• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the KFC Double Down the greatest thing man has ever achieved?

I didn't laugh at your video. Not once. You know why? Because all your reactions mirrored my reactions when I first had one of those little slices of nirvana. Those sandwiches are the best thing that's happened to food since the discovery of fire. My only regret after eating it was that I hadn't bought two of them.

Welcome to the club of those who understand! :clap:

This is why half the populous of the industrialized world shits butter first thing in the morning. :disgust:

Snail Shell

In the words of the late, great Redd Foxx: Health nuts are gonna feel stupid one day when they're lying in the hospital, dyin' of nothin'.

That was hilarious! :) Did you ever think of going to a movie-casting?? :)

In the words of the late, great Redd Foxx: Health nuts are gonna feel stupid one day when they're lying in the hospital, dyin' of nothin'.

1) My brother's the health nut. Avoiding a sandwich like that is just common sense.

2) With the new job I have lined up, I'm scheduled to be lying in a hospital bed dying of a stab wound to the throat by the age of 32. But don't tell Maggie. She'll get mad at me if I get hurt. ;)

Snail Shell

Actually, in all honesty, the fat and calorie count in this thing are probably negated by the extreme and immediate case of diarrhea that it'll give you. I'd call it a wash. Preferably with soap. o_O

I want to kill you! I was on a diet! I swore I would never eat one. Curse you and your wonderful abilities to sell a product! I think I also might be addicted. Damn it tasted so good. I felt naughty the whole day!

Best thing in the world for those wanting to put on weight/muscle, aside from the fat and sodium content... Fucker's like 1000-1500 calories, and like 50+ grams of protein.

I shouldn't, but probably gonna get my second one tomorrow...

No willpower, man. None at all.

I loved the radio coment ...a guy with kitty-cats on his t-short:drunktype:

I've never eaten that, and honestly I know I ever will. Good to see that others enjoy it though.

You know C7, KFC needs to make you a spokesman. Because of you, I decided to try one of those Double Downs tonight. Pretty tasty sandwich!

Incredible!

I don't even like KFC chicken, but you sure made it look interesting.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back