• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pro work: Tickling only.

you pays ya money, you takes ya chances................

Memo from Hannibal to George: "Eating is legal. Babies "is" legal. Why isn't eating babies legal?? Damn fava bean and chianti cartels. :) I agree with mils on the comments regarding the Passive Arts, etc places and tickling done right. Legal/illegal/loophole/varies state to state, I do not know. I worry about anyone today that buys/sells services for cash to/from strangers. The Craigslist cases are just the latest to be broadcast. Maybe Passive Arts can franchise and come to a city near us all. "Billions and Billions tickled".

I have no questions that there is merit in the idea. Money could be made, people could be made happy.

The one question that people who enter into the sexual services field rarely ask themselves is: "What are the long term effects that providing this service will have upon me?"

I'm using the term 'Sexual services" because at the core, thats what a job like the one Crystal describes would be. For the most part she would be providing a service that acted as a relief for her clients on the psychological-sexual level. Physical arousal and such would of course happen also.

Doing a job like this over the long haul has subtle effects on the service provider. One is selling intimacy in a way, and to provide good service one needs to for a basic connection with the client at least on the mental level. This can and does shift how the service provider perceives intimacy in relationships over time. This leads to other effects. Several long term studies of folks in the sex industry back this up.

One is also setting oneself up to be 'on' at cue. The ability to be genuinely 'on' can get lost in that. Providers often shortcut to the fake 'on' with their own partners out of habit. Not good for long term emotional health.

It's not all doom and gloom, and with care these aspects can be avoided. But they are real potential results of the work. And one needs to take into account that they can happen. And also believe they can happen to oneself.

Myriads

Well yeah, everything needs to be thought through. If she thinks she can deal with any potential problems and wants to, let her.

I stand by my earlier comments.

Uh...

so side stepping the bullshit question of morality and prostitution...

I say go for it. I've considered doing this many times, and actually set something up not too long ago. It didn't pan out, and I haven't tried since then, but I still don't see anything wrong with it. Video clip or private session: either is a fun and acceptable way to earn some good, quick moneyz.

Again, stress of safety, blahblahblah. But you already know that. You're a smart girl. Keep us updated, plz. <3

The one question that people who enter into the sexual services field rarely ask themselves is: "What are the long term effects that providing this service will have upon me?"

See, I don't think that there'd be much of an issue of any form of long term side-effects happening. I'd be offering a position as only a 'Ler/Top. Whereas I'm more 'Lee/Submissive. In that position, I don't see much of an issue happening in the aspect of long term effects, or the need to always be 'on'.

And those who've discussed 'Leeing; I couldn't justify offering that service due to the aforementioned 'security' risks, as well as my knowledge that I think I'd fuck myself up from doing that.

Off topic, Baby and rhiannon just want to be as insulting to Crystal as possible. By saying that what she is offering is prostitution and thereby calling her a prostitute. So ignore the moronic childishness.

On topic. Sounds like a pretty good way to make money. The only suggestion i would have would be to enlist the assistance of one of the larger TMF guys as security. So as to disway anyone who might attempt to take advantage of the situation.

Uhm, excuse me? I did NOT intend to insult Crystal in any way! I really like her and her postings, and I would really hate it if she did feel insulted by anything I said!

I did never call her a prostitute (but even if, I do not consider that an insult at all, it is a profession, in fact, the oldest in the world), I just said that I believe tickling someone for money is a form of prostitution since it is offering a sexual service. It's just my opinion and not meant as an insult whatsoever!

Crystal, anyways, if you felt insulted by anything that I said, I do apologize, I did not mean to!

See, I don't think that there'd be much of an issue of any form of long term side-effects happening. I'd be offering a position as only a 'Ler/Top. Whereas I'm more 'Lee/Submissive. In that position, I don't see much of an issue happening in the aspect of long term effects, or the need to always be 'on'.

Just because you are not offering a service that is an exact match for your specific 'best liked' thing does not mean that you are not still offering a part of yourself that connects to things.

You don't identify yourself as a Dom in out look and attitude, but that does not mean that there are not such qualities in your outlook. Nor does it mean that there might be aspects of that outlook that could develop in you over time.

Once you start to sell part of your sexuality, it's like pulling a thread on a sweater. Sure a tiny piece might pop out clean, no trouble or damage, but then again, an entire arm might drop off. It's hard to know.

Even if you are not a Dom, how involved do you become in an interaction? How much of yourself do you focus into the experience, and how much is needful for you to feel that you did a good job? If you feel a need to make even the most basic connection to a client, then you'll be spending energy on each person who hires you, and it might be energy that you don't expect to spend.

My main point is that nothing comes for free.

In the sex services you are providing more then just your time. Most customers are also buying your time in hopes of feeling some form of intimacy. Even if it's just feeling that someone wants to touch them and do the things they crave. You become the focus of their desire for whatever they seek. It costs energy to shoulder that weight sometimes.

Sex services are about much more then giving the client something they can jerk off to as they remember later (or with you) It's about a connection between two folks that carries some weight of intimacy on subtle levels.

And the things one finds oneself giving might pull at other parts of your life in ways that surprise.

Myriads

You don't identify yourself as a Dom in out look and attitude, but that does not mean that there are not such qualities in your outlook. Nor does it mean that there might be aspects of that outlook that could develop in you over time.

Regardless of what could develop or build from that, it doesn't mean that it's going to over-run where I feel most comfortable, which is as a bottom/sub.

Once you start to sell part of your sexuality, it's like pulling a thread on a sweater. Sure a tiny piece might pop out clean, no trouble or damage, but then again, an entire arm might drop off. It's hard to know.

See, I don't really understand how it could be considered part of my sexuality, if no actual sexual interaction is happening. I could see if it was sex-based as well as play-based, but in this discussion it's not.

So although I'd be doing something that in a DIFFERENT way I'm tied to sexually, that doesn't mean that it'll be damaged because of the way I'm using or applying it.

You become the focus of their desire for whatever they seek. It costs energy to shoulder that weight sometimes.

How? How would that or could that become an issue? Someone gets off on something you're doing. More or less idolizing happens, so what? It's not like they can succeed in becoming needy or clingy, since there's no established relationship. They knew the deal when they agreed to it.

Rhiannon said:
Uhm, excuse me? I did NOT intend to insult Crystal in any way! I really like her and her postings, and I would really hate it if she did feel insulted by anything I said!

I did never call her a prostitute (but even if, I do not consider that an insult at all, it is a profession, in fact, the oldest in the world), I just said that I believe tickling someone for money is a form of prostitution since it is offering a sexual service. It's just my opinion and not meant as an insult whatsoever!

Crystal, anyways, if you felt insulted by anything that I said, I do apologize, I did not mean to!

No worries. I took no offense to you or what you said. :) I understood what you were saying.

After re-reading this thread. I realize you were not calling Crystal a prostitute. So, for falsly accusing you. I do sincerly apologize.

CrystalLight said:
Regardless of what could develop or build from that, it doesn't mean that it's going to over-run where I feel most comfortable, which is as a bottom/sub.

This is true, but your sexuality is not a set of little boxes that are all neatly separated. They connect, like a maze of twisty little passages. What goes into one 'box' might pop out in another by surprise. Perhaps in two or three others. Looking at ones sexuality as less then a whole is useful for understanding it, but doing so when you are trying to see how it will develop or be touched by something, is a path to surprise.

You are a whole woman, with a whole sexuality. What touches one point can mark another. How much, how hard, how long? All unknown. Just saying that while it might look simple to break it all up into neat boxes, in practice it's not so simple. And in fact in the long run keeping those 'walls' strong and steady might be more expensive to do then imagined.

It sucks to find that you NEED to contain something much more then it does to avoid it, or keep it out in the first place.

CrystalLight said:
See, I don't really understand how it could be considered part of my sexuality, if no actual sexual interaction is happening. I could see if it was sex-based as well as play-based, but in this discussion it's not.

You might be making the division on the objective mental level, but would you on the others once you found what was needful for you to provide good service?

I'm not saying that the service is sexual by strict standards. But such interactions are based around the exchange of cash for SOMETHING. And what I hold is that for the person paying the bill, that something has an aspect of desire for some form of intimacy involved. That is not sexual per say, but it's close. And since the service you'd be providing would touch on an aspect of the clients sexual desires the line of exactly what it is becomes pretty blurry. It's going to fall into the realm of sexual service in some way.

This in turn means that you are going to be dealing with 'energy' in the interaction that has sexual and intimate elements. To totally be able to detach from that with ones own responses is difficult, and in some ways doing so is a path to some times of self-damage itself. It leads to a habitual closing off of the self. Makes it harder to accept things when one is with people you WANT to share yourself with.

CrystalLight said:
So although I'd be doing something that in a DIFFERENT way I'm tied to sexually, that doesn't mean that it'll be damaged because of the way I'm using or applying it.

Perhaps nothing will happen to you. But one does not know. The parts of our minds are not as easily cut off from each other as you may think. And when they are, that is often a worse thing.

CrystalLight said:
How? How would that or could that become an issue? Someone gets off on something you're doing. More or less idolizing happens, so what? It's not like they can succeed in becoming needy or clingy, since there's no established relationship. They knew the deal when they agreed to it.

It comes in the form of responsibility. Your clients will come to you not fully knowing what they even seek sometimes. Oh, they know or think they want to have the crap tickled out of them, but do they know why? Do they understand what they are getting from the session? Often no. But that does not stop them from holding expectations for how they will feel when it's all done.

As the sexual service provider, if you are a 'good' one. You'll be working to understand what the underlying motivation is under their desire for a session, and sculpting your sessions to speak to that want/desire. It's the difference between being a good service provider and a quick buck one is.

Based on how you are on forum, I find it hard to believe you'd do a half assed job with a client. So you will be taking on the weight and responsibilities of that often unspoken (and often unknown) expectation and that places you directly in the center of an intimate part of another's life.

And that is a trust and responsibility.

What will it cost to hold those?

In all of this, I'm not saying that you can't handle this sort of work, nor that any of this 'bad' side WILL happen to you if you do. But I'm hoping to point out the potential costs that you might find calling, with collection notices in hand.

Myriads

Well, since many people are convinced it would be some form of prostitution, I only have this to say: can I be your pimp-daddy, Jo? :D

Seriously though, it's a sound idea in theory, but like PurrBast said, your personal safety would be your number 1, 2 and 3 concern. Not everyone out there is as nice as me. :)

As far as all the jibber-jabber about morality and prostitution and whatnot, it's all open to individual interpretation. Everyone is going to see it differently and will likely never come to an agreement on it.

Can't hold this back and it is long.

Ok, I have to say that the referrence to 'whoring' made me flinch. Crystalight, I don't think that this is prostetution at all. I do think there is a desire for such services and I don't believe for a minute that you would have to allow other activities. You get to call the shots, not the public and not clients. My opinion is that if they want something else, let them go somewhere else. You are there to provide tickling and probably better tickling than places that offer other services. You are an intelligent person, so I'm not even going to go into advice on safety and other issues. I'm sure you know what is required in those areas. As for sex...who says that has to be on the menu?

As for prostituion, what is the problem that people have with prostitution? As far as I'm concerned, it should be a valued profession rather than an arrestable offense. My god, get over it! If you have a problem with it, then stay in your puritanical closets. Harsh? So is the use of the word 'whoring'.

I for one would love to see legitimate business where people can pursue fetishes safely instead of in shame behind closed doors. Society really needs to get over our issues with what other people do. Sexual and otherwise. If we could mind our own damned business, maybe we could solve real problems instead of worrying about what we think is right and wrong.

Case in point? That tickling even has to be thought of as a fetish in the first place.

As for prostituion, what is the problem that people have with prostitution? As far as I'm concerned, it should be a valued profession rather than an arrestable offense. My god, get over it! If you have a problem with it, then stay in your puritanical closets. Harsh? So is the use of the word 'whoring'.

QFT.

And made bold for emphasis on said truth.

can I be your pimp-daddy, Jo? :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5cH-yoY1zEU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5cH-yoY1zEU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't believe for a minute that you would have to allow other activities. You get to call the shots, not the public and not clients.

Hm.....I think every successfull company will tell you otherwise....if you want to make money, you have to please the client! So actually the clients DO call the shots!

Of course it is entirely Crystal's decision what she wants to offer, but if she wants to really make money, tickling alone is probably not enough, just like producing tickling clips alone is not enough.

Hm.....I think every successfull company will tell you otherwise....if you want to make money, you have to please the client! So actually the clients DO call the shots!

Of course it is entirely Crystal's decision what she wants to offer, but if she wants to really make money, tickling alone is probably not enough, just like producing tickling clips alone is not enough.

Hon, where do you get your information? Have you done anything you're talking about, or is this all second hand from friends?

Just a question of curiosity, Crystal Light. What do you envision yourself wearing during your tickling sessions?

fwiw, I support your idea and hope you make it work.

Not true. She would be selling an exclusive service and there would be clients for that. If she compromises what she does then she becomes just another fast food place. Screw that. Don't compromise what you do or you are no longer in control. Is it only about money, or is it about providing a specialized service that is high quality and being paid well for that?

Hon, where do you get your information? Have you done anything you're talking about, or is this all second hand from friends?

Well Bella, I'm working! :) I've worked in several companies, and in every single one of them, the customer has been the king! I work for the Army now where it is even worse! We don't tell customers "It's not possible", we try to find ways to make it possible.

Of course I wasn't aiming at service providers in the erotic field in particular, just generally at all businesses. If you don't provide what the customer wants, the customer will go where it is provided!

Of course if you don't have to live from whatever it is you're offering, you can decide freely how far you will go for the customer.

Not true. She would be selling an exclusive service and there would be clients for that. If she compromises what she does then she becomes just another fast food place. Screw that. Don't compromise what you do or you are no longer in control. Is it only about money, or is it about providing a specialized service that is high quality and being paid well for that?

The question is though how big would the clientel for just tickling really be? Especially in her area where not a lot of travel is involved?

I don't know if Crystal wants to live from that, if she doesn't and it is just pocket money for her, it doesn't matter anyways. But seriously, as it was already pointed out, she couldn't just do it in her living room, she would have to invest money into it, and there you already have a situation where the whole idea has to pay off.

Well Bella, I'm working! :) I've worked in several companies, and in every single one of them, the customer has been the king! I work for the Army now where it is even worse! We don't tell customers "It's not possible", we try to find ways to make it possible.

Of course I wasn't aiming at service providers in the erotic field in particular, just generally at all businesses. If you don't provide what the customer wants, the customer will go where it is provided!

Of course if you don't have to live from whatever it is you're offering, you can decide freely how far you will go for the customer.

...so you don't actually know what you're talking about regarding these specific subjects and you're making 'educated' assumptions for the sake of being contrary. Alrighty then :smilestar

...so you don't actually know what you're talking about regarding these specific subjects and you're making assumptions for the sake of being argumentive. Alrighty then :smilestar

If you are trying to tell me that these specific companies work different from others, I would be more than interested in learning from you how so! :)

I am not trying to be educated or contrary, I am just expressing my thoughts coming out of general experience! If you made different experiences, then please don't be secretive about them and instead enlighten me! :)

...so you don't actually know what you're talking about regarding these specific subjects and you're making 'educated' assumptions for the sake of being contrary. Alrighty then :smilestar

I don't know if it counts as an example, but here is one that I think explains pretty well what I am trying to say:

I am doing some modelling on the side, mostly as a hobby, but every now and then a photographer also offers money if he wants to take pictures that I will not be able to use for myself.

Not too long ago, a photographer offered me 200 Euro to take fetish pictures of me on a gallow. I told him I wouldn't do that. So, if I was the one calling the shots, as I am the provider here, he would have asked for something that I would have done and given me the money. But he didn't! He found himself another model that did what he wanted! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back