• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

I wondering. Has the main character or any other character portrait been posted yet?

I need foot backup, like, STAT! Too many belly and pits lovers running around here. Need the vast majority of foot lovers to get in here lol.
Fear not. The upper body crowd talks, but each silent voice roars definitely in support of your cause.

I'd almost say this will be the 'La Pucelle Tactics' of my 'Disgaea' games. Not to be confused with me not putting as much work in (don't ever think that or I'll get pissed, and you don't want a guy who is normally stupidly happy, angry :lol)
I know you didn't mean it this way, but that analogy says to me "the game I get curious about after loving its spiritual sequel, but wind up hating despite all efforts to the contrary." I tried. I really tried, but the item system and...one of the chapters needing me to do something tedious before progressing (or else miss something permanently) killed the game for me.

Last edited:
It's actually shocking how many of you there are here! But it all makes sense - we foot lovers are all over the rest of the board, so when the Tickling Games subforum was made, you quickly claimed it as your own and now it's the base of upperbody fans! -shakes fist-
It's about equal representation. :D
All we are saying~
Is give peace a chaaance~

I've already got some dolls in the mansion, but maybe I need to revisit them because this is giving me ideas. Oh the things I could event!
Ah yea, Condemned had a great one. But that wasn't the game I was thinking of - I was thinking of Nightmare House's Mannequin scene. I'll have to look at Homecoming's scene - don't recall that one.
Chit chat, it's for the creative process.

Hahah, that is a quality jump moment.
Homecoming had a story arc revolving around this tidbit.
Course looking back SH3 had it worse with a segment where a mental patient stalks you, always leaving this makeshift doll around to find with notes of his obsession over you. Needed lights on for that one. lol
I can craft a whole damn world in a week if I have to (it's what I had to do for a school project. Got a wonderful quad-amputee cyborg out of it, along with her band of resistance fighters. Later I made her teach people how to make crepes lol). If others like it, I'll give more details on other characters/the world/whatevs. Though I refuse to give story spoilers.
Got some years under your belt then. ^^
Sounds like you'll get creative with developing some new races and areas. Looking forward to it, though I respect spoiler-free advertising.

It's actually a really cute look - though I guess more people see it as unhealthy and unsettling since it doesn't translate well from anime to real life. Kind of a let down really, since it can add so much to a character (the eyes tell all sorts of tales). Lol Heather Mason, huh? :D Well since you're a SH fan, that means a lot coming from you.
Agreed, windows to the soul, it can show more than just sickliness. A lot can be done when designers actually have the guts to break free from the Lara Croft mold. lol

Yep, Mason has a special place as far as my favored protagonists go. Wouldn't say character design's the biggest reason, but going against the busty-glossed up-BA action hero trope certainly didn't hurt. Should be nice to see how you make characters vary. (also, daaw socked Heather ^^)

Dammit stork! You're not supposed to take BOTH! Now what am I gonna give that waitress ton- I mean...good job...there...budddyyyyy
:stickout
Hmhmhm, yea, anyways, about Bezzy - well... :teehee: it's a wait and see thing. I will at least tell you this bit of encouragement: she wasn't made just for these comics.
:blink I can see music...

Hooray for speculation. :D

On the UB vs. Feet debate, I just simply ask and then let the cards fall where they may. It's up to the creator to put in what they want to.

Hmm, know what? I have a question for Bezzy. Short and simple.

Bezzy, are you a video game fan? If so, what do like playing most?

Please do not turn this into a big foot vs upperbody thing. While I know you guys are joking about it, someone always comes along and ruins it.

TERMINATE ALL UB FANS!! GRAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH!!!

Nah, seriously though, we all have our favorite spots (mine being of the lower extremity variety) but hitting ONLY the favorite can get boring. Spread the wealth around, I say.

I wondering. Has the main character or any other character portrait been posted yet?

No Dae, no character portrait (I assume you're asking for a full-body image?) has been posted yet. Nadya will be drawn first, since she is the main heroine. The others will come when I start revealing them. Until then, they're under wraps with little hints and info coming out about each to keep you hungry for more.

Fear not. The upper body crowd talks, but each silent voice roars definitely in support of your cause.

Lol silence isn't quite as golden on the internet as it is in real life :stickout

I know you didn't mean it this way, but that analogy says to me "the game I get curious about after loving its spiritual sequel, but wind up hating despite all efforts to the contrary." I tried. I really tried, but the item system and...one of the chapters needing me to do something tedious before progressing (or else miss something permanently) killed the game for me.

undeH.jpg

Like, ok, first that TOTALLY isn't what I meant. Cuz that'd disappoint me badly. Second, which Disgaea are YOU talking about? :blink I mean, what item system? Are you talking about item DIVING, something you totally didn't have to do at all? Which Disgaea are you referring to with all this dislike? I don't remember any of them that had something like this, unless it was in 3 or 4 since I didn't play the former and the latter I haven't gotten far in.

It's about equal representation. :D
All we are saying~
Is give peace a chaaance~

Chit chat, it's for the creative process.

Hahah, that is a quality jump moment.
Homecoming had a story arc revolving around this tidbit.
Course looking back SH3 had it worse with a segment where a mental patient stalks you, always leaving this makeshift doll around to find with notes of his obsession over you. Needed lights on for that one. lol
Got some years under your belt then. ^^
Sounds like you'll get creative with developing some new races and areas. Looking forward to it, though I respect spoiler-free advertising.

Agreed, windows to the soul, it can show more than just sickliness. A lot can be done when designers actually have the guts to break free from the Lara Croft mold. lol

Yep, Mason has a special place as far as my favored protagonists go. Wouldn't say character design's the biggest reason, but going against the busty-glossed up-BA action hero trope certainly didn't hurt. Should be nice to see how you make characters vary. (also, daaw socked Heather ^^)

:blink I can see music...

Hooray for speculation. :D

Believe me, you'd think I was nothing but an UB fan myself if you looked at my character layout so far ingame. Out of all the enemies I've made, for example, only 1 is foot focused. All the rest are normal/UB oriented :blink Plus, if I hated UB so much, I wouldn't be giving girls at least 2 incredibly ticklish spots (which normally are for UB and LB fans so the girl isn't left the wayside by those who ONLY want a girl whose worst spot is their fav)

That wasn't as creepy as I was expecting. It was like "ooo spooky" doll's hair disappears and then major headache? I was expecting something like the Wii's Calling doll scenes except worse. Still interesting.

Well, I didn't go to art school for nothin :p I've already thought up a few new, creative things. Bonus girl is an example. I prefer the unique and weird over magical girl 53 or regular human 121,098 because you'll remember them better. Dunno about areas, however, since I never was a fan of environments. We'll see how that one goes ^^;

Ugh, believe me, I set out specifically to break that mold. At the very least, instead of pretty girls, I prefer the ones that are imperfect or a little monstrous. Too many of them are depicted in games as enemies or those that really don't follow the main characters group. They rarely get romance, never mind a spotlight. It makes all heroines start to blend into one when you take out such possibilities. This is also where personalities, desires, wants, fears, goals, etc. come into play to help make the "monster" into the princess.

Also, here's a few more Heather stuff. Pick your poison.

Oh dear...I...must keep these pills away from Bezzy. She'd be far to interested in them hearing that.

Last edited:
On the UB vs. Feet debate, I just simply ask and then let the cards fall where they may. It's up to the creator to put in what they want to.

Hmm, know what? I have a question for Bezzy. Short and simple.

Bezzy, are you a video game fan? If so, what do like playing most?

Lol there's no debate. There will be equality for all, just like most producers and artists do when they include a little bit of everything.

Ooo. I'll send this question over to Bezzy :D Thanks for your submission!

Please do not turn this into a big foot vs upperbody thing. While I know you guys are joking about it, someone always comes along and ruins it.

Rest easy Dae, nobody is doing that. I will not tolerate my thread being trashed by fighting. If someone tries to ignite a flame war, I'll simply call down the Mod Strike and have all of those posts deleted. I hope I don't have to do that, though, since I think we all get along here :D

TERMINATE ALL UB FANS!! GRAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH!!!

Nah, seriously though, we all have our favorite spots (mine being of the lower extremity variety) but hitting ONLY the favorite can get boring. Spread the wealth around, I say.

RAAAGGHHH! Though I kindof like UB too since it's easier to access publicly.

The wealth will be spread. It makes it more enjoyable for all unless you're going for a niche game. Which is respectable and can happen (just like there are those games who target only one kind of audience).

So, do I have your support on the fight against the UB? Are you one of my foot bros? :lol We're severely outnumbered at the moment and need to fortify our positions.

undeH.jpg

Like, ok, first that TOTALLY isn't what I meant. Cuz that'd disappoint me badly. Second, which Disgaea are YOU talking about? :blink I mean, what item system? Are you talking about item DIVING, something you totally didn't have to do at all? Which Disgaea are you referring to with all this dislike? I don't remember any of them that had something like this, unless it was in 3 or 4 since I didn't play the former and the latter I have gotten far in.
Disgaea made me curious about La Pucelle Tactics. I loved Disgaea; didn't like LPT that much.

As far as the Disgaeas go: 1 was great; 2's writing was worse and had some boring characters; 3 was good again; haven't played 4. Phantom Brave and Makai Kingdom were better than Disgaea 2, writing-wise.

Disgaea 1 was made after LPT; LPT was the predecessor. It was just released later than Disgaea state-side, for some reason.

Another RPG comming! Yay!!! :lol

I've been trying to catch up by reading the whole post, and a question sprung to my mind that I didn't see that anybody asked: is there going to be something similar to the Bonus Dungeon from The Cackling Cave at the end of the game?
Just out of curiosity, that wouldn't change the awesomeness of the game itself, it'd be just a nice plus at the end :p

Also, as for tickling RPG goes, so far I'd say that things are quite balanced between UB and LB focus. That being said, to me, the more foot tickling, the better :D

PD: Ah, Heather Mason in socks :wub... how come there isn't tons of tickling artwork of her? It's something I'll never understand. Also, UFO ending rave FTW.

Believe me, you'd think I was nothing but an UB fan myself if you looked at my character layout so far ingame. Out of all the enemies I've made, for example, only 1 is foot focused. All the rest are normal/UB oriented :blink Plus, if I hated UB so much, I wouldn't be giving girls at least 2 incredibly ticklish spots (which normally are for UB and LB fans so the girl isn't left the wayside by those who ONLY want a girl whose worst spot is their fav)
Never accused ya of being one-sided; actually thought Bezzy was doing well emphasizing a bit of both from what we've seen. But I know some can be more, elitist on the topic. So it's nice when people opt for both. Wouldn't take the debating too seriously. :D (as long as people stay civil anyway)
That wasn't as creepy as I was expecting. It was like "ooo spooky" doll's hair disappears and then major headache? I was expecting something like the Wii's Calling doll scenes except worse. Still interesting.
Yeah, I was refering more to the in-game scenario that stems from that doll. Finding it just kind of sets it up. There's another cutscene on it I could've linked, but the end of it's admittedly more graphic than ominous. (Homecoming didn't always nail subtlety.. lol)

Well, I didn't go to art school for nothin :p I've already thought up a few new, creative things. Bonus girl is an example. I prefer the unique and weird over magical girl 53 or regular human 121,098 because you'll remember them better. Dunno about areas, however, since I never was a fan of environments. We'll see how that one goes ^^;
Good to aim for your own style. Even if "unique" on the web has sometimes required mind soap, I look forward to your rendition. ^^

And you described a bit about Bezzy's people, the way they used towers and tech, I guess I kind of meant stemming environment design from those kinds of ideas.

Ugh, believe me, I set out specifically to break that mold. At the very least, instead of pretty girls, I prefer the ones that are imperfect or a little monstrous. Too many of them are depicted in games as enemies or those that really don't follow the main characters group. They rarely get romance, never mind a spotlight. It makes all heroines start to blend into one when you take out such possibilities. This is also where personalities, desires, wants, fears, goals, etc. come into play to help make the "monster" into the princess.

Also, here's a few more Heather stuff. Pick your poison.
I can support avoiding Mary Sue syndrome. Monstrous can mean a lot of things though. ^^
Heh, I'm reminded of a Zero Punctuation comment about the vast majority of protagonists being the generally good looking white male, so maybe it swings both ways a bit.

Lol Princess Heart. Tumblr seems to have some fun with that.
Also, UFO ending rave FTW.
Always a good break from canon. :D

While I want a game where everyone gets what they want and are happy, its hard to resist delving into a pointless war... I think we upperbody folks can win this one, we've finally gotten the numerical advantage! We're used to being outmanned, it's hardened us and honed our guerilla tactics! Now... I just need some kind of battle objective. This is a pretty ephemeral battlefield.

I'm glad the strained speculation is enjoyable. If so, I'm only encouraged to engage in more of it! Let's see... as to our untouchable... my first thought was that they were floating or flying in the air. My first idea was a harpy, or perhaps some kind of magical creature that can become ethereal or create a protective force field. The latter theory feels like a stretch, though. My new thought is that she's a gorgon. No one got close enough to her without turning to stone, so she was never touched, leaving her quite sensitive. Now, she joins your party blindfolded (although this still leaves her strangely capable as a companion) and vulnerable to her new-found ticklishness. This idea feels really unique and fun, so I'm going to go with that as my guess. I also see from the teaser picture that one of them looks as if she is wearing said blindfold.

On the Amazon, I'd characterize an Amazon as being 6-8 feet tall. Not really muscle bound but athletic. I imagine a Giantess as being... 10 plus? I would come up to no more than her navel, I guess. An amazon would be in the human sized ball park.

As for the other three... I can only guess wildly. I would imagine a normal assortment of monster girls: say a Harpy, a Naga, an Amazon/Giantess, a catgirl, and... let's say a vampire or succubus. That has the potential to run the gamut in appearance and personality. You get the seductive one, the playful one, the tsundere, the nice one, and maybe a sadist. Of course, this is all pretty formulaic, but that's not to say AW can't bring them to life. While I'm dying to ask more questions about them (you've done a great job of whetting my appetite, AW), I'll hold off for next week. I don't want to overwork Bezzy, that seems presumptuous of me.

I do like Bezzy's long hair and insomniac look. While I'd ideally like characters to appear a bit more... fully formed, I appreciate AW trying to break from the cookie cutter mold. I'd bet he can do that in enough ways with different characters that give something for everyone.

I also like the idea of the bonus dungeon. CC is a great reference, and it was great to be able to go to town on all those enemies (and a room where they were the aggressor, that was a pretty fun turnaround. I really liked the situations he came up with for those.)

So... I'm enthused. It is good.

Disgaea made me curious about La Pucelle Tactics. I loved Disgaea; didn't like LPT that much.

As far as the Disgaeas go: 1 was great; 2's writing was worse and had some boring characters; 3 was good again; haven't played 4. Phantom Brave and Makai Kingdom were better than Disgaea 2, writing-wise.

Disgaea 1 was made after LPT; LPT was the predecessor. It was just released later than Disgaea state-side, for some reason.

Oh damn, had me worried there for a minute. Thought you were saying you didn't like Disgaea and I was all "wtf???" The fact you also said Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was great shows you have good taste - since they honestly REALLY need to make a new game with the original mains as the mains once more. Tired of cameos/bonus characters; though at least they brought Flonne back in Disgaea 4. I enjoyed Phantom Brave too, but I own Makai Kingdom and haven't even played it! How sad is that? lol Even funnier, I really like Pram from it - despite again how I haven't played it. Think it was this official image that made me like her so much(before I decided to read up on her and loved her even more).

Never played La Pucelle myself(though I know the order they were made), but there is something you need to remember: La Pucelle was the first game made, as such there are going to be things that work and don't work. As you can see, Disgaea 1 didn't do that, so Nippon Ichi learned from it. The Laughing Isles is going to have experiments in it too, which can help benefit future games. I'm also deliberately holding out on things so if TLI gets passing marks I can improve and add new things in the next game.

Another RPG comming! Yay!!! :lol

I've been trying to catch up by reading the whole post, and a question sprung to my mind that I didn't see that anybody asked: is there going to be something similar to the Bonus Dungeon from The Cackling Cave at the end of the game?
Just out of curiosity, that wouldn't change the awesomeness of the game itself, it'd be just a nice plus at the end :p

Also, as for tickling RPG goes, so far I'd say that things are quite balanced between UB and LB focus. That being said, to me, the more foot tickling, the better :D

PD: Ah, Heather Mason in socks :wub... how come there isn't tons of tickling artwork of her? It's something I'll never understand. Also, UFO ending rave FTW.

Ah, you mean the Boss Punishment Zone? I dunno...would you LIKE me to add a BPZ? ;P You know, you already get the option to torture the bosses when you defeat them. You telling me you wanna torture them MORE? lol

I agree. They're balanced for everyone to enjoy, which helps bring our community together, but foot tickling definitely needs more of a showing -folds arms and nods in approval- :closedeyes

I don't know why there isn't a lot of tickle are of Heather. Probably because, as mentioned earlier, people find the 'tired' look ugly. Which quite frankly I think people have no taste if they think like that. Lol glad you enjoyed all the pics though :D

Never accused ya of being one-sided; actually thought Bezzy was doing well emphasizing a bit of both from what we've seen. But I know some can be more, elitist on the topic. So it's nice when people opt for both. Wouldn't take the debating too seriously. :D (as long as people stay civil anyway)

Well, Bezzy appeals to everyone because Bezzy is Bezzy. As such, the awesomeness was already there :stickout I'd introduce other characters to you guys, but I wouldn't want Bezzy to get upstaged now. Then I gotta deal with the bitching, then the catfights, then they both turn on me and start bitching ME out. Which is a shame because there's lots of gals I've made that I'm sure you guys would enjoy.

Good to aim for your own style. Even if "unique" on the web has sometimes required mind soap, I look forward to your rendition. ^^

And you described a bit about Bezzy's people, the way they used towers and tech, I guess I kind of meant stemming environment design from those kinds of ideas.

I can support avoiding Mary Sue syndrome. Monstrous can mean a lot of things though. ^^
Heh, I'm reminded of a Zero Punctuation comment about the vast majority of protagonists being the generally good looking white male, so maybe it swings both ways a bit.

Well...yknow...I mean, yea I'm a fan of nightmare fuel(it's actually quite fascinating, peering into the horrific depths of the human mind. Though there are still images that disturb me) Of course, I was going to hotlink one, but I'll spare you guys some spine chills.
Anyways, where was I... Oh yea. See, a long time ago, I remember reading an article explaining how romance options and main female leads tended to be unblemished and beautiful in games. Women who were monsters or had disfigurements/blemishes rarely were the main character's love interest, normally relegated to side characters or enemies. It mentioned how subconciously humans go for perfect traits, particularly in looks and health. Why, I thought, why would you do that to the more interesting choices? Who says a woman can't be beautiful if she has horns growing from her head? Who says if she has 3 arms she is some THING that needs to be blown apart? Maybe it's because nobody tries to love her that she seem hateful and upset. It's why I love Monster Girls so much and drew them even at a young age(ok, back then it was more because they looked cool to me lol).

They use A TOWER. "A" Tower. It is called "The" Tower. Solo. Consider it like...I dunno... an Obelisk...or something...but high tech and sending out radio waves across the planet (it's pretty much a futuristic radio tower that gives a lot of stations and has an incredible range). It's the only one ever made and lies in the heart of Boomboxer territory. You'd be surprised how quickly forces have been annihilated by the tiny Boomboxers whenever they arose to try and destroy it. Fiercely protected is an understatement.
Everything is alive. A world, even imaginary, must make sense and feel "real". When a new character/race is made, I make sure to think about the type of society they'd live in, how they'd act around others, how they live day to day.

Too many Mary Sue's running around too :stickout I agree about having problems supporting them these days. Yea, just like how the self-proclaimed "Magnificent stallion" Yahtzee said all JRPGs tend to involve an angsty main hero with spiky hair lol

Lol Princess Heart. Tumblr seems to have some fun with that.

Always a good break from canon. :D

Lol a completely crazy thing to add to an otherwise serious, bloody, horror game. It's like "Hope you enjoyed your stomach turning. Now here's something cutesy!"

Last edited:
While I want a game where everyone gets what they want and are happy, its hard to resist delving into a pointless war... I think we upperbody folks can win this one, we've finally gotten the numerical advantage! We're used to being outmanned, it's hardened us and honed our guerilla tactics! Now... I just need some kind of battle objective. This is a pretty ephemeral battlefield.

You guys just don't know what you're missing! Love the feet, embrace the feet. Those poor soles get abused every day, supporting the weight of the whole body and often times cramped or restricted in uncomfortable footwear. Clearly they're superior than a bellybutton that's just chilling and happily covered in a shirt. :p Lookit it...being all cozy...doesn't even have a twin to fight over, it gets all the attention.

I'm glad the strained speculation is enjoyable. If so, I'm only encouraged to engage in more of it! Let's see... as to our untouchable... my first thought was that they were floating or flying in the air. My first idea was a harpy, or perhaps some kind of magical creature that can become ethereal or create a protective force field. The latter theory feels like a stretch, though. My new thought is that she's a gorgon. No one got close enough to her without turning to stone, so she was never touched, leaving her quite sensitive. Now, she joins your party blindfolded (although this still leaves her strangely capable as a companion) and vulnerable to her new-found ticklishness. This idea feels really unique and fun, so I'm going to go with that as my guess. I also see from the teaser picture that one of them looks as if she is wearing said blindfold.

On the Amazon, I'd characterize an Amazon as being 6-8 feet tall. Not really muscle bound but athletic. I imagine a Giantess as being... 10 plus? I would come up to no more than her navel, I guess. An amazon would be in the human sized ball park.

As for the other three... I can only guess wildly. I would imagine a normal assortment of monster girls: say a Harpy, a Naga, an Amazon/Giantess, a catgirl, and... let's say a vampire or succubus. That has the potential to run the gamut in appearance and personality. You get the seductive one, the playful one, the tsundere, the nice one, and maybe a sadist. Of course, this is all pretty formulaic, but that's not to say AW can't bring them to life. While I'm dying to ask more questions about them (you've done a great job of whetting my appetite, AW), I'll hold off for next week. I don't want to overwork Bezzy, that seems presumptuous of me.

x0IFv.jpg

That's...That's some pretty good detective work... Like...real good. And those are some pretty clever ideas too... Why didn't I think of those?
Granted, the Medusa thing sounds like Rider from FSN. Like your thought process on Muka's super sensitivity and race. As to Tula, well depending on what sort of Amazon it was she could easily win in strength, and she could probably beat a giant so long as it wasn't a towering behemoth (like several story house tall).

Believe me, you don't have to worry about things having the breath of life blown into them. As you can see with just Bezzy, I make my characters have personality as well as character. I won't give you the option of dating a cardboard cutout :p You are off on the personalities though - but that's ok. Not like I've given any clues on those. And even when you know the personality, it isn't like I can't throw curveballs at you and show you another side.
Because I find your sleuthing so enjoyable, if you'd like I can make an exception and give you clues on the other girls without having you wait to get a Bezzy question in.

I do like Bezzy's long hair and insomniac look. While I'd ideally like characters to appear a bit more... fully formed, I appreciate AW trying to break from the cookie cutter mold. I'd bet he can do that in enough ways with different characters that give something for everyone.

I also like the idea of the bonus dungeon. CC is a great reference, and it was great to be able to go to town on all those enemies (and a room where they were the aggressor, that was a pretty fun turnaround. I really liked the situations he came up with for those.)

So... I'm enthused. It is good.

Haha, hooray! Someone else likes the bags under her eyes. I think they give her character, don't you? Glad you also enjoy her long hair - I was thinking about changing it when I first showed her, but then I thought about how a dancer/fighter wouldn't do well moving about with hair that just flies in every direction. Careful not to say that little preference too loud :scared Bezzy might hear it.

Cackling Cave is practically our ancestor. At least as far as TT is concerned. If it were for CC, we'd more than likely not even have this forum. CC ignited the flame for tickling games here :)

So looks like we got another "Yes plz" for the BPZ.

my first thought was that they were floating or flying in the air. My first idea was a harpy, or perhaps some kind of magical creature that can become ethereal or create a protective force field. The latter theory feels like a stretch, though. My new thought is that she's a gorgon. No one got close enough to her without turning to stone, so she was never touched.

More creative than I. My first idea was that Muca was just sheltered. Lol

Well, Bezzy appeals to everyone because Bezzy is Bezzy. As such, the awesomeness was already there :stickout I'd introduce other characters to you guys, but I wouldn't want Bezzy to get upstaged now.
You seemed fair enough before her though. ^^
Bezzy could always use a guest star in a comic, but I assume you're more apt to introduce others in the main game.

Well...yknow...I mean, yea I'm a fan of nightmare fuel(it's actually quite fascinating, peering into the horrific depths of the human mind. Though there are still images that disturb me) Of course, I was going to hotlink one, but I'll spare you guys some spine chills.
Anyways, where was I... Oh yea. See, a long time ago, I remember reading an article explaining how romance options and main female leads tended to be unblemished and beautiful in games. Women who were monsters or had disfigurements/blemishes rarely were the main character's love interest, normally relegated to side characters or enemies. It mentioned how subconciously humans go for perfect traits, particularly in looks and health. Why, I thought, why would you do that to the more interesting choices? Who says a woman can't be beautiful if she has horns growing from her head? Who says if she has 3 arms she is some THING that needs to be blown apart? Maybe it's because nobody tries to love her that she seem hateful and upset.
I'm a big fan of pshychological horror too, but there's a very thick line between that, and some of the questionable content the internet has shown me. :p

I do respect finding beauty beyond a person's looks and infirmities rather than just writing them to be perfect. If you've ever heard of Katawa Shoujo, they take that in a pretty heart felt direction.
I guess the actual Monster aspect can be harder to apply, considering they're fantasy. I can appreciate a Quasimodo story though.

They use A TOWER. "A" Tower. It is called "The" Tower. Solo. Consider it like...I dunno... an Obelisk...or something...but high tech and sending out radio waves across the planet (it's pretty much a futuristic radio tower that gives a lot of stations and has an incredible range). It's the only one ever made and lies in the heart of Boomboxer territory. You'd be surprised how quickly forces have been annihilated by the tiny Boomboxers whenever they arose to try and destroy it. Fiercely protected is an understatement.
Everything is alive. A world, even imaginary, must make sense and feel "real". When a new character/race is made, I make sure to think about the type of society they'd live in, how they'd act around others, how they live day to day.
And it's that kind of detail that builds up an environment. ^^

Too many Mary Sue's running around too :stickout I agree about having problems supporting them these days. Yea, just like how the self-proclaimed "Magnificent stallion" Yahtzee said all JRPGs tend to involve an angsty main hero with spiky hair lol
I guess they're an easy way out for games where the story's a window dressing, but otherwise, why not expand our horizons?
Also dress like they stepped on a mine in a trendy clothes shop. Lol

Add me to the "yes, please" list for the BPZ. If you want to make life easy on yourself, make the boss defeat scenes into common events. That way you can call them both in the story, when players beat bosses, and in the BPZ itself, without having to resort to copypasta or editing the thing in two places every time you want to make a change.

In fact, pretty much anything that shows up in more than one place should be a CE. I'm looking at you, beds/resting-places!

Ah, you won't turning me to your evil ways, AW. None of that can compare to the allure of a toned midriff: so seemingly secure under its shirt, perhaps an inch revealing itself during a stretch, all that vulnerable skin just waiting to be tickled and teased, quivering instantly under stroking fingertips. While the navel is the crown jewel of the midriff, I actually find the surrounding skin more appealing than the bellybutton itself. A heresy of my kind, perhaps, but all that smooth sensitive skin just begs for my attention.

And elementary, my dear AnimeWatcher, elementary. The clues were right in front of us the whole time! Seriously, I'm happy to be able to hit the mark, at least on that. Obviously the personalities are a shot in the dark, but I see no reason to speculate without at least some hint as to what I'm dealing with. That said, I'm happy to have you let some more clues out. It'll give me more to idly postulate about. And we don't need to overwork Bezzy or your artistic prowess.

That said, we'll keep my compliments of Bezzy's looks to ourselves, shall we? If I give her an inch, she'll take a mile. Short hair definitely comes across as more practical, but the flowing-hair-in-action look can be a nice change-up. The insomniac look also gives her an intensity that adds to her depth.

And yes, that's an enthusiastic vote for a BPZ similar to CC. While a bit writing intensive, it's a great treat for beating the game, and lets us go more in depth with some of the main opponents, tickle them in a few different ways, etc. But what CC had that LO didn't was the “ler” room, where the bosses got revenge for being beaten. Maybe they're still locked up in the cell, but they're out of their cuffs with you? Our herione deserves some attention, too.

The tired insomniac look is fine when done right. and I love long hair...so Bezzy is very...acceptable.

Uote]

More creative than I. My first idea was that Muca was just sheltered. Lol

It'll be interesting. You guys are off, yet somewhat on - but still off. :teehee:

You seemed fair enough before her though. ^^
Bezzy could always use a guest star in a comic, but I assume you're more apt to introduce others in the main game.

She could indeed. Bezzy is part of an "original" group, so she at least had connections to the best girls I've made (like Alice and her sisters or Saephia). It might just be how I introduce the TLI girls to everyone. Though it'll be in black and white so you won't see the lovely colors you'd get when I do their portraits.

I do respect finding beauty beyond a person's looks and infirmities rather than just writing them to be perfect. If you've ever heard of Katawa Shoujo, they take that in a pretty heart felt direction.
I guess the actual Monster aspect can be harder to apply, considering they're fantasy. I can appreciate a Quasimodo story though.

Yea, there's more than just looks...but I will say there are still limits. Just not as small and pathetic of ones most of society has chosen. Really slices the sample size.
Have I ever heard of KS? You mean the visual novel about girls with disabilities that showed Channers had hearts and made them cry? The one that showed how NORMAL people who had disabilities could be, and how they can find love like any NORMAL person would? Probably one of the best free VN's ever made that I hope will be the start of something revolutionary? You mean that visual novel I had been waiting on for YEARS to get done? :stickout Nope. Never heard of it.

guess they're an easy way out for games where the story's a window dressing, but otherwise, why not expand our horizons?
Also dress like they stepped on a mine in a trendy clothes shop. Lol

Lol yea, or too many belts and zippers.
"What's with all these zippers? No person should have this many zippers...I don't care what fantasy it is"

Add me to the "yes, please" list for the BPZ. If you want to make life easy on yourself, make the boss defeat scenes into common events. That way you can call them both in the story, when players beat bosses, and in the BPZ itself, without having to resort to copypasta or editing the thing in two places every time you want to make a change.

In fact, pretty much anything that shows up in more than one place should be a CE. I'm looking at you, beds/resting-places!

-scratches head- :huh Eh? I don't remember the BPZ having a scene revisit. I'd have to add whole new things anyways because the BPZ, if you remember, let you meet and greet the bosses again, except this time you could choose where to tickle/how badly to tickle them. It was entirely different from the boss defeat scene if I recall.

Though you are right on the CE with inns, but only for setting the HP/MP values back to 100%. If you need things like inn costs increasing, or different dialogue with each inn, you'd still be having to make new content.

The pre-sleep/heal dialog may change, but the "HP/MP restored!" and actual healing are uniform across all healing points, unless you decide to get cute with bleak futures in which you find HP/MP restored! But you're still hungry.

IMO, one of the most trivial and rewarding things to add would be the ability to replay those post-fight win scenes. This saves users having to (a) tediously manage save files and (b) re-beat the boss when wanting to watch a scene.

If you want to add bonus scenes to the BPZ, like Screamer, that's totally gravy, but being able to re-watch scenes without any hassle would be a major selling point of its own. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
Ah, you won't turning me to your evil ways, AW. None of that can compare to the allure of a toned midriff: so seemingly secure under its shirt, perhaps an inch revealing itself during a stretch, all that vulnerable skin just waiting to be tickled and teased, quivering instantly under stroking fingertips. While the navel is the crown jewel of the midriff, I actually find the surrounding skin more appealing than the bellybutton itself. A heresy of my kind, perhaps, but all that smooth sensitive skin just begs for my attention.

Then you should probably be liking Bezzy more since she has a toned midriff. I mean you DID notice that right? I know it's harder to do without shading :p
Bah. Seeing a woman play with her shoe, teasingly pulling her ankle out or holding it by her toes is just more hypnotizing. Plus she can do it more covertly then lifting her shirt lol. Under the table, just teasing you while she knows you're watching, and she gets one of those smiles. The shoe falls and she just splays those toes or flexes those arches before slipping her foot back in. Evil, naughty tease. But hey, don't be calling your preference of the belly over the button heresy; after all, people like me who choose something LB over UB is already pure heresy to you guys :lol

And elementary, my dear AnimeWatcher, elementary. The clues were right in front of us the whole time! Seriously, I'm happy to be able to hit the mark, at least on that. Obviously the personalities are a shot in the dark, but I see no reason to speculate without at least some hint as to what I'm dealing with. That said, I'm happy to have you let some more clues out. It'll give me more to idly postulate about. And we don't need to overwork Bezzy or your artistic prowess.

Oh my oh my, now WHERE did I say you hit the mark? Tula's you definitely haven't guessed. Muka diverges from the original race. I'd say look harder at the teasers again, but you honestly won't be able to guess most unless you see their bodies :teehee: From the party list you gave me I must inform you that only ONE of those choices is the race of a potential party member. No no, definitely do not want to overwork either of the two. Goodness knows I have enough to juggle (and now that Bezzy is suddenly getting more questions, I'll have to start picking questions to answer and draw the rest another weekend! Hm hmmm)

Here are some wonderful clues to the other 2, and the bonus. Though you have an incredibly slim chance of getting the bonus.

Fellaysia prefers giving than receiving

Mamo likes nature

Kari ... -points up-

So can you match the girls to their proper races? ;)

That said, we'll keep my compliments of Bezzy's looks to ourselves, shall we? If I give her an inch, she'll take a mile. Short hair definitely comes across as more practical, but the flowing-hair-in-action look can be a nice change-up. The insomniac look also gives her an intensity that adds to her depth.

Remember that long hair been included with fighters in history - some kept long hair as status symbols or signs of respect and honor. Lol an intensity? Like...she looks...aggressive?

And yes, that's an enthusiastic vote for a BPZ similar to CC. While a bit writing intensive, it's a great treat for beating the game, and lets us go more in depth with some of the main opponents, tickle them in a few different ways, etc. But what CC had that LO didn't was the “ler” room, where the bosses got revenge for being beaten. Maybe they're still locked up in the cell, but they're out of their cuffs with you? Our herione deserves some attention, too.

Writing is easier to script than writing + everything else. Ah, but you are right! I had forgotten about the Boss Revenge Zone. Didn' partake in it really since I wasn't as interested in it, but I do remember it being included - particularly for enemies that were always Game Overs like the Mimic. Lol Nadya(or whatever you name her) will get her fair share of tickles too throughout the story. She won't be just a 'ler.

To quote nobody in particular...

Glad I can count on you! Another ally for my side!

The tired insomniac look is fine when done right. and I love long hair...so Bezzy is very...acceptable.

So that's the GOOD kind of acceptable, right? Or is she just getting a passing grade like a C-.

The pre-sleep/heal dialog may change, but the "HP/MP restored!" and actual healing are uniform across all healing points, unless you decide to get cute with bleak futures in which you find HP/MP restored! But you're still hungry.

IMO, one of the most trivial and rewarding things to add would be the ability to replay those post-fight win scenes. This saves users having to (a) tediously manage save files and (b) re-beat the boss when wanting to watch a scene.

If you want to add bonus scenes to the BPZ, like Screamer, that's totally gravy, but being able to re-watch scenes without any hassle would be a major selling point of its own. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

-crosses arms- X X X X :pissed I loathe Hunger systems. They're just a poor resource added on to give you one more thing to juggle. Made all the worse when you can either die from it, move slower, have damage from all your attacks plummet, or all of the above when it gets too low.

Hhhmmmm...I'll look into the scene revisit. Though there might be some other ways, such as giving a save after a victory that also says the name of the scene. No promises on this. Though goodness knows we do love saving at particular events (I still have my LoL "Arrested Thieves" save, and I always go back to it).

The good kind sir...the good kind.

But AW I must say...it is time you revealed some characters. If not any cast or major characters then at least some of the enemies. come on....COME ON!

poker-face-meme.jpg

But AW I must say...it is time you revealed some characters. If not any cast or major characters then at least some of the enemies. come on....COME ON!

Wait....weren't YOU the guy who cried "NO" to the updates like Screamer does?

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back