• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of laugh?

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
So, when ur working ur tickling magic, what type of laughter do u like to hear the most? Giggles? Screams of mercy? Etc.

A good ol mixture is always fun, I dislike consistancy cause it starts to get boring, I like it to moderate depending on what im doing.
Nothing better than finding that special spot and hearing the giggles or whatever switch into a desperate cackle of insanity :D

Another point is that I dislike them to sound too much like theyre enjoying it, having said that, I dont like it to sound too much like theyre hating it either. Theres a nice place inbetween thats pure desperate "I want it to stop but I love it" laughter.

Explosive is a word I tend to use to sum it up simply.

A good ol mixture is always fun, I dislike consistancy cause it starts to get boring, I like it to moderate depending on what im doing.
Nothing better than finding that special spot and hearing the giggles or whatever switch into a desperate cackle of insanity :D

Another point is that I dislike them to sound too much like theyre enjoying it, having said that, I dont like it to sound too much like theyre hating it either. Theres a nice place inbetween thats pure desperate "I want it to stop but I love it" laughter.

Explosive is a word I tend to use to sum it up simply.

This. Well said :thumbsup:

You could always distinguish ticklish laughter from any other types of laughter. It has the hearty, belly-laugh, come-on-quit-it, uncontrollable rolling laughter. This is what I love to hear.

Funny what nails/fingers can do to a 'lee. Funny to me, anyway. :)

The kind that get so hysterical that they go silent for short periods of time :)

Any type of laughter is awesome..as long as it's real! However , to me there's nothing worse then straight screamers! The ones that really dont laugh much as they just bely out schreiks at the top of there lungs! Nothing ends a session faster

Any type of laughter is awesome..as long as it's real! However , to me there's nothing worse then straight screamers! The ones that really dont laugh much as they just bely out schreiks at the top of there lungs! Nothing ends a session faster

That is the worst! I think I might even prefer fake laughter than that! :turtle:

I could not agree with you more!!

You could always distinguish ticklish laughter from any other types of laughter. It has the hearty, belly-laugh, come-on-quit-it, uncontrollable rolling laughter. This is what I love to hear.

Then you'd find me pretty funny ;) :D LOL

Yep, exactly evilwoman...not screaming, screaming is not laughing... I want laughter, pouring out...yep!

I really prefer big full belly laughs mostly. But if I'm just sorta teasing with my tickling, giggles are good. Sometimes screaming is good. Usually as an accent in a really intense session.

But the belly laugh dominates my desire.

Christopher

Depends on the situation. If you're just playing around, cute giggles are cool but when you're really into it, you want to hear some nice, deep screams begging you to stop.

Hey, Fantastklr, I just now realized you had an example clip up (I got a steel trap like a mind), and it's incredible. Where do I find the whole clip, and any others of her?

And yeah, that's a great laugh for a tickling session right there.

Christopher

I have a really strong belly laugh that I would love for you to tickle out of me ; ) Your nails would work really well on my feet and stomach!

I'm really not a fan of screaming. The occasional scream is ok, but when it becomes too frequent when I do a shoot I find it very annoying and I worry that it will cause sound distortion. My new microphone is a little better than my old one and is more tolerant of loud noises. But I still much prefer when the ticklee's reactions are almost exclusively laughter, even if the overall result is less intense than screaming.

Frankly, I've never understood why people scream when being tickled. I mean, I can see if it's a surprise tickle. Or maybe the first couple of seconds when the tickling begins. But otherwise, I just don't get it.

I like to start out making a ticklish lady giggle by lightly tickling her, then I love to make them squeal and be hysterical with the all out tickling, and then make them beg for mercy and pleas for the tickling to stop.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back