• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thread Bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL :blaugh:

Oh great ... next thing ya know , there'll be a thread where people complain about the practice of thread hijacking. :yarr:

:jester:

There already are....

I count 5 or 6 posts which could be construed as hijacks, after which the thread was returned to the original topic, with no casualties, and with no interference from the moderators. If you found it insulting, I suggest you should get out of the house a little more.

If I told you to go to hell would you be insulted or would you get out of the house?

Seriously Artoo it was insulting. A lot of people can't ask a question around here without someone jumping down their throats for the practice or insulting them. Hijacking a post just to focus attention on them and not the real issue. Artoo you are one of the people who hijacked the post. Your one of the the reasons this thread needed to be steered back on course. So why don't you pack up your saracasm and back off?

bumping2.jpg

:rolleyes:

This is a clever and well thought out post LD_Tickler. I'm glad mature people like yourself can come in and do something like that. Here I have a question for you. Did you use photoshop or just regular microsoft paint. Oh and did you get your back patted like you were hoping you would? Here I have a great suggestion for your next master piece.

Baby: "Daddy why won't anyone notice me?"
Daddy: "You haven't done anything clever like photo shop something really immature yet son."

Oh and I would like to add that at page 3 this thread was clearly hijacked and I thought that was really immature. I can see how the thread creator took that as an insult. It was insulting.

The "thread creator" hasn't made a post since the first page.

So how you're able to tell he was insulted by comments made on the third page of this thread is beyond me.

Whatever w/that , though. Sometimes during the course of group discussion , a few members will deviate from the topic at large & have an aside amongst themselves. In this case , it was a harmless exchange of tomfoolery between Artoo , ZenTickling , & myself. We ended it after several posts & that was that.

The thread clearly had no problem getting back on track despite our collective silliness. It wasn't until you took it upon yourself ... on page five , no less ... to make it an issue , TheTenaciousJ.

So ... lighten up , bud.

He is an asshole.

Every now and again, bump like a 2 week old thread to answer someones question or something? Fine.

Bump a 7 month old thread with nothing but "derp!" just to get it back on the front page makes you an asshole.

He is an asshole.

Every now and again, bump like a 2 week old thread to answer someones question or something? Fine.

Bump a 7 month old thread with nothing but "derp!" just to get it back on the front page makes you an asshole.

I wouldn't go so far as calling him that, but that was a ridiculous bump - especially since he'd already replied to the exact same post 7 months ago.

Had he done it once, no, he wouldn't be an asshole.

Since he's done it repeatedly for about 4 days now (with several different threads by this point), he's very much an asshole.

Had he done it once, no, he wouldn't be an *******.

Since he's done it repeatedly for about 4 days now (with several different threads by this point), he's very much an *******.

Well finally there is some vindication of the idea that this fellow is hogging the forum--maybe he should change his name to Tickle Video SPA*M. To those who don't get it, the issue is not about the general concept of bumping, it's about someone spamming a forum. I suppose it would have been more clear if the OP had named it "forum spamming." I suppose I was inspired to speak up when I saw the first post, and if anyone has hijacked the thread, I would imagine I have: in the sense that it has been focused on a particularly notorious and obvious spammer. Sure, we can ignore or go past his numerous and vacuous posts, but why should that be necessary?

He has nothing to say, and spends a lot of time saying it. It's just obnoxious and insulting, and not in the spirit of the this venue, in so far as I read the purpose of the forum and the general spirit in the which the founders and moderators created it. Why can't the moderator(s) simply offer a word of warning to knock it off?

TT

Well finally there is some vindication of the idea that this fellow is hogging the forum--maybe he should change his name to Tickle Video SPA*M. To those who don't get it, the issue is not about the general concept of bumping, it's about someone spamming a forum. I suppose it would have been more clear if the OP had named it "forum spamming." I suppose I was inspired to speak up when I saw the first post, and if anyone has hijacked the thread, I would imagine I have: in the sense that it has been focused on a particularly notorious and obvious spammer. Sure, we can ignore or go past his numerous and vacuous posts, but why should that be necessary?

He has nothing to say, and spends a lot of time saying it. It's just obnoxious and insulting, and not in the spirit of the this venue, in so far as I read the purpose of the forum and the general spirit in the which the founders and moderators created it. Why can't the moderator(s) simply offer a word of warning to knock it off?

TT

so you want the mods to have a word there ticklevideospa , FOR just replying to a thread he started anyway
what the F**K

This discussion has clearly run it's course. I'm going to just say, if you see a post you think is inappropriate, report it by clicking the ! in the corner. We typically only see things that are brought to our attention because there's a lot going on in this forum at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back