• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to C.A.B?

Well, the mention of Supergirl... There was the comic of Superman, and, as I recall, Superboy. So, the original authors didn't make the mature gal Superwoman. Dang, this is getting complicated.

Actually, and Myriads will have to correct me on this if I'm wrong because I know he knows a lot of shit on comics, I think originally it was Superwoman. Supergirl didn't show up until after an infinite crisis or something some years later, where superwoman was killed off.

Actually, and Myriads will have to correct me on this if I'm wrong because I know he knows a lot of shit on comics, I think originally it was Superwoman. Supergirl didn't show up until after an infinite crisis or something some years later, where superwoman was killed off.

Supergirl was first introduced in the late 1950's. She was clearly a minor at the time, as her cousin Superman dropped her in an orphanage. Between that point and her death in the Crisis in infinite Earths in '86, she was allowed to age a bit and became legal. After the crisis, there were several Supergirl reboots, where she was an adult, until the early 2000's one, where once again she was teen again, and clearly underage (highlighted by a storyline where she had a crush on Nightwing, and he kept pushing her off as "I'm flattered but you're not legal." and her increasing super-frustrations at that) Lastly with the new '52 reboot in '12 she once again is of age, as will be the character on the CBS Supergirl TV series showing up in the next months.

So what you get is a rats nest of legal and not legal. Most of it can be told by costume variations, but often it's impossible to know the artists intended period other then 'generic Supergirl' which almost always means the Pre-Crisis one.

And lets not even start on the Teen Titans, which have parallel versions thanks to the TV series, where they are all under age, and the comics where they are adults. (Starfire and Raven I'm looking at you)

Myriads

Myriads,

It's a credit to you that you are willing to address these issues at length ad naseum with a high degree of civility.
The arguments being made here have certainly been made many times before and I'm sure it gets tiresome having
to explain why a position is repeatedly taken and policy is enforced. The people making their case feel that it's valid
and it's good that you don't dismiss them out of hand and are willing to address them.
webmaster joe

What he said! ^

You are clearly made of better stuff than I, Myriads. Just wow!

And it should be straight forward. But you get things like.... Supergirl.

Supergirl has been both a minor and an adult in different parts of her history. So do I just say no Supergirl ever at all? Do we over sensor to 'just be safe'?

I've felt that the rule has to work both ways. If I always exclude shit that is from a characters minor period, Then how can I exclude stuff that comes from their legal periods?

We've always said if a character is of age in the source material, and you create a tickling work that is contained within that period, it's cool. You want to write some fanfic of adult Harry Potter and his wife? You have a green light. Because of that last chapter in the books. Now you can't take the characters from book one and suddenly magic them into adult hood to end run the rule, but if you take them as the adults they are in that last chapter. Go have fun.

It shouldn't be this hard but it gets this hard.

And again, these sort of calls are always about cartoons. Or stories. Real people, real photos and videos are cut and dry. You don't see underage real pictures of lees here.

If you were in charge perhaps you'd run it differently. And that is cool. It might work better then how our way has turned out. But our ways worked pretty well so far. So we stay with them.

Myriads

Aiight I think I follow now. Sorry for the bajillion questions and thanks for all the answers.

It's really sad to see him leaving, I guess we can still check his stuff on devianart or elsewhere.
sad day for tickle artwork

Hmm.. I think I will only say nice things lol.

First off, thanks myriads for letting us know exactly why he left. I was curious, and a vague answer would not have ended my curiosity lol.

About cab, the man, the myth, the legend. I had no issues with him. We worked together on a pic, and it's still one of my fav pics I ever helped create. Also, he made and shared a ton of free shit that was of the highest quality. He easily could have charged for it.

Some people have said he was rude to them and/or others. Do I think they are lying? Nope. Axl Rose was rude sometimes. One of my fav tickling media creators of all-time, who I highly respect, was rude sometimes as well. Artists have flaws.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back