• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Hey, i dont know you but can i tickle your wife?" rant...

OKC_TklCpl

TMF Poster
Anyone else still have this issue? Im getting sick and tired of "new" accounts being created and someone just IM'ing me out of the darkness "hey I live near you would you be okay with me tickling your wife?" Really people?? I understand that the ticklers here in Oklahoma seem to be starving but lets not delve into cannibalism. I have been married to my wife for 15 years, and we have 3 children, Im a military retiree complete with issues from iraq and the last damn thing i need to set me off after a night of screaming nightsweats is some (assuming) twenty something who has probably asked me several times on other accounts (which are nearly brand new) if he can come tickle my wife. :bsflag:
getting sick of this shit, I guess this is why so many people lurk.

thoughts, feelings, reactions?

First things first...

Thank you for your service to our country; I know you mentioned you have issues, but I wanted to express my gratitude. :usa:

Now, as for the jerks, make sure you've blocked them from IM-ing you when they write, and don't even bother commenting. Just block and delete.

Also, if it's the same person signing on with different accounts, alert a moderator. They may be able to block the IP address if it's the same person and he's harrassing a member of the community in good standing.

Hopefully it will be a good start to getting rid of the creep or creeps giving you a hard time.

Unfortunately this is a sign of the times. The internet has brought out a lot of rapists, perverts, and pedofiles. It's particularly very unfortunate for a lot of young girls that post random videos on youtube. They think it's just harmless childish fun and they're on tv but the reality is they are being preyed upon!

Anyone else still have this issue? Im getting sick and tired of "new" accounts being created and someone just IM'ing me out of the darkness "hey I live near you would you be okay with me tickling your wife?" Really people?? I understand that the ticklers here in Oklahoma seem to be starving but lets not delve into cannibalism. I have been married to my wife for 15 years, and we have 3 children, Im a military retiree complete with issues from iraq and the last damn thing i need to set me off after a night of screaming nightsweats is some (assuming) twenty something who has probably asked me several times on other accounts (which are nearly brand new) if he can come tickle my wife. :bsflag:
getting sick of this shit, I guess this is why so many people lurk.

thoughts, feelings, reactions?

The sad thing is, they're probably even older.

If you are seeing a pattern of constant requests of this nature, then odds are they are related to one person. Forward me a collection of the names of the accounts that have written and I'll check into it from the backside, and issue appropriate limits if I can.

Myriads

I just wonder what makes people change accounts and ask the same person again? Do they think they have a better chance with a fancier name?

Hm , I know this might be a bad time but I live near you , Can I tickle your wife ?

Man that's bad. I don't think I'd have the balls to ask someone to tickle their wife. I don't even think I would be comfortable if someone offered to let me tickle their wife.

Alot of crazy people in the world today.

Just tell them your wife's ugly.

I've actually seen a lot of this psychology on the pantyhose boards. But those guys are used to it - a guy will post a picture of his wife in nylons... (and let me tell you, these aren't jaw dropping hotties. Now, I believe all women are beautiful, except the hateful ones, but I have my types. These guy's types must be EVERY type!)
....and here are 14 comments about the posters wanting to screw, fuck, play with her tits, get a footjob, orgasm all over her.....and that's the tame stuff. And the original posters are fine with that!

I'm guessing it's someone who comes here with that mentality. (And hopefully this may explain all the other behavior's you hundreds and gals and guys have gotten over the years!)

Myraids is also probably right - it's one determined creeper who won't go on his way.
Find out who it is and block his ass.

Ok, Can Your wife tickle me? Problem solved...............

I have been trying to get some wife tickle action from Utah. You would not believe the number of new, fake accounts I have had to establish, and the law of averages was apparently repealed some time ago....

banhammer.jpg

Myriads is on the case.

Dunno about tickling your wife, but can I buy you a beer in appreciation of your service to the country?

I have been trying to get some wife tickle action from Utah. You would not believe the number of new, fake accounts I have had to establish, and the law of averages was apparently repealed some time ago....

I'm someone's wife!

You can come tickle me anytime. :D

UTAH? Sniffle :(

I used to get asked by TicklesFemales all the time. I just ignored him

USED to?

I used to get asked by TicklesFemales all the time. I just ignored him

Hello everyone its me yet again so sorry if all my previous constant emails to everyone whom I have already emailed countless times both on here and Fetlife have been misunderstood my friend I mean no harm I simply can't think of anything else to write about or for that matter think about ever since I overdosed while inhaling the contents of an entire case of aerosol cans of Dr Scholls Footspray which has affected both my libido and my ability to punctuate. For the visions of the ticklishly ticklish feet of ticklish wives and girlfriends of TMF members haunt my propellant-addled brain causing irrepressible desires to travel all over the world to encounter with their husbands or boyfriends present the pretty or not so pretty or downright deformed feetlike feet of great ticklishnessness which is the sole (Ha-HAAAA) craving of my entirely unidirectional ticklishly-oriented sex drive and by the way does anyone have a videocamera? Have a nice day.

Hello everyone its me yet again so sorry if all my previous constant emails to everyone whom I have already emailed countless times both on here and Fetlife have been misunderstood my friend I mean no harm I simply can't think of anything else to write about or for that matter think about ever since I overdosed while inhaling the contents of an entire case of aerosol cans of Dr Scholls Footspray which has affected both my libido and my ability to punctuate. For the visions of the ticklishly ticklish feet of ticklish wives and girlfriends of TMF members haunt my propellant-addled brain causing irrepressible desires to travel all over the world to encounter with their husbands or boyfriends present the pretty or not so pretty or downright deformed feetlike feet of great ticklishnessness which is the sole (Ha-HAAAA) craving of my entirely unidirectional ticklishly-oriented sex drive and by the way does anyone have a videocamera? Have a nice day.

This is all kinds of awesome.

people who ask that should have some decency and respect. if you dont even know the person why would the first thing you ask be "can i tickle your wife"?

people who ask that should have some decency and respect. if you dont even know the person why would the first thing you ask be "can i tickle your wife"?

Cause they're protected by anonymity. Trust me, he wouldn't have the courage to ask someone in person if he could tickle their wife.

Post of da year! :man:

Cause they're protected by anonymity. Trust me, he wouldn't have the courage to ask someone in person if he could tickle their wife.

Exactly.
Guys, Gals, Farm animals, and other classifications, I appreciate your response on this thread. I did not mean for it to be taken as a "lets grab our shotguns and root this guy out" thread... More of a rant of "dude what the hell??" I do that alot lately... ranting... And thank you to everyone who thanked me for my service.. (i suppose im supposed to say "thank you" back as in "thanks for your support" id feel awkward answering back with a big confident "youre welcome" like I did anything super dupery special..) It does mean alot.

Ill say this too, since its almost 230 am and i havent gone to sleep yet and i find myself ranting on a fetish forum... (where was i? ah yes..)
I remember while I was in Iraq in 2003, and just sent an email to the guy in charge of hangten, because it was a new site and all, telling him how much i loved his stuff and that I was deployed... I was suprised to find an email back the next day and he had given me a free month membership in thanks for bein over there... Kudos. That was sweet. and i really REALLY miss that site too... (there, ive successfully steered MY OWN thread off its original course and i should be taken out into the street and.. i dont know... i dont wanna be shot.)
lol thanks for listening, reading.. I want to be a more active poster here, Ive loved this community since its beginning. Maybe you will see more of me in the future.

I too was approached by tickles_females on fetlife with a request to tickle my wife. When I told him no thanks he intimated that I might be queer. I started a thread there to see if anyone else had heard from him and the answer was a resounding yes.

I also heard from a long time member of the forum whom I respect who told me they knew him and although prone to an inappropriate personal communication style was essentially harmless so far as he knew.

But I think its worth putting out there. "Joe" or whoever you are, people are getting to know you and your clueless come on style. Please shape up. Does that approach really work anyway??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back