• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had the option of traveling somewhere by yourself, where would you go?

COOLCAT88

TMF Master
You know, gas up your car, pack up essentials, and hit the open road?

Obviously you would tell your friends/family where you plan to go..

I always wanted to just go to the cherokee mountains and enjoy all it has to offer..

All the sights of my own country (USA) that I've never seen before: The Grand Canyon, the Giant Redwoods, the Hoh Rainforest, the Johnson Space Center, the Rocky Mountains, and every single point of interest on the map, traveling by motorcycle, staying in hotels if the weather is bad.

Then Peru - all the climates of the Earth within two hours drive.

Right now? Someplace warm with lots of water. Greece for instance.

Swim all day, drink colourful drinks by the beach. Party all night. Yum.

There are so many places here and abroad I'd love to visit I could spend the rest of my life traveling. Australia and Great Britain would be at the top of my list for foreign travel. :D

There are so many places here and abroad I'd love to visit I could spend the rest of my life traveling. Australia and Great Britain would be at the top of my list for foreign travel. :D

you should come to ny and enjoy the snow :p

There are so many places here and abroad I'd love to visit I could spend the rest of my life traveling.

Ditto! Only, I'd rather have Drew joining me.

As for a solo venture...? Theres a place I like to go for quiet time and to soak up good vibes. I'd pack up and go there for a bit of a retreat. It's been entirely too long since I've had the chance to do that!

I want to go down to the Outer Banks for some Lost Colony research...maybe this summer.

I'd probably drive to San Diego and lounge around the beach for a few days.

And no, I wouldn't tell my friends or family where I was going.

Somewhere warm with a beach. I haven't actually enjoyed summer weather like that in a long time.

I've found little point to traveling alone. Nice places are made worthwhile by having someone to share them with.

Myriads

I've found little point to traveling alone. Nice places are made worthwhile by having someone to share them with.

Myriads

Depends on the person I guess. I have no problem traveling solo and enjoying myself. Most of the time I prefer it. I often describe myself as a semi- sociable hermit. :)

I actually need some ideas on this front myself, to use up my vacation time. I was thinking Las Vegas. Either that, or spend the time following my favorite bands around for a few weeks. Anyone know if Metallica is touring?

Myriads

I agree, but I really want to take a trip by myself, just to see places on my own without someone else to wait on..

I always wanted to go back to washington dc again. A whole lot of places I want to see..

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back