• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ricky Martin finally admits he's "Livin' la Vida Homo".

Libertine

Verified
www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...hes-gay-ricky-martin-comes-out-of-the-closet/

Actually I don't give a damn either way, but it does give me the opportunity to introduce all of you to a pair of Australian women called 'Supergirly'. They were part of a nightclub/cabaret revue in which an act I was doing also appeared in the late 90s.

They sing extremely funny and viciously satirical versions of pop songs, skewering people like Cher and Britney Spears with cruel accuracy.

Anyway, they also did a rather prophetic song about Ricky Martin which always used to bring the house down.

Here's a Youtube link, containing that and two more of their songs. Cut and paste, backspace the final "E"- turn the speakers up; it's well worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwVDCcAqy E

and here's their website.

www.supergirly.com

Last edited:
Seriously, this is something I think 95% of us knew ten years ago :) No straight man can shake his hips like that.

Eh, it was obvious and it was just a matter of time before he came out of the closet. :shrug:

I never really did think he was 100% straight. Oh well, good for him. Here's to wishing lots of happiness in his life! :drinkup:

Puerto Ricans.....damn them.

Its always a Puerto Rican.

Good for him though.

Rob

Next thing you'll be telling us that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father..

This is like when George Taki and Jim J. Bullock came out. Nobody cares then ether.

Maybe it's just me, but i'm of the opinion that the only reason recent celebs like Clay Aiken, Adam Lambert ( Yeah), Lance Bass and now Ricky Martin even announced that they were gay is to revive their careers.

:sigh: It hurts my heart when gorgeous men turn out to be gay.

In related news ... William Hung finally admits that he's "slightly retarded".

I LOVE HIM!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqmy5qrvaVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqmy5qrvaVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If anyone is actually surprised that Ricky Martin is a fag. Please remove your head from your ass.

Maybe it's just me, but i'm of the opinion that the only reason recent celebs like Clay Aiken, Adam Lambert ( Yeah), Lance Bass and now Ricky Martin even announced that they were gay is to revive their careers.

Of course it is. They've had their time and are old hat. Admitting they are fags is about the only way to revive their careers. Much like britney kissing madonna.

In related news ... William Hung finally admits that he's "slightly retarded".

He's not retarded. Just asian.

Last edited:
Yeah I completely agree. There's no way that they just want to be able to be open about who they are. What I think is genius is that they had the foresightedness to hide their faggotry for all those years just so they would have that card in their back pockets to play now. God those fairies are so fucking smart. Everyone knows that people love flamers and they're never judged or shunned for their sexuality. It's really the best career reviving tool ever. Maybe that's why Michael Jackson molested those kids, too. That sneaky little bastard knew he'd make headlines!

:hmm:

Including Adam Lambert doesn't make sense. He was gay from the start. It's nice to see that his sexuality isn't getting in the way of his success.

For that to be the case, said people would need to have previously had careers.

No me importa la chingada.

I'm more concerned about him changing his hit song "Maria" to "Miguel." :p

Ricky-Martin-Maria-428542.jpg

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back