• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Alabama has a fine coastline, which is an advantage over Kentucky.
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

:D :p

I want to avoid hurricanes. LOL So maybe Kentucky might be better. I think Texas Florida and Louisana are the big hurricane states though.

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

I want to avoid hurricanes. LOL So maybe Kentucky might be better. I think Texas Florida and Louisana are the big hurricane states though.

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

You are correct about where there have been hurricanes, of course. :eek:

You are correct about where there have been hurricanes, of course. :eek:

Yea I thought so. Maybe Georgia is on the list. Many places in the south get nasiter weather then here. I like the area though. Great for trees and plants too.

Good Night mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Yea I thought so. Maybe Georgia is on the list. Many places in the south get nasiter weather then here. I like the area though. Great for trees and plants too.

Good Night mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

There are parts of Georgia far from the coast with no danger of hrrincanes,.

There are parts of Georgia far from the coast with no danger of hrrincanes,.

Cool. :D Thats sounds like another possibility then. :D Thanks :ty:

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Cool. :D Thats sounds like another possibility then. :D Thanks :ty:

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Glad to be of help. I will be moving to a warm climate mysel;f soemday,to a place which also has low taxes.

Glad to be of help. I will be moving to a warm climate mysel;f soemday,to a place which also has low taxes.

Yea low taxes is high on my new state priorities. LOL Though almost anything will be better then California. LOL

Peace and wuv my good friend. :peace: :wub:

Yea low taxes is high on my new state priorities. LOL Though almost anything will be better then California. LOL

Peace and wuv my good friend. :peace: :wub:

Low taxes are a good thing in and of themselves. :bouncybou A warm climate is a bonus for me; you've got that now.

Low taxes are a good thing in and of themselves. :bouncybou A warm climate is a bonus for me; you've got that now.

Yea warm I got covered. But the regulations and taxes and fines here have become insane. I really have no shot at starting any business here or just making any money. :( Just better to move I think.

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Yea warm I got covered. But the regulations and taxes and fines here have become insane. I really have no shot at starting any business here or just making any money. :( Just better to move I think.

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Yes, I have been told that starting a business in California has become close to impossible with all of the rules and regulations and codes to follow. :( :(

Yes, I have been told that starting a business in California has become close to impossible with all of the rules and regulations and codes to follow. :( :(

Yea I knew a guy had an orange orchard and he just gave up and moved to New Mexico. Just too many fines, regulations and taxes. He is much happier there.

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Yea I knew a guy had an orange orchard and he just gave up and moved to New Mexico. Just too many fines, regulations and taxes. He is much happier there.

There are many places that have less regulations and lower taxes than California, New Mexico included.

There are many places that have less regulations and lower taxes than California, New Mexico included.

I agree :iagree: I think when they were fining him for rain coming off his property unto other properties and saying he was pollutiong the enviroment that was the last straw. Crazy laws here.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

I agree :iagree: I think when they were fining him for rain coming off his property unto other properties and saying he was pollutiong the enviroment that was the last straw. Crazy laws here.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Unfortunately, there are crazy laws here in NY, too. :( :(

Unfortunately, there are crazy laws here in NY, too. :( :(

Yea was just away to get you to pay up. No way to really stop the rain form doing what it wants to do. LOL Yea New York isnt on my list LOL ;)

Yea was just away to get you to pay up. No way to really stop the rain form doing what it wants to do. LOL Yea New York isnt on my list LOL ;)

You are wise. Moving from California to New York would be like moving from one frying pan to another one almost like it. :eek:

You are wise. Moving from California to New York would be like moving from one frying pan to another one almost like it. :eek:

Yea I totally agree. LOL :D :p and ty :ty:

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

I hope that in the end you find someplace wonderful and move there. :bouncybou

Thank you. :ty: Might be like a place with 5 acres and lots of trees that need me. :) and as little government as possible. LOL

Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: mils.

Thank you. :ty: Might be like a place with 5 acres and lots of trees that need me. :) and as little government as possible. LOL

Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: mils.

You are most welcome. Fortunately, there are places where land is much less expensive than in California.

You are most welcome. Fortunately, there are places where land is much less expensive than in California.

Yea there a show on FYI called Fixer Upper out of Texas. I could easily get something with like 10 acres for the property I have. Awesome :)

Yea there a show on FYI called Fixer Upper out of Texas. I could easily get something with like 10 acres for the property I have. Awesome :)

Ten acres sounds great to me. :bouncybou

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back