K

I think I just did a search for tickling a long long time ago when I decided to research the subject and it popped up.

It was 5 years ago, but I really can't remember how I found it. Probably after a google search...:)

Not long after I first got the internet I decided to do a search on tickling because I was curious to see what it would come back with, not realistically expecting to find a community and various other websites dedicated to it. Realised I wasn't alone and proceeded to lurk on here for a couple of years before finally plucking up the courage to sign up. Scarily this was nearly 10 years ago...

as with most people I'm pretty sure a simple google search, or even an old school AskJeeves search haha, brought me here a long time ago and eventually I made a profile.

Been here from the start. Didn't have to find it cause I knew the person who started the original version and had the heads up. ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back