• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Request: Ouka (*/F feet)

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Repost Request by Excess.

This is a pic of Ouka from the .Hack/ Series, as stated on the pic :p. I made this back during a nice height of popularity and when I think I was at my best, as far as color pencil work goes. Looking back at all my images, the colors were so vibrant and the pics really catch your attention. This was one of many requests made back then. At the time, I didn't do much of looking into who I drew, like look up information about them. I found out much later after posting this that Ouka was actually a wolf-girl, not a cat-girl. So the cats really have nothing to do with Ouka, they're just, hungry cats :p

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Ouka.jpg
    Ouka.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 284
Mmmm....Ouka....Mmmm...Thanks dude. :D

Nice! I remember when this image was released on your Yahoo site. But I’ve never seen it so large and utterly beautiful before! (Although, I am unfamiliar with the character. I had to do a google image search to find out what she looks like when she isn’t being tickled. X3)

But I definitely love this image. Her laughing expression is beautiful, with her tiny fangs. Her bare feet are simply adorable! The sharp nails definitely add something to her lovely toes and soft soles. The cat’s tongues look most tickly too. And her boots are next to her, taunting her with their safety (always a nice touch…) Brilliant image!

Thank you Mirthgoblin, I always see you awesome comments over at CC's art pad and always hoped I could just get a taste of it sometime ;) Again, much appreciated, I'll start getting those other repost requests up.

Also, don't mind the deleted post above yours. I wanted to see if I could delete that 'soft note' but I couldn't find any way to remove it completely. It's annoying, it's starting me in the face :shock:

Last edited:
You are more than welcome, my friend. I’ve been a fan of your artwork since back in the Yahoo group era. Fantastic to see you getting back into the tickling business.

As for the comments, I’m rather picky when it comes to tickling artwork and stories, so I tend not to post very often. Therefore, when I do end up posting, I want to make sure it’s as eloquent and intelligent as possible. As someone who’s experienced the resounding silence from time to time on my stories, I know how encouraging a single, well written comment can be. I can only hope my comments help encourage amazing artists like yourself to continue contributing to the community.

Great piece Kaho ^_^ I like the use of stocks and cats, very awesome!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back