• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

OK, for those of you that have seen the ol members pic.....
let me post a couple of me with my shirt on..... LOL
1st...me lounging at a friends house...last year
couchlaxjn4.jpg

Lastly...what I look like after working out for about an hour.....gotta keep in shape for NEST!!
hubbawhataz8.jpg

As soon as I get some more scanned in, Ill post em.

Rob

What is this? A game of old pic/new pic? Fine, I'll play... :p

Me from a few years back:

grumpyvb2.jpg

Me in a blurry-ass cell phone picture from a couple of weeks ago:

image007jp9.jpg

As usual, a close-up of my gargoyle-esque countenance can be seen in my signature, as well. :p

Last edited:
Ok, some older ones, including my 15 minuts of fame...

Well, here I am in two photo stills from an college film, one of me trying to look semi cool while dressed up, one of me partying a year ago with some old army buds, and me still in the army (like, 2nd year in, still kinda young looking). So, enjoy. Or not, I don't care.

youngme.jpg

Myboys.jpg

Indymovie2.jpg

Indymovie.jpg

CB4.jpg

Attached is a picture of me, a picture of my snail shell tattoo, a picture of me as I appeared in my high school yearbook and my high school grad picture compared to a photo of Stephen Colbert.

At this point, I'd like to add that Kered once described me as looking like a "regular, clean-cut college student". HA! :D

Snail Shell

Attachments

• me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 113
well since somone asked me nicely ill post my face

**WARNING**

not responsable for loss of eye sight , cardiac arrest , or any other phsyical disablitys from looking at what im about to show you

Twisted? Evil? Canadian? I don't know what you both are talking about Lee and Lynn. I daresay that if I were tied to a bed in front of the two of you at NEST, THEN we'd see who's twisted, evil and Canadian around here! :D

Snail Shell

Me three weekend ago snow shoeing:

sns1.jpg

I wish I could post my graduation photo - it's 80's classic! My mother
has the only copy I know of, at the moment.

Oh, oh - here's one from 2004 at the MD Ren Fair on Pirate's Day.
Many friends and I went, but only a handful of us really dressed up.

6.jpg

Dan, if I can get a copy of the graduation photo, I'll post it.

I used to be on another forum where we had XYZ weeks, where a new
theme was posted once a week, and people posted themselves with
orange smiles, or in only a towel, or their tattoos, with famous art,
etc. What a blast - Thanks, sean for this thread! I miss posting
silly photos :)

Lee

^ Oh LeeAllure, it's really nice to see some pictures of you! You look pretty and smart!

Twisted? Evil? Canadian? I don't know what you both are talking about Lee and Lynn. I daresay that if I were tied to a bed in front of the two of you at NEST, THEN we'd see who's twisted, evil and Canadian around here! :D

Snail Shell

For Pity's sake don't dare them!

just for the hell of it, i'll post one of my better pics. i'm a fatass, so...yeah...
this is me with Pantera:
100_1343edit.jpg

Snail Shell

If I had to assign each of us one of those adjectives,
I'd say Lynn is twisted,
I am evil
You are still Canadian :)

^ Oh LeeAllure, it's really nice to see some pictures of you! You look pretty and smart!

Thanks! Although in that pirate photo I drank way too much (I know it sounds disgusting,
and it probably was, but fit the day perfectly) black cherry Zima, and that wasn't really a
clever thing to do at all...

And kered,

I think that YOU are just scared of ending up tied like that, with Lynn and me standing over
you, twisted, evil thought and all.

Alchemy & Cloudgazer - maybe we can get some photos of you two tickling someone with
those Freddy (IS it Freddy?) hand/glove knives... They remind me of my silver fingernail tips.

Lee

i wish i had a Freddy glove...
no, the Pantera is the poor-man's answer to having Wolverine's claws. the blades are faaaar too sharp to be used as tickle-implements.

Thanks! Although in that pirate photo I drank way too much (I know it sounds disgusting,
and it probably was, but fit the day perfectly) black cherry Zima, and that wasn't really a
clever thing to do at all...

And kered,

I think that YOU are just scared of ending up tied like that, with Lynn and me standing over
you, twisted, evil thought and all.

Lee

You drink Zima??!......yuck!!....And whether that happens to me or not depends upon my mood.

Ok, Lee. I won't poke fun anymore about that. Want some pie?

Some of my mug shots. :)

Well, here we go...lets see if anything here is worth a gander...

My favorite baby picture...

2237450150_5c9ee1f937.jpg

Me playing my Tenor Saxophone in concert...

2237449878_d844bc3d49.jpg

Me showing off my blazer...

2236658641_28cc892bf4.jpg

My High School Graduation Picture...

2236659387_9b7c60d29f.jpg

A mug shot with too much facial hair going uncombed on my face... :D

2236658617_927db97d10.jpg

And last, but not least, my 007 Tuxedo shot...this one was very tough to take with my web cam...especially after a long and arduous Jazz performance... ;)

2237449842_246c28dc90.jpg

:D

Ok, Lee. I won't poke fun anymore about that. Want some pie?

Ok, I'm sorry, but you look just plain CREEPY in that picture. Like maybe the pie is tainted with something. Here's me learning to drive.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back