• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatchu playing?

Okay, not usually a horror fan, but I have a weird obsession with the game Tattletail (the 'scary furby' game). I know they're supposed to be annoying, but I could listen to them jabber all day - I love the voices. "Give me a treat! Brush me!! Uh oh... Mama's angry..."

Except when the battery dies down. Then they sound scary. O_O

Creepy/nostalgic game release trailer for those interested (spot the dead body in the background!).

Playing Pokemon Sun and Moon. Quick question. Does anyone know if I can get to other regions in this game (aka Johto, Kanto)? If not, are any pokemon from Johto in this game?

No you can't go to other regions, and there are some pokemon from Johto, but a lot of them are going to have to be gotten through trade once they update the game to work with Pokemon Bank.

Dragon Quest VIII. On the 3DS. I haven't gotten to see many of the extras yet but the graphics aren't too bad compared to the PS2 version, though obviously not as good. Pop-in is the only main issue I've found, but eh.

Watch Dogs 2, albeit in short choppy bursts, since someone in the dorm has left their xbox in the lobby, connected to the big TV, and I've been playing it when no one else is using the TV.

Been playing that online Cards Against Humanity game with a few friends of mine, it's great fun.

Watch Dogs 2, albeit in short choppy bursts, since someone in the dorm has left their xbox in the lobby, connected to the big TV, and I've been playing it when no one else is using the TV.

This, along with Mafia 3, is on my 'definitely-want-to-buy-it- when-it-drops-its-price-a-little' list. I know Watch Dogs 1 got some mixed reviews, but I really enjoyed it. And I've loved Mafia since the very beginning on PC (only crime sim I've ever played to this day where, if you weren't careful, you could actually run out of gas mid-chase).

This, along with Mafia 3, is on my 'definitely-want-to-buy-it- when-it-drops-its-price-a-little' list. I know Watch Dogs 1 got some mixed reviews, but I really enjoyed it. And I've loved Mafia since the very beginning on PC (only crime sim I've ever played to this day where, if you weren't careful, you could actually run out of gas mid-chase).

From what I've seen Watch Dogs 2 fixed a lot of the annoying stuff about the original and is a lot more fun with all the stuff you can do.

Amusingly, I've been playing a lot of minesweeper haha. I forgot how much I enjoyed it until now.

I've been playing Final Fantasy XV, I'm enjoying it so far.

I've also been playing Shadowverse from time to time. It's a bit like Hearthstone but less shit.

I'm just starting to get into the Touhou series of games. I absolutely adore bullet hell games (the Gundemonium trilogy was one of my favourite things on the PS3), so figured I'd like to try the granddaddy of them all. I had to download a PC-98 emulator to play the first few, and am only on the third one at the moment, but it's showing a lot of promise for me. Can't wait to get to 6 and beyond (the Windows-era games).

From what I've seen Watch Dogs 2 fixed a lot of the annoying stuff about the original and is a lot more fun with all the stuff you can do.

Amusingly, I've been playing a lot of minesweeper haha. I forgot how much I enjoyed it until now.

Minesweeper, what a classic! XD That butt-clenching moment when logic fails and it comes down to a 50/50 chance.

Trying to play FFXV. I feel no investment or empathy for Noctis. He's a black haired Sasuke who has been given the best in life with him literally almost being hand fed since he was a baby yet it's taken away at the moment of his wedding. Oh boo fuckity hoo. Gladiolus is amazing and awesome though. I wish the game was about Gladiolus. :(

I haven't played any but one of my friends was doing a playthrough while I was over and gosh it looks pretty

I'm going through P4G once again. I'm determined to get all Maxed S.Links before Persona 5 comes out.

I would be, if I could afford it. It has a lot of interesting games, and once I have the money I'm definitely gonna get it.

I'm only keen for Zelda. The switch as a system doesn't exactly impress me as a first impression (Though I'm sure that might change. At least it looks more promising than the Wii U.) But the future lineup for it is looking quite juicy; Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade 2, SMT, Dragon Quest titles and a new No More Heroes.

Borrowing from Senshi's use of bold font for the emphasis of how awesome it is, I played through motherfucking Nioh and it's 10/10.

I'm excited to finally be able to play Disgaea 5, since PS4 is way too expensive for me, and has too few games that interest me. And I still need to play the first Xenoblade Chronicles... Which I have no excuse for not playing, since I have both a Wii and a New 3DS.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back