• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

SCREEEAMMMEERRRR! MisterDae is trying to ruuusshhh meeeeee! :cry

Fine, I'll give you an enemy. Please remember I DO work during weekdays, which gives me only a small window of opportunity each night to make any headway on it.

Meet the Plump Slime. She'll be encountered VERY early in the game and might just have some surprises in store with her. Because I think her design is just so damn adorable and I might've fallen for it. I mean LOOKIT THAT FACE! I just wanna squeeze all that chubbiness for some reason! And I'm normally the guy who'd look at her and go "Boobs too big for my taste".

And speaking of battles - what would you guys think if THIS played for most normal encounters?

Have I ever heard of KS? You mean the visual novel about girls with disabilities that showed Channers had hearts and made them cry? The one that showed how NORMAL people who had disabilities could be, and how they can find love like any NORMAL person would? Probably one of the best free VN's ever made that I hope will be the start of something revolutionary? You mean that visual novel I had been waiting on for YEARS to get done? :stickout Nope. Never heard of it.
That Hanako intro.. The manly tears..
HNNNNNNG.

Remember that long hair been included with fighters in history - some kept long hair as status symbols or signs of respect and honor.
I could enforce with a Game of Thrones reference, but fear when no one might get it. ^^

Please remember I DO work during weekdays, which gives me only a small window of opportunity each night to make any headway on it.

Meet the Plump Slime. She'll be encountered VERY early in the game and might just have some surprises in store with her. Because I think her design is just so damn adorable and I might've fallen for it. I mean LOOKIT THAT FACE! I just wanna squeeze all that chubbiness for some reason! And I'm normally the guy who'd look at her and go "Boobs too big for my taste".

And speaking of battles - what would you guys think if THIS played for most normal encounters?
Take your time mate.

Think I preferred the slime's design with breasts drawn smaller than her head personally, but to each his own.
That our first glimpse of our protagonist on the interface? ^^

Song seems cheery, reminded of beach ambience. Though I could picture that track if you're aiming for a light hearted tone for the general random encounter.

Last edited:
Bah. Seeing a woman play with her shoe, teasingly pulling her ankle out or holding it by her toes is just more hypnotizing. Plus she can do it more covertly then lifting her shirt lol. Under the table, just teasing you while she knows you're watching, and she gets one of those smiles. The shoe falls and she just splays those toes or flexes those arches before slipping her foot back in. Evil, naughty tease. But hey, don't be calling your preference of the belly over the button heresy; after all, people like me who choose something LB over UB is already pure heresy to you guys :lol

*Faints* Wha-Where am I? Oh well, anyway, full LB/foot-support here my friend :lol Very nice progress also! XD

Oh, I definitely noticed that nice midriff of hers. It was her first tease, and was quite effective. But now that I'm on to her ways, simple glance that alluring sensitive skin won't be able to get to me. All else I'll say on upperbody enthusiasm for now is... there's so much to love compared to the feet. So much to explore! Maybe the sides, the hips, the ribs... where will that reaction I want be?

Hmm, you raise an interesting point on the various reasons to choose long hair. It'd be a great question to ask Bezzy: Why do you keep your hair so long, when it'd be easier to keep it short? But the questions are mounting, and I'll happily delay or abstain. Part of me feels like a hipster with a risingly popular band. Now that Bezzy is getting a decent amount of attention, my questions are no longer needed. “I liked Bezzy before she was popular, man! She sold out.”

On the Boss Revenge Zone, or whatever you'd call it: it adds a lot more room to be interesting. The main character can only tickle in so many interesting ways, but turning the tables expands the possibilities. Klepto's quasi-lee-ish game was an interesting take, to say the least.

Ah, you give me so little to work with! Merely hints and discouraging remarks about my inaccuracies. Nevertheless, if I can love Dark Souls, I can thrive in this! Let's see... so far the only one I've progressed on is... Muka? Our medusa in the upper left. Aside from postulating her as the one in the upper left, I'll leave her alone. As for the others:
Fellaysia likes giving more than receiving? That seems to mean she doesn't like to be tickled, perhaps hating it. Yet an enthusiastic ler. Since you're going for imperfect characters, I picture her as spoiled and a bit childlike. The bottom left girl has curly blonde hair, which if I remember my japanese media tropes correctly, tends to associate with those traits.

Mamo likes nature. Initially, that makes me think she is some kind of mamono close to nature: a plant girl, or some kind of forest-dwelling animal. Maybe a werewolf? But I also get the sense that your party members are going to be a bit more humanistic than that. Werewolves alternate between being quite human and quite animalistic, so maybe I'm onto something there. Probably not, but I can shoot for it. I'm fairly clueless on which box she fills out.

Kari ... -points up- Dang, this one is the most mysterious. She's tall? No, that one is already done. She flies? A harpy or bat-woman? Or some kind of insect wings. Come to think of it, there's a lot of winged women in the lore. She could also be angelic, demonic, or some kind of fey. Curioser and curiouser....

I'm failing at matching up the pictures, though. The bottom right is pale with glasses, indicating the scientific type. An experimenter, mad-scientist or even frankenstein of her own? Maybe she's the giver and not receiver. The top left has an alluring look to her, but maybe that's not enough to go on. I'm struggling to attributre significance to the white hair and red eyes. You said my species were all off, otherwise I'd put her as a succubus or vampire. Maybe some kind of dark elf? Those are pretty appealing to everyone. As for the golden eyed shadow... that one has me the most intrigued. She might behave the most primitively, so maybe she's the nature lover. The “wild girl.” Or maybe she only comes out at night... some kind of poltergeist or undead? Those eyes... and do I notice red hair and fangs if I tilt my laptop just right? I don't have enough to go on! I'll have to continue my pondering. Maybe my subconscious can stir things up. As for species, I only hope your love of nightmare fuel hasn't inclined you to make more than one creepy companion. I'd feel pretty conflicted about having a cheerful centipede woman by my side on this adventure.

Guh, why am I writing such big responses? On that, AW, each of us have just enough free time to take up all of yours! Don't feel inclined to engage us all if you're pressed for time or working. I'd rather you be tight lipped and come out with the game sooner than deal with this rogue gallery. Let us still up enthusiasm, we're capable on our own.

That Hanako intro.. The manly tears..
HNNNNNNG.

Probably my top 3 cinematics right here. Though I'm kindof peeved that kiss didn't end up in her story at all. Of course, Hanako can't hold a candle (Get it! Cuz of fire! DOHOHOHOHO) to Lilly. My god... That woman... Passion, wisdom, kindness. Her story and character were just so...complete...just...umph... I still can't hear the music box without tearing up. Just perfect.

I could enforce with a Game of Thrones reference, but fear when no one might get it. ^^

I wouldn't, but someone else might get it. Haven't bothered to watch the show, though it seems half of my coworkers have lol.

Take your time mate.

Think I preferred the slime's design with breasts drawn smaller than her head personally, but to each his own.
That our first glimpse of our protagonist on the interface? ^^

Song seems cheery, reminded of beach ambience. Though I could picture that track if you're aiming for a light hearted tone for the general random encounter.

Hahaha, you make it sound like I was the artist of the slime. Goodness no, someone else drew her. I've never drawn a girl over a C-cup (I might've done some when I was first starting to draw women though)...Actually wait...lemme recheck that. . . . mmmm...nope. Sketchbooks show I'm a C max. . .I wonder if these are even C... hrmm...

ANYWAYS - I could modify them down, though I think in this case they add to her charm and plumpness, since she is packing on a few extra gallons of slime :stickout Helps make her character stand out from a normal slime girl. Like I said, I'm surprised myself that I like this since normally huge boobs such as this just look so stupidly ridiculous that I can't find the girl attractive (and I know there are plenty of guys who will shout "BLASPHEMY! YOU CAN NEVER HAVE EM TOO BIG")

Whuuut? Of course not. That's just some random NPC I grabbed and named New Figment because her parents couldn't come up with a name......yea, that's Nadya lol Only her face though, I'll be doing all the full body portraits of the main cast myself.

Song seems...whu- I mean, yea it does sound kindof beach and surf...but that's your reaction? Buh...you even know what song it is? I mean, SURELY you know what song it is. Course it's gonna sound cheery :scared Actually, I just don't know what to put for most normal encounters. The story will not be all light and happy like Screamer's are (just one of the things that'll separate our games). Still...the normal battles just feel...I dunno. I mean you're tickling your enemies even with the basic attack, so... Didn' think any epic sounding song would quite fit. Now if this was a LoL style game, yea I could do a more aggressive track. Still, this music isn't set in stone.

*Faints* Wha-Where am I? Oh well, anyway, full LB/foot-support here my friend :lol Very nice progress also! XD

Lol! Wake up my tiny turtle friend! Don't die on me before you even played my game. Still, I wish the progress was more. I'm saddened on how slow things are going, but then again someone just recently posted on the RPG Maker forums asking how long people worked on their projects...some have spent YEARS for just a few hours of gameplay! I'm...doing my best not to be anywhere near that lol.

Oh, I definitely noticed that nice midriff of hers. It was her first tease, and was quite effective. But now that I'm on to her ways, simple glance that alluring sensitive skin won't be able to get to me. All else I'll say on upperbody enthusiasm for now is... there's so much to love compared to the feet. So much to explore! Maybe the sides, the hips, the ribs... where will that reaction I want be?

Hmm, you raise an interesting point on the various reasons to choose long hair. It'd be a great question to ask Bezzy: Why do you keep your hair so long, when it'd be easier to keep it short? But the questions are mounting, and I'll happily delay or abstain. Part of me feels like a hipster with a risingly popular band. Now that Bezzy is getting a decent amount of attention, my questions are no longer needed. “I liked Bezzy before she was popular, man! She sold out.”

-rubs my chin- You're giving so many mixed signals. You like her, but ya don't, but ya do, but things could improve, but they aint so bad, but this might need to be changed. :stickout
It makes me proud that people are liking her character. Are liking a character of mine. Gettin a little mini-fanbase here lol. Soon I'll start introducing more characters - and then the fan wars shall begin! :evil:
Whaaaa? Your questions are ALWAYS needed Carnivore. An idol can't be one without fans wanting to know everything they can about her!

On the Boss Revenge Zone, or whatever you'd call it: it adds a lot more room to be interesting. The main character can only tickle in so many interesting ways, but turning the tables expands the possibilities. Klepto's quasi-lee-ish game was an interesting take, to say the least.

Hmmm...You're right. I'll look into this, though I dunno where I'd place it. Would it be ala Screamer and you gradually build it up, or some nice thing at the end of the game like CC? Well, at least this is F/F, so it'll be more enjoyable to write.

Ah, you give me so little to work with! Merely hints and discouraging remarks about my inaccuracies. Nevertheless, if I can love Dark Souls, I can thrive in this! Let's see... so far the only one I've progressed on is... Muka? Our medusa in the upper left. Aside from postulating her as the one in the upper left, I'll leave her alone. As for the others:
Fellaysia likes giving more than receiving? That seems to mean she doesn't like to be tickled, perhaps hating it. Yet an enthusiastic ler. Since you're going for imperfect characters, I picture her as spoiled and a bit childlike. The bottom left girl has curly blonde hair, which if I remember my japanese media tropes correctly, tends to associate with those traits.

Mamo likes nature. Initially, that makes me think she is some kind of mamono close to nature: a plant girl, or some kind of forest-dwelling animal. Maybe a werewolf? But I also get the sense that your party members are going to be a bit more humanistic than that. Werewolves alternate between being quite human and quite animalistic, so maybe I'm onto something there. Probably not, but I can shoot for it. I'm fairly clueless on which box she fills out.

Kari ... -points up- Dang, this one is the most mysterious. She's tall? No, that one is already done. She flies? A harpy or bat-woman? Or some kind of insect wings. Come to think of it, there's a lot of winged women in the lore. She could also be angelic, demonic, or some kind of fey. Curioser and curiouser....

First, allow me to gag on the fact you're such a masochist. Ugh...Dark Souls...Demon Souls...Both are just stupid in my book. Freakin wolves...Freakin "enjoy being at perma 50 - 75% life most of the game"...Freakin "bosses don't respawn, and they're the only way to get your body back - HOPE YA DON'T DIIIEEEE" Dumbest ass ideas...

-eyes the "upper left"-

-rotates head-

-gets close to the screen-

So why do you assume this is a medusa? Also, why do you assume it is Muka? Just curious. Yes, silver/white/etc. hair and red eyes are considered the "Goddess" combination with me, but I'm curious what you think makes this say medusa. You have an interesting way of thinking, and it'd help me out in the future.

My my, very good guess on Fellaysia - though that was probably too easy :p Imperfect? My good sir, all my creations are "perfection" in their father's eye lol. But alas, I must tell you that isn't childlike at all - quite the woman I should say. She can act haughty though. But good job on distinguishing child-like hair. Now question is...what IS Fellaysia?

I'll tell you right now - I don't do werewolves. I have never created a single werewolf as shocking as that is... Actually, I don't think I've even made a NEKO! I always thought the world was overpopulated with them already, so why add to the booming population? Need some mental birth control lol. Alright, next hint on Mamo: She wears jewelry, but not the metal/steel kind you or I would wear like.

Hehe, alas, that is the only hint you'll get of Kari since she is the bonus. But I love seeing your mind just REEL with the possibilities.

Did I mention names might have meaning? :teehee:

By the way, I noticed a lack of Tula! Tsk tsk, considering she is probably my favorite gal of the group right now, you shouldn't neglect her.

I'm failing at matching up the pictures, though. The bottom right is pale with glasses, indicating the scientific type. An experimenter, mad-scientist or even frankenstein of her own? Maybe she's the giver and not receiver. The top left has an alluring look to her, but maybe that's not enough to go on. I'm struggling to attributre significance to the white hair and red eyes. You said my species were all off, otherwise I'd put her as a succubus or vampire. Maybe some kind of dark elf? Those are pretty appealing to everyone. As for the golden eyed shadow... that one has me the most intrigued. She might behave the most primitively, so maybe she's the nature lover. The “wild girl.” Or maybe she only comes out at night... some kind of poltergeist or undead? Those eyes... and do I notice red hair and fangs if I tilt my laptop just right? I don't have enough to go on! I'll have to continue my pondering. Maybe my subconscious can stir things up. As for species, I only hope your love of nightmare fuel hasn't inclined you to make more than one creepy companion. I'd feel pretty conflicted about having a cheerful centipede woman by my side on this adventure.

Hmmm...Glasses don't necessarily mean smarts, but they certainly do give off a higher intellect. Then again, maybe a girl just can't see that well without them :p Or perhaps they're fake and just meant to try and attract all the meganekko lovers. Hows that to throw a wrench in the works?
No no, let me correct you. I said all BUT one were incorrect. ONE of the races you listed is in fact a girl's. Now...which race is it? And which girl?

I hope you realize the shadow is in fact the bonus, and not some race of shadow women lol. I can't have you looking at her, but I at least threw in the eye teaser ;)

I don't know about undead or poltergeist. Would anybody here even be ok with having a relationship with such a girl? Quite frankly cute undead don't bother me - but what about others? I remember reading on other message boards, for example Fable 2, about Lady Grey coming back AND the hero being able to have kids with her. And some people were grossed out by it. Yes, you do notice fangs. Your laptop is pretty good....

No, no you don't notice fangs :p :lol What you're noticing is the extremely faint highlights of certain facial parts on her that were the whitest that for SOME REASON Photoshop didn't entirely blacken. Those are just normal teeth. Do remember there are also other things to think about with yellow eyes other than DANGEROUS or AGGRESSIVE or I AM THE NIGHT lol. Yellow eyes can often mean sickness or illness as far as our medical research goes (mostly due to organ failure). Also remember what yellow represents - joy, playfulness, innocence, free spirit, energy, excitement~
-snaps my fingers- Damn! You actually guessed what one of the girls is! She IS a centipede woman, and she is totally gonna shmex you up with those creepy crawly legs of hers! Lol No, no nightmare fuel romancables in this game.

Guh, why am I writing such big responses? On that, AW, each of us have just enough free time to take up all of yours! Don't feel inclined to engage us all if you're pressed for time or working. I'd rather you be tight lipped and come out with the game sooner than deal with this rogue gallery. Let us still up enthusiasm, we're capable on our own.

I encourage people to write. Even if I take a stupidly long time to respond, I'm ok with that. It's not like the game would REALLY go by any faster otherwise, because I'd be throwing questions out myself and second guessing my decisions. You guys help solve problems before they've begun sometimes, so I enjoy the conversations you all bring up. Plus, it shows me people are still interested :) Which is kindof the whole point to even continue~ if nobody wants to play or cares anymore, why bother making it? Though maybe you're right, I am treating you all too well. I should instead be giving you guys middle fingers MUCH more often hahaha.

Though I'm kindof peeved that kiss didn't end up in her story at all.
Of course, Hanako can't hold a candle (Get it! Cuz of fire! DOHOHOHOHO) to Lilly. My god... That woman... Passion, wisdom, kindness. Her story and character were just so...complete...just...umph... I still can't hear the music box without tearing up. Just perfect.
Epilogue. :D
They had to be my favorite two, though may have to say I was a Hanako fan first. :p
Something about subverting the average shy girl stereotype, while still being endearing. Striving to deal with problems that stemmed emotionally further than the physical scarring.

Hahaha, you make it sound like I was the artist of the slime. Goodness no, someone else drew her. I've never drawn a girl over a C-cup (I might've done some when I was first starting to draw women though)...Actually wait...lemme recheck that. . . . mmmm...nope. Sketchbooks show I'm a C max. . .I wonder if these are even C... hrmm...

I think in this case they add to her charm and plumpness, since she is packing on a few extra gallons of slime :stickout Helps make her character stand out from a normal slime girl. Like I said, I'm surprised myself that I like this since normally huge boobs such as this just look so stupidly ridiculous that I can't find the girl attractive (and I know there are plenty of guys who will shout "BLASPHEMY! YOU CAN NEVER HAVE EM TOO BIG")

yea, that's Nadya lol Only her face though, I'll be doing all the full body portraits of the main cast myself.
I just know you're choosing the art. ^^
It is a different take from the usual slime that's been used. Heh, guess I'm another one of those few who isn't particularly drawn to large breasts. Preferences.

Nice. And drawing all the leads yourself? Impressive.

Song seems...whu- I mean, yea it does sound kindof beach and surf...but that's your reaction? Buh...you even know what song it is? I mean, SURELY you know what song it is. Course it's gonna sound cheery :scared Actually, I just don't know what to put for most normal encounters. The story will not be all light and happy like Screamer's are (just one of the things that'll separate our games). Still...the normal battles just feel...I dunno. I mean you're tickling your enemies even with the basic attack, so... Didn' think any epic sounding song would quite fit. Now if this was a LoL style game, yea I could do a more aggressive track. Still, this music isn't set in stone.
Am I really far off? Sorry, I may lose cred if I admit that I never fully beat FF7.. lol
I didn't say it was bad, just depends what mood you're going for. If you want to save the choirs and Two Steps From Hell for the real threats and haunted mansion, it's understandable.

Quite frankly cute undead don't bother me - but what about others? I remember reading on other message boards, for example Fable 2, about Lady Grey coming back AND the hero being able to have kids with her. And some people were grossed out by it.
-
I encourage people to write. Even if I take a stupidly long time to respond, I'm ok with that.
Just your neighborhood watch committee reminding you that necrophilia is still illegal. ^^
-
I don't feel so bad then. :D

That's such a good design of a Slime Girl. You made it didn't you? You're awesome like that :D

And if so, are you designing all the enemies you fight?

Last edited:
SCREEEAMMMEERRRR! MisterDae is trying to ruuusshhh meeeeee! :cry

Fine, I'll give you an enemy. Please remember I DO work during weekdays, which gives me only a small window of opportunity each night to make any headway on it.

I am not rushing you...how dare you spread such vicious lies....just because I gave you a July release date...requested...requested the release time..>,>...

But on the upside like everyone else...that Thick Slime Girl. Yum. Thank you for sharing that I appreciate it.

I am not rushing you...how dare you spread such vicious lies....just because I gave you a July release date...requested...requested the release time..>,>...

But on the upside like everyone else...that Thick Slime Girl. Yum. Thank you for sharing that I appreciate it.

Yyyeeeah judging by the amount of content and length of this game as well as AW's schedule, this ain't getting done any time soon. I'd say later than July. August if we're lucky.

Epilogue. :D
They had to be my favorite two, though may have to say I was a Hanako fan first. :p
Something about subverting the average shy girl stereotype, while still being endearing. Striving to deal with problems that stemmed emotionally further than the physical scarring.

That epilogue does NOT count! The kiss took place in a different place, and their places were switched (not like that didn't make the scene 100% better). Bah! Still, Hanako is just simply adorable, and as far as shy types go she was perfectly unique. Though I argue over how...well...that sex scene was... It was too awkward for me compared to the other girls (Rin's aside due to her whole damn path making me drop her from 1st place(yea I was a Rin fan first from Act 1), and Shizune's feeling tacked on).

I just know you're choosing the art. ^^
It is a different take from the usual slime that's been used. Heh, guess I'm another one of those few who isn't particularly drawn to large breasts. Preferences.

Nice. And drawing all the leads yourself? Impressive.

What, all slimes have to fit a standard? :p Can't have any chunkies or big titties runnin around the slime world? Psh! lol Yes, I'm drawing all the leads! I have to do Nadya's since she is the player, but the other girls I'm creating somewhat from scratch (ok, technically I'm creating EVERYTHING in this game, but eh - aside from Nadya, it's the girls who have the most character depth).

Am I really far off? Sorry, I may lose cred if I admit that I never fully beat FF7.. lol
I didn't say it was bad, just depends what mood you're going for. If you want to save the choirs and Two Steps From Hell for the real threats and haunted mansion, it's understandable.

-shakes you- NYRRGGGHH I didn't beat it either. I stopped after the final boss kept kicking my ass and didn't wanna go through Chocobo breeding just so I could easily kill him lol. BUT STILL! This song is found practically soon after you finish the 1st disk! It's when you "Found a Chocobo" in the wild by running on their tracks on the world map. I'm not braindead, don't worry - any serious areas will have less happy music. Otherwise it ruins the effect. How would Silent Hill, Fatal Frame or Resident Evil be if THAT played during a boss fight? You'd lose all dread and the game would've felt childish lol.

Just your neighborhood watch committee reminding you that necrophilia is still illegal. ^^
-
I don't feel so bad then. :D

I read this earlier and did some thinking - and I have to say AHA! Stupid fools! Necrophilia is now WIDELY ACCEPTED across the world! Do you know why I say this?

TWATLIGHT AND ALL THE VAMPIRE SHIT! -slams hands on desk- All this gushing over pretty boy vampires and vampire sex and makin babies made me have to check a question out. Guess what? Vampires are UNDEAD! And now millions of girls SWOON over some sexy vampire dude porking some girl(and in some of their minds, themselves). In other words, millions of women, publicly, wanna get it on with some undead dude! We have current shows and movies all about undead things gettin their freak on! What's more, legends throughout the centuries have had vampires seducing and having sex with women, so civilizations have grown up with necrophilia running around!
So guess what? I'm now going to throw caution to the wind and say having a relationship with some sexy zombie, ghost or other cute undead things who wanna love you tenderly rather than eat you while your meat is tender is A-OK! Well, so long as they don't have stuff like maggots and decay and crap all on their person -shivers-

That's such a good design of a Slime Girl. You made it didn't you? You're awesome like that :D

And if so, are you designing all the enemies you fight?

No no, lol I didn't make the Plump Slime. But yes, I know, I AM awesome like that ;) I'll be drawing the main girls (Nadya, Tula, Muka, Mamo, Fellaysia and Kari). The Plump Slime and all others are from other artists. Though I am the one making modifications like face reactions or body corrections/completions if need be. Though I might also be combining different pictures to get an enemy juuussst right. If I can't find any suitable picture, however, or I decide to make a unique enemy (I've got a few in mind), I'll design it all myself.

Pretty much my reaction to the bold. Take your pick which you prefer, they both cost the same :lol

Xtreme's August date might be better, it'll all depend on if my rate of creation increases or decreases. Like I said earlier in the thread, enjoy Screamer's LO II, because it'll come out WAY before mine does :lol

Ah okay. You'll still be making artwork for the game. :p

And i'd say late August. September even. Depends on how long AW is willing to make this game.

Yes, though it will pale in comparison to the other pictures you'll see ingame lol. Thank god you guys aren't picky about everything matching in style or being of exceptional quality.

Just need to give some unpleasant news to you guys. Due to Mother's Day weekend, this weekend's Ask Bezzy comics will unfortunately have to be delayed. You'll have to wait until next week to get them - I'm sorry guys, but please know that Bezzy will still answer all your questions.

At least I'll try and work on the game (and answer questions here) when I can these next few days. Maybe I'll work on the areas for the demo.

That epilogue does NOT count! The kiss took place in a different place, and their places were switched (not like that didn't make the scene 100% better). Bah! Still, Hanako is just simply adorable, and as far as shy types go she was perfectly unique. Though I argue over how...well...that sex scene was... It was too awkward for me compared to the other girls (Rin's aside due to her whole damn path making me drop her from 1st place(yea I was a Rin fan first from Act 1), and Shizune's feeling tacked on).
Hanako making the move certainly made the moment.
Yeah, I think an awkward feel is what they were going for in that scene; considering the tragic reasoning behind initiating it.
And may admit I got attached to Kenji quicker than I did with Shizune. :D

What, all slimes have to fit a standard? :p Can't have any chunkies or big titties runnin around the slime world? Psh! lol Yes, I'm drawing all the leads! I have to do Nadya's since she is the player, but the other girls I'm creating somewhat from scratch (ok, technically I'm creating EVERYTHING in this game, but eh - aside from Nadya, it's the girls who have the most character depth).
I dunno, slime physiology baffles me. ^^
Takes extra effort, but it's cool that you have more freedom working your own art into a scene.

-shakes you- NYRRGGGHH I didn't beat it either. I stopped after the final boss kept kicking my ass and didn't wanna go through Chocobo breeding just so I could easily kill him lol. BUT STILL! This song is found practically soon after you finish the 1st disk! It's when you "Found a Chocobo" in the wild by running on their tracks on the world map. I'm not braindead, don't worry - any serious areas will have less happy music. Otherwise it ruins the effect. How would Silent Hill, Fatal Frame or Resident Evil be if THAT played during a boss fight? You'd lose all dread and the game would've felt childish lol.
Haha, I'll go through the PS1 library again alright? I played more Legends of Dragoon than FF.
Light stuff like music boxes work, but not sure how I'd respond to a demon running at me with that Chocobo theme. XD
I read this earlier and did some thinking - and I have to say AHA! Stupid fools! Necrophilia is now WIDELY ACCEPTED across the world! Do you know why I say this?
TWATLIGHT AND ALL THE VAMPIRE SHIT!
So guess what? I'm now going to throw caution to the wind and say having a relationship with some sexy zombie, ghost or other cute undead things who wanna love you tenderly rather than eat you while your meat is tender is A-OK! Well, so long as they don't have stuff like maggots and decay and crap all on their person -shivers-
I take solice knowing that for every person praising Twilight I can find a dozen making fun of it.

Tim Burton on this project now? :p

Due to Mother's Day weekend, this weekend's Ask Bezzy comics will unfortunately have to be delayed. You'll have to wait until next week to get them - I'm sorry guys, but please know that Bezzy will still answer all your questions.
No need to apologize. Nice you're taking you're taking some time off for Mother's Day.

Xtreme's August date might be better, it'll all depend on if my rate of creation increases or decreases. Like I said earlier in the thread, enjoy Screamer's LO II, because it'll come out WAY before mine does :lol

Challenge accepted!

Ahhhh there's just something so freakin satisfying when getting a puzzle, even a simple one, 100% working (and resetable in case the player does something stupid.) Well got to work on this a little tonight so lemme finish it with answering posts.

Hanako making the move certainly made the moment.
Yeah, I think an awkward feel is what they were going for in that scene; considering the tragic reasoning behind initiating it.
And may admit I got attached to Kenji quicker than I did with Shizune. :D

I dunno, it felt the bad kind of awkward to me. Like she just laid there. Dunno, just didn't go along with it too well. Especially afterwards when I did Lilly's route and just had my mind freakin blown on how sexy/romantic/passionate her scenes were. Damn.
Had it not been for that one picture of the group fishing (you should know why), Shizune's wouldn't have felt that great. After Act 1, ehhh... which was funny because Act 1 originally had me liking Shizune 2nd best with how it all ended. Kenji? Yea, he is a flippin awesome bro. First I thought he was funny, then the VN came out fully and I kindof got annoyed, then he took his glasses off and I just brofisted him :lol Seriously awesome moment and great dialogue. Really showed a different side of him. Way too many surprises (Emi's "Naughty" Face, aside from what she was like when not running, really made my mouth drop).

I dunno, slime physiology baffles me. ^^
Takes extra effort, but it's cool that you have more freedom working your own art into a scene.

It's gonna be great. It'll go from high quality art that other artists did, to my low quality art. :p You'll wince each time in comparison lol.

Haha, I'll go through the PS1 library again alright? I played more Legends of Dragoon than FF.
Light stuff like music boxes work, but not sure how I'd respond to a demon running at me with that Chocobo theme. XD

Psh, you better. Excellent game there too! Legend of Dragoon - ah - nice RPG. Just one more game I never finished lol
Music boxes only work when the scene's environment adds to the creepiness as well as the enemy encountered (evil children and dimly lit room with "nobody there" except an open and playing music box). It creates an unsettling atmosphere in the game. In fact, I'd say most horror areas in a game that include some "vacant" room that children were associated with are creepy (I could say Fable 2 and the lost children's school unnerved me ever so slightly)

I take solice knowing that for every person praising Twilight I can find a dozen making fun of it.

Tim Burton on this project now? :p

qJYIS.jpg

Wait. You're making a demo?

Yes. Probably of the very beginning of the game. Consider it a..."Chapter" lol. Of course, I'll make it so you can't just continue where you left off once the full game is released ;) wouldn't want you guys overleveling in the demo and then just plowing through the rest of the game like it was nothing.

Challenge accepted!

I'm looking forward to it! :D You better come out with another excellent RPG or I'll be mad!

Ahhhh there's just something so freakin satisfying when getting a puzzle, even a simple one, 100% working (and resetable in case the player does something stupid.)
I'm sure I'll appreciate that last bit. ^^

I dunno, it felt the bad kind of awkward to me. Like she just laid there. Dunno, just didn't go along with it too well. Especially afterwards when I did Lilly's route and just had my mind freakin blown on how sexy/romantic/passionate her scenes were. Damn.
Had it not been for that one picture of the group fishing (you should know why), Shizune's wouldn't have felt that great. After Act 1, ehhh... which was funny because Act 1 originally had me liking Shizune 2nd best with how it all ended. Kenji? Yea, he is a flippin awesome bro. First I thought he was funny, then the VN came out fully and I kindof got annoyed, then he took his glasses off and I just brofisted him :lol Seriously awesome moment and great dialogue. Really showed a different side of him. Way too many surprises (Emi's "Naughty" Face, aside from what she was like when not running, really made my mouth drop).
That's what I mean, it was consenting, but she admits they skipped a developing part of their relationship because he was afraid to get to close to her, and she was afraid to lose him. The result turned out to be more a sad moment than a romantic one, though the confessions afterward were genuinely heartfelt.
Lilly romance didn't really have to deal with that type problem.

Oh Shinji, can't judge crazy by its cover? ^^
And Emi's a person I'd see more as a younger sister relationship with. So, awkward? Lol
It's gonna be great. It'll go from high quality art that other artists did, to my low quality art. :p You'll wince each time in comparison lol.
Huzzah! :p
Out of curiosity, have you drawn the portraits we've seen for the main characters? I know you said you're drawing the leads, but I wasn't sure if you meant they were all your own designs or you were developing more based on an original template.

Psh, you better. Excellent game there too! Legend of Dragoon - ah - nice RPG. Just one more game I never finished lol
Music boxes only work when the scene's environment adds to the creepiness as well as the enemy encountered (evil children and dimly lit room with "nobody there" except an open and playing music box). It creates an unsettling atmosphere in the game. In fact, I'd say most horror areas in a game that include some "vacant" room that children were associated with are creepy (I could say Fable 2 and the lost children's school unnerved me ever so slightly)
That's one you have to get on, though I may have loved Dragoon because I played it before I knew what fantasy cliches were. :D Ah, nostalgia goggles..

Yeah, Silent Hill 2's was nice because of the contrast it made.
And I recall the ending of Fable 2's nightmare being one of my favorite moments. Following that sad tune that started it all.

*corpse bride snipe*
Oh Emily, you tragic figure. XD

Last edited:
Ugh...oh dear... I think I'm sleepMaker'ing. Yesterday I opened up the file to find all these tiles had been laid out in the environment, from different tilesets. Barrels on top of walls, piles of gold laying all over for no reason, apparently clovers looking good just randomly placed in a cave. Either that or something "fun" is happening with my hard drive. Oddly it was only on the one map I had been working on the previous night.

ANYWAYS~

I'm sure I'll appreciate that last bit. ^^

Lol, it's only been in the first dungeon and they're just really, really simple "puzzles". ToG has better ones in the Snow Woman levels. Of course, they're meant to be simple - it's the first dungeon after all (and it is a fetish game :p)

That's what I mean, it was consenting, but she admits they skipped a developing part of their relationship because he was afraid to get to close to her, and she was afraid to lose him. The result turned out to be more a sad moment than a romantic one, though the confessions afterward were genuinely heartfelt.
Lilly romance didn't really have to deal with that type problem.

Oh Shinji, can't judge crazy by its cover? ^^
And Emi's a person I'd see more as a younger sister relationship with. So, awkward? Lol

Yea, awkward and sad. Thankfully it wasn't ANYWHERE as depressing as Rin's. Ugh...why did the foot-centric artist have to turn out like that -rubs forehead- Though at least there wasn't anything as shocking as Hanako's Bad End (amusingly the first end I got and kept getting until I went a ways back in my save files).

No, he is still plenty crazy lol. But it's the hilarious, deep kind of crazy that at times makes you nod your head in agreement.
Yea, quite awkward. For you maybe. I definitely don't see her as that lol. Maybe if they kept the old version of her, yea. After Act 1? No, can't see that at all. Best if I don't see it either lol (not like I haven't liked some incestuous relationships in anime).

Huzzah! :p
Out of curiosity, have you drawn the portraits we've seen for the main characters? I know you said you're drawing the leads, but I wasn't sure if you meant they were all your own designs or you were developing more based on an original template.

:scared Urrmmm~ No, sadly I have not-NOTTHEFACE! -cringe and covers-
My current plan is to awkwardly have their base faces be done via the face generator in VX Ace, then create emotion sheets in Photoshop by making up facial/mouth/eye expressions, and having full portraits of them hand-drawn by me. This awkward hodge podge might be changed to just me drawing everything so it somewhat fits better...but then again everything else in the game is a hodge podge of other artists' drawings. I at least know I'm gonna do the full body portraits hand-drawn.

Anyways, no, no template. I make my characters up entirely from scratch, if that's what you're asking, though I do look at inspiration/references to help build ideas (but then EVERY artist does this, don't ever believe them if they say otherwise). 2 are of existing races, one is of an existing but modified race, 1 isn't really a race per se but I guess pre-existing, and the last is probably a race I'm just making up now as I never found examples online.

Alright, I think you all deserve an overdue update!

-A monastery is found, full of nuns!
-Forsake the lake to see the sea, see?
-The desert sands are filled with danger - and a rare spawn!
-Only those with permission can pass through the Great Barrier.
-Octopuses can be a handful. Be on the lookout!

And for something more graphical - SCREENSHOTS!

-Teardrop Lake is sacred ground. But what is damaging the landscape?!
-The Temple of Joy is known as a place for pilgrimages and peace. Does it hold a secret?
-Port Pinky. Sand, ships, and the dancing Smiling Sisters. Drop by the pub sometime for one of their shows!

Yah, mule, YAH!!! Work faster! Work harder!! This is starting to look and sound so good, I want it yesterday. Don't make me get Dae after you again.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back