• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres All The Real Tickle Torture?

Money talks and money says "playful tickling"

When I started doing tickling videos, I thought that hard and extreme tickle torture is what costumers wanted to see. But then I began to notice that the playful and more erotic clips were having better response from the buyers.

When I joined this forum I was attacked and insulted for being too lame and making stupid light tickling videos. People even insulted me for being fat and my insistence for being the tickler and that "nobody would buy a clip with that fat guy in the picture". BUT SELLS WERE TELLING ANOTHER STORY.

My PM and my email were flouded by fans, mostly women, that prefer Male / Female tickling scenes vs. Female/Female scenes, why, because they can replay what they see with their boyfriends or husband. also a lot of males wrote me saying the same thing.

And then, slowly, I started seeing people posting this and about how much they loved my sensual tickling approach to the point that Emily's Sensual Touch Full Version is my top selling clip ever. It even beat the crap out of Alexis Capri 3 to 1 (and they were both posted about the same time). Alexis Capri was a great seller and I will bring her back, but the true power of the buyers was on Sensual Tickling.

Where am I going with this? I have seen a big difference between free clip fans and buyers fans. And unfortunatley, money pays the bills and the girls.

And people is buying "Sensual Touch", "Sleeping Beauty", and the other playful erotic tickling items. Check the top selling clips in Emily's store. People is buy fun clips, happy clips, playfull clips... so thats why all you see in stores are this kind of clips.

If you want hard and extreme tickling, buy it and let producers know that thats what you will support. But not just talk talk and talk. Act. Execute. Buy. And once you see that someone did it go and buy it. Not just write "Cool, great clip".

As for me, as long as I see that people prefer to see Emily tied in a bed and sensually tickled thats what i will do (and I love doing these scenes). Why do you think I made an clipstore just for her?

Heck, even when I compare Emily in the old fasion and cliche bed, vs. the clips where she is tied in the workout tower, the bed scenes out sales the tower clip. And all the posts about originality go to hell. At the end people buy the bed.

Producers will go in the directions that sales point. So the questions is... how many of the people making this comments have the power to buy clips.

Last edited:
You couldn't possibly be serious!!!!

jkb said:
Now before I begin, I want make 2 things perfectly clear. First, before making this post, I went back and carefully reread Todd's initial post and his more recent response, thus proving that I have no life. But I did so in order to make sure that when I speak, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Second, this conversation has gone past the point of insulting my intelligence.

Now frankly, I think people on both sides owe each other an apology. That means Todd (who didn't have anything to apologize about before that carefully crafted response he made earlier in the day) as well as those who have decided to oppose him. The major players in this discussion, at least.

First I'll start with the latter group. As I said, I went back... AGAIN... to look at the initial post. First, let's make sure we know that we are talking about the difference between non-con fantasy scenarios (model willingly consents to making a film that is NOT like Silvercherry's "just tie up the girl and tickle her" clips, but that utilizes a non-consensual scenario in order to cater to non-consensual fantasies, such as Starr being tickled in the Colombian dungeon in one of Tickling Paradise's clips in order to avoid being sent to Colombian prison) depicting the hardcore and intense tickling of a hysterically ticklish girl in tight bondage, and real non-con tickling torture (I grab random girl off the street and tickle her until she wets herself and develops a stuttering problem). At no point did Todd express any desire to perform the latter (real non-con torture), only the former (scenario with a non-con theme and/or tickle torture that sends the model into such hysterics you'd think it was really non-con).

These are scenarios. Tickling Paradise's Starr being in a Colombian dungeon is also a scenario, as is Skelyrata's Emily being a law enforcement officer. Personally I prefer cheerleaders, Arab bellydancers, or girls in formal/prom-esque gowns, but to each his own. OR perhaps he prefers videos akin to what TF2000 posted later, with the guys gang tickling that girl from behind. While that would be technically non-consensual, I don't think anyone with a sane mind would consider that abuse. It's friends goofing around. But that is definitely "real" tickle torture, not staged as when a model signs a contract and arrives at a studio. The word "real" is the real bitch here, because in the phrase "real tickle torture", it could mean a whole lot of things. One should, though, give someone who utters that phrase the benefit of the doubt unless given a reason not to (especially since most of us aren't psycho rapists and aren't referring to some insidious act of molestation when uttering those words). After all, when a producer puts something like, "This is REAL TICKLE TORTURE of a HYSTERICALLY TICKLISH VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on the description of a video, certainly you don't think that the lee was kidnapped and tortured against her will, do you?

Of course, we don't have interpret Todd request too much. He actually pretty much tells us what he's talking about right in the initial thread:

The plot for the Miranda video was that the girl only thought she was doing a bondage shoot but the ler tickled her instead once she was tied down. Of course, we all know that in real life it was staged, just like professional wrestling. Actually, the video really wasn't that great, in my opinion, but whatever. As for TC Videos, we've all seen enough of TIB's work to know that he doesn't specialize in home invasion. The models are willing and consent to the tickling.

No mention of actual non-consentual illegal torture anywhere.

Now here's the thing. OK, people somehow interpreted this as a request for someone to actually go out, kidnap a girl, actually torture her (real torture, not simply intense tickle torture), and film it for us. How that happened, I don't know, but whatever the case, it happened. Fine. But instead of asking Todd to clarify what he meant by asking him if he was requesting a non-con fantasy video or an actual non-con event, people instead saw fit to attack Todd's character. And those attacks were VICIOUS. Look, I didn't really like Todd's reply at all, and I will get to that in a minute, but to sit there and call him immature.... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Suddenly everybody's accusing him of everything that's wrong with the universe. Everybody starts going on about how he should look up the assault laws and ask if it's worth it--Who said anything about assault?--or labeling Todd's request as "nothing short of criminal"--Because it's not. That's not what he asked for--to either calling or at least implying that Todd is a "low life sack of shit" who should "die a slow death from cancer"--I'm hoping that I'm being a hypocrite and seeing malicious words where none exist with that one, because WOW!!-- to emphasizing over and over and over and over again that what Todd really wants is to see a girl dragged into the bushes and assaulted, or simply that he "wants a victim, not a lee". And then they wonder why Todd completely lost it.

Even after the work of art that was Todd's reply, people wouldn't stop putting words in his mouth and interpreting things the way they wanted (apparently, he had "clarified" his position, but the position he was accused of clarifying was the opposite of the position he claimed to have). Again, I didn't care for his reply any more than you guys did and felt that it was completely out of line (unless you are a firm believer in Hammurabi's Code, in which case, "an eye for an eye" has already worked its magic). But regardless and staying on topic, he made it more clear that ever that he was not looking for non-con tickling. As a matter of fact:

He wants exactly what I and many others want:

Again, no kidnapping. No children. No assault. No tricks. No non-consent. No trauma. No forced torture.

No problem? No chance........

What strikes me as backwards is the repeated claims that if the tickling request/clip/film/etc. was consensual and the model entered freely, then no one would be passing judgment. But that's all anyone's been doing on this thread since around page 3-ish, and no one has any basis for doing so. I could only imagine what it's like to be accused of such a thing, repeatedly no less. It's like you out of nowhere telling people that this guy over here molests children (though one is far more extreme than the other). Like I said, no one (except Azrael) actually took the time to ask something like "DID he ask for true non-con videos?" Instead, people only took the time to either hurl verbal attacks directly at Todd or to point them at him indirectly in their out-of-nowhere tirades about the dangers of non-consensual tickling, touching children, and so forth. Look, I'm not saying those people meant to do it, I'm not saying that it was done with malicious intent. I'm sure they had the best intentions, but good intentions mean nothing without a basis for accusation. Otherwise it is nothing but a vicious, baseless attack. And whatever your motives or intentions are, know that when you launch a vicious baseless attack, you can expect a vicious baseless reply. Speaking of vicious baseless replies........

Todd. Hi, Todd. Blood pressure back to normal yet? I hope so, because it's your turn. Frankly, I'm going to keep Todd's criticism short, partly because I just don't have the patience for this anymore, partly because my criticism for him is a lot more broad and general, and finally because he only had one offending post.

I was hoping you'd come out and defend yourselves, but from hereon I think you should just tell somebody what you want to say and have them type it out for you. I think your post was unnecessarily vicious and to say your words were uncalled for doesn't quite convey the full meaning of my words. That even applies to the parts I agreed with you on. Somehow, you managed to be more insulting and offensive to those who hurled the accusations at you than they were to you, something I didn't think was possible. Kudos on antagonizing people, but you failed to even come close to convincing people that you weren't a psychopath in dire need of therapy. Let's take a look at where you went wrong:

Actually, things fell apart when you titled your post "stop crying you toothless hick", but I think here is a good place to start. Um, actually there's not much I can really say about this. Those that weren't still directly accusing you of wanting to see an illegal kidnapping in action pretty much said everything. But I will say that to tell someone who was tickled against their will as a child (which in my eyes is child molestation) that no one cares and that there victimization doesn't matter is horrible. Not horrible like Holocaust jokes. I mean just as bad, no, far worse than accusing someone of wanting to take part in the molestation and torture of innocent girls. I just hope I don't have to explain why. Todd, I'm trying to help you out here. All my posts on this thread were in your defense. When you say something like this to someone who was victimized as a child, it diminishes my ability, and desire, to come to your defense.

You might as well have titled the thread, "I want to rape your mother". I think that would have pissed people off less.

Telling people to leave the forum because they don't like the same type of tickling that you like is also messed up. They have every right to be there as much as you or I. And frankly, people with their tickling clip preferences probably have a majority over people with our preferences. Regardless, you just don't do that. It wouldn't be right if they told you to leave because you want to see real intense tickle torture, would it?

The obscene amounts of obscene attacks ("......you are the most obtuse piece of flotsam I've ever seen.") is also a point of contention for me. Here's what you do. Next time you are about to call someone a name, say, a douchebag, then stop.............and that's it. There's very little I can directly say about your post. Like I said, it was your tone more than anything else that really wasn't needed. Watching you name-call was like watching a monkey repeatedly throwing his head against a tree, which in turn is like watching your average junior high school student nowadays trying to use proper grammar. ChosenofMystra got it right. You calling everyone else immature really was the pot calling the kettle black.

I know you probably had every right to go completely psycho on those who repeatedly accused you of requesting non-con material, but that doesn't actually mean you do it! You had nothing to apologize to them for before you made the post, you hadn't said one thing that was wrong, offensive, insensitive, out of line, or anything like that. But then you went and instead of making an intelligent and coherent response, you spat back the same venomous bile that they spat at you in the first place.

Good job with that one. Maybe you should calm down first before you write your next reply.

That's really it, at least for now. So yes, I think certain people owe certain others an apology. And while I'm not naming names (except for Todd, of course), if you are wondering whether you are one of those people, then yes, you owe someone an apology.

And one last thing. If people would freakin' think before they speak, choose their words carefully, not throw their own meaning into other people's words, speak rationally instead of calling names, and stop making snap judgment calls about other people that you are in no position to make, we wouldn't have these sorts of problems. Just watch your words. It's not hard. But from the trends I've been seeing on the TMF lately, I'll give this piece of advice. I'd say this applies to a very high percentage of our members: If you are ever on a thread like this and you are about to say something, it is the wrong thing to say. I don't know what you were going to say, but don't say it. It's a bad idea. Doesn't matter what you were going to say, just don't. Don't. Think about what you are going to say before you say it, and then just move to another thread.

And my final piece of advice: GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!

It's good that Todd still has a friend in you; I believe everyone needs a friend. However, the OP describes non-con scenarios which include public humiliation. If the victim didn't ask to be tickled and someone tickles them, what is that called? It's called "non-consentual tickling", plain and simple. That's what HE wrote, he wants a ticklish lee tickled out of control; did he ever say, "I'd only do it if she consented?" No he didn't so it would be great if folks would stop with the "alleged" assumptions. I read what I read; maybe he should practice saying exactly what he means without being misinterpreted. If he would've taken the time to do that, maybe none of us would be still on this thread.

Then, instead of coming back with an intelligent, well-written explanation of EXACTLY what he meant so I could profusely apologize for misunderstanding him, he proceeds to call me every name in the book? I missed the "toothless hick" comment (btw, I'm a black woman, and we ain't hicks), but have since found it in my attempt to gain understanding in his tirade. There is no understanding with someone who throws a tantrum when he can't get his way like a two year old on crack!

I still disagree with his original post and coupled with the fact that he showed no compassion over my negative childhood experiences with tickling basically ices my already nasty cake with him. Hell would freeze to Antartica levels before I'd apologize to someone who behaved in the manner he did. Non-consentual public tickle torture only humiliates the victim (not lee). It's a form of assult that the perpetrator only seeks to dominate and control the victim (sounds real close to borderline rape to me).

So if (and I do mean "if") you think I owe this individual an apology, it ain't happening in this or several other lifetimes! I said nothing wrong and I didn't call him names or scream like someone who missed their meds-he did it and he if anyone should be apologizing. Not to me, because I could care less what he thinks about me. He doesn't know me from a can of spray paint and his existence doesn't phase me one way or the other. He should be apologizing to the forum for not effectively communicating what he wanted in the first place, then making a complete idiot of himself when he threw his tirade. I could've been a whole lot nastier in my responses to him so I commend myself for remaining calm when I coud've sent him crying to his mommy. He really needs to do something about that nasty temper of his, or the only tickling he'll get is through video clips; no woman wants to be around a passive-agressive man who flies off the handle when he gets angry.

Otherwise I stand by every word I've said 1000% and have done NOTHING wrong. He's the one who needs to grow up, not me, thank you very much!

Settle down children.

Someone whip the stocks and strap them in, this thread needs more LoLs and less Waaaaaaah.

Ace Riley said:
Settle down children.

Someone whip the stocks and strap them in, this thread needs more LoLs and less Waaaaaaah.

Go tell it to Todd, he's the one who can't seem to intelligently and maturely disagree with people. He's probably still screaming!

kis123 said:
Go tell it to Todd, he's the one who can't seem to intelligently and maturely disagree with people. He's probably still screaming!

(Translation: B-b-b-b-but he started it... ;-;)

As the older one here, I expected a mature reaction to this young man.

Now go to your room.

BigJim said:
Fuck me...

...but I barely know you. :wowzer:

Ace Riley said:
(Translation: B-b-b-b-but he started it... ;-;)

As the older one here, I expected a mature reaction to this young man.

Now go to your room.

...but I barely know you. :wowzer:

WHATEVER!!!

That's the risk a person (myself included) when you post-someone's going to disagree. I have no problem with that as long as it's made in an ADULT & MATURE fashion. He didn't and that's his business; he got whatever he deserved from me and whoever else his rant offended.

Now you gave your opinion and I gave mine-we obviously don't agree. Let's try acting like MATURE ADULTS and leave the snarky commentary alone, shall we?

kis123 said:
WHATEVER!!!

That's the risk a person (myself included) when you post-someone's going to disagree. I have no problem with that as long as it's made in an ADULT & MATURE fashion. He didn't and that's his business; he got whatever he deserved from me and whoever else his rant offended.

Now you gave your opinion and I gave mine-we obviously don't agree. Let's try acting like MATURE ADULTS and leave the snarky commentary alone, shall we?

*Gasp* Still with the attitude?

Just you wait until your father gets home.

Ace Riley said:
*Gasp* Still with the attitude?

Just you wait until your father gets home.

Yet another "witty" response.... :zzzzz: :zzzzz: :yawnface: :yawnface:

BTW, the only home my father is concerned is in the cemetary, but thanks for your concern. :idunno:

kis123 said:

But miss, some of us find it's the only thing that keeps us going. :dropatear

:D:D:D

Well, ladies reading this thread...

We know who to avoid.

jkb is still looking for an excuse for himself and for Todd,
and I haven't read anything nearly adequate.

Quit telling us to leave the poor sadists alone while they promote REAL tickle torture --- it's been stated ad nauseum ---- NO ONE EXPRESSED A PROBLEM WITH THOSE WHO ENJOY sadistic tickling UNLESS THEY'RE TRULY NON-CON. WE NEEDED CLARIFICATION AND GOT IT.
It should've been given earlier.

Ace is just obnoxious, and not worthy of your time, kis.
It was generous of you to address him at all. :rolleyes:
I hope he returns intact, and that I then never meet him.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, or kis' or the others who clearly read
what was a very blatant request for REAL non-consensual tickle torture
geez how often do we need to quote his very words, or the
examples he gave,
omg people
THERE WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH reason to express concern,

literally or via "innuendo" or implication or whathaveyou,
THERE WAS LITTLE to no "WIGGLE ROOM" IN HIS FIRST POST,
and he still got that benefit

before he clarified his position, in a most offensive manner.

If anything, I'd say his "clarification" was so aggressive as to make a person wonder if non-con really was his intent to begin.

So goes the merry-go-round --- FINE, HE SAID IT WASN'T TRUE NON-CON HE SEEKS. I hope that's true.

Attacking kis was totally unnecessary, and I can't believe jkb defended that as well. I gave you a little too much "benefit of the doubt" as well, apparently.

Last edited:
Babbles said:
We know who to avoid.

jkb is still looking for an excuse for himself and for Todd,
and I haven't read anything nearly adequate.

Quit telling us to leave the poor sadists alone while they promote REAL tickle torture --- it's been stated ad nauseum ---- NO ONE EXPRESSED A PROBLEM WITH THOSE WHO ENJOY sadistic tickling UNLESS THEY'RE TRULY NON-CON. WE NEEDED CLARIFICATION AND GOT IT.
It should've been given earlier.

Ace is just obnoxious, and not worthy of your time, kis.
It was generous of you to address him at all. :rolleyes:
I hope he returns intact, and that I then never meet him.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, or kis' or the others who clearly read
what was a very blatant request for REAL non-consensual tickle torture
geez how often do we need to quote his very words, or the
examples he gave,
omg people
THERE WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH reason to express concern,

literally or via "innuendo" or implication or whathaveyou,
THERE WAS LITTLE to no "WIGGLE ROOM" IN HIS FIRST POST,
and he still got that benefit

before he clarified his position, in a most offensive manner.

If anything, I'd say his "clarification" was so aggressive as to make a person wonder if non-con really was his intent to begin.

So goes the merry-go-round --- FINE, HE SAID IT WASN'T TRUE NON-CON HE SEEKS. I hope that's true.

Attacking kis was totally unnecessary, and I can't believe jkb defended that as well. I gave you a little too much "benefit of the doubt" as well, apparently.

Obnoxious? I think the endless beating of the dead horse is obnoxious my lady, if I do say so myself. I was trying to lighten the tone of this thread, which is a forum on: tickling. You know that thing we do to make people laugh?

As serious as you want to make matters, and believe me... I can be quite serious... it's not worth your time, or any of our time to keep engaging on the same semantic drivel repeatedly until we force even more flames to erupt.

I understand you wish to be political, and the view from the soap box is quite intoxicating I'm sure. However sometimes we need to step off it and realize we're all the same. Different points of view, and different stances on what we think and believe. You can make your point clear, but I cannot tolerate endless insults, bickering and childish extensions of conflict.

It's over, we got it, you've said it, he's said it let's all just sit in the corner and not come out until we've calmed the hell down.

Be the grown up, and decide when and where a debate should end. Learn to laugh a bit more, and turn that frown :( , upside-down :).

As annoying as I am, trust me... there is nothing more annoying than seeing the same faces 'bitching' about the same thing for 10 pages or more.

Let's try to have fun now, kkthxbye. :devil2:

Babbles said:

Interesting point....

People often say in anger what is truly in their heart....

Todds "clarification" indicated that he did not condone "non con torture" , and that those who felt he condoned "non con torture" were "idiots".......

then inexplicably, in the same post, todd expresses a lack of regard for the torture of children, and is even so bold as to proclaim that "most of us here" feel the same as he does regarding the non consensual tickle torture of children......

Somebody here come to todd's defense, and explain to me how I "misread and misinterpreted" his sentiments on "non consentual" child tickle torture? :illogical

just because we like tickling does not mean it cannot be true torture, in many circumstances......at some point we have to get our minds out of the "fantasy" world and come back to "reality"......

Last edited:
A pity this "maturity" didn't hit you earlier.

Ace Riley said:
Obnoxious? I think the endless beating of the dead horse is obnoxious my lady, if I do say so myself. I was trying to lighten the tone of this thread, which is a forum on: tickling. You know that thing we do to make people laugh?

As serious as you want to make matters, and believe me... I can be quite serious... it's not worth your time, or any of our time to keep engaging on the same semantic drivel repeatedly until we force even more flames to erupt.

I understand you wish to be political, and the view from the soap box is quite intoxicating I'm sure. However sometimes we need to step off it and realize we're all the same. Different points of view, and different stances on what we think and believe. You can make your point clear, but I cannot tolerate endless insults, bickering and childish extensions of conflict.

It's over, we got it, you've said it, he's said it let's all just sit in the corner and not come out until we've calmed the hell down.

Be the grown up, and decide when and where a debate should end. Learn to laugh a bit more, and turn that frown :( , upside-down :).

As annoying as I am, trust me... there is nothing more annoying than seeing the same faces 'bitching' about the same thing for 10 pages or more.

Let's try to have fun now, kkthxbye. :devil2:

No dice. Your remarks are self-incriminating. "Snarky," as kis put it so well.
Taunting, dismissing valid points and patronizing are not helpful.
Nor mature.

Your switch to "moderator" act is as inconsistent as the old "nun in a strip club."

I appreciate a joke, and a well-placed one. Some here were.
Yours obviously aren't among them. Mocking solves nothing,
especially when you're mocking someone like kis who has every right to be angry, expressed herself clearly and with commendable control, and made consistently valid points. Politely.

The contrast between the usage of positive humor and your grandstanding irritations
couldn't be clearer, so save your pseudo-dominant snow show.

If anyone has repeated points here, it's because unfortunately it seems some here have difficulty reading what's bluntly stated, or try to gloss over it.

Here *again --- it shouldn't be necessary for me to comment that OBVIOUSLY I/WE EMPATHIZE WITH THE FANTASY. YES, WE'RE HERE FOR TICKLING.
Just not for non-con torture.

Some of us ARE here for laughs --REAL LAUGHTER --- again, that's the point.

Not for the screams, cries and trauma of the truly unwilling.
Nor for the mocking, taunting and patronizing of the condescending & insensitive

who are again (both) going for a cheap, crude laugh at someone else's expense.

Childhood victimization is hardly funny, neither is adult, and too many here have made light of both.
In fact it appeared it was requested.
I think that's serious & needed attention. Not more dismissal & mockery.

And yeah, in such a thread, if your humor wasn't "obnoxious" & provoking there'd have been no problem with it.

You want to suddenly act like an adult moderator of sorts?
Post kis the apology you owe her as well.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
New tickle clip

Wanna see true tickle torture?

Check this out!

<A HREF="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3hXBfLEkY">YOU TUBE!!<a/>

You can purchase the full clip at:

<A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10389">http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10389</A>

-Addie

jaba said:
Interesting point....
People often say in anger what is truly in their heart....

Todds "clarification" indicated that he did not condone "non con torture" , and that those who felt he condoned "non con torture" were "idiots".......

then inexplicably, in the same post, todd expresses a lack of regard for the torture of children, and is even so bold as to proclaim that "most of us here" feel the same as he does regarding the non consensual tickle torture of children......

Somebody here come to todd's defense, and explain to me how I "misread and misinterpreted" his sentiments on "non consentual" child tickle torture? :illogical

just because we like tickling does not mean it cannot be true torture, in many circumstances......at some point we have to get our minds out of the "fantasy" world and come back to "reality"......

Thank you. (And some others I didn't quote...) :bowing:
Even in a defensive bluster, those comments were inexcusable.
(I'm sure we all *hope they were a product of anger, but... not healthy...) :ermm:
All the more reason for the real concern expressed here,
rather than the baiting, sarcasm & dismissal this topic has often received. :sowrong:

Annnd once again...
AddieJuniper said:

Check this out!

-Addie
Gee, that's helpful. :illogical
No one states, "she's willing and FULLY informed and horribly ticklish, and allows it anyway, come see..." :disgust:
Ok, fine, maybe that would kill the "thrill" if you're the advertiser. :rolleyes:
But it should be visible in the fine print at the very least. The well-being of the "victim" should be the first concern,
then the fantasy of the sweaty masses. :xlime:

How sad!

The sad part is that this WAS a very interesting thread.

REAL tickle torture videos

I see there is a lot of sniping going here. I will avoid that thank you.
Back to the topic: I personally have never seen ONE absolutely real true tickle TORTURE video ever in 20 years. They are ALL BS. Some are decent at best. Nothing great. One whom hires truly ticklish models and actually tickles them for real, (not old an fat unatrractive models) telling them that this is what they will be hired for, to a torutre level, and I know models will do this because I have seen bondage torure videos where models were absolutely tortured for real, consensually, then that person will become rich. I think I shall do it. Why not.
:firedevil
ANYONE know if one such video thus far created?
[email protected]

Gay

AddieJuniper said:

Check this out!

<A HREF="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3hXBfLEkY">YOU TUBE!!<a/>

You can purchase the full clip at:

<A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10389">http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10389</A>

-Addie

I have nothing against gay people. I just it would fair for the gay guys who post here to WARN us straight people of their gay posts of gay guys beng ticled. Just my opinion. I do not like having my eyes shocked by some hairy ass dude getting off being tickled. Kinda digusts me actually.

Really, all the more power to the gay guys. Go gay power or whatever. But why don't you go form your own forum for gay tickling? belong here mixed in? Not to me. Just my opinion

Are you kidding me? I've come back to this thread to see how things turn out and yet i am still reading the same crap. Man, human beings are fascinating animals....

Let's be real here for a second folks. First, Todd's reply was quite aggressive, but i can see where he is coming from. If his intent was misinterpreted and then he is labeled as a "villian", human reaction can sometime cause you to lash out if you feel you are being attacked. Be honest with yourselves. Todd was attacked for his viewpoints on a subject matter. Was he out of line with his response? Of course!! But, if your initial post was misinterpreted by others and you were called out in a negative way, i would be pissed. Think i am lying? Look at the responses certain people gave Todd when they gave his response. It wasnt exactly "peaceful" either. Let someone accuse you of something that was never your intent and see how you react.

I have been accused on this forum as someone who advocates rape. How did this happen? I defended Kobe Bryant. Because i did, i was attacked and labeled as someone who would advocate sexual rape. Trust me, that pissed me off more than anything else on this planet. Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that i do not advocate such a vile act and i feel the people who do commit rape (mostly men), should have their balls cut off and stuffed in their mouths and lit on fire while they have their eyes plucked out with a Q-tip. But noooooooo, because i said Kobe is innocent of actual rape, i am a rape advocate too. Again, see how you react when someone labels you something that you are not.

As for JKB, dude, i feel your pain. Why? You systematically broke down the initial post with quotes and people STILL misinterpreted the meaning of the initial post. I almost wanted to cry. Your post was well written out and you even were the only person to actually provide reasoning as to why Todd's initial post was not as bad as people think. Do Todd's detractors do the same and try to explain to the world why they think his words mean something else? NO.

Humor me. Could the people who think Todd is "Mr. Evil" please show me how you came to the conclusion that Todd is looking for a "real" attack on a unwilling person? Please use his exact words and show me. Myself and a few others see his initial post a completely different way. Please, please use Todd's exact words and show me how he meant "illegal, nonconsentual tickle torture". I really dont think you can....That is the key to this whole debate. All i ever read is "i saw it this way and that's my opinion" and when someone posts something opposite of what you see, you blast that person too.

primetime said:
Are you kidding me? I've come back to this thread to see how things turn out and yet i am still reading the same crap. Man, human beings are fascinating animals....

I have been accused on this forum as someone who advocates rape. How did this happen? I defended Kobe Bryant. Because i did, i was attacked and labeled as someone who would advocate sexual rape. Trust me, that pissed me off more than anything else on this planet. Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that i do not advocate such a vile act and i feel the people who do commit rape (mostly men), should have their balls cut off and stuffed in their mouths and lit on fire while they have their eyes plucked out with a Q-tip. But noooooooo, because i said Kobe is innocent of actual rape, i am a rape advocate too. Again, see how you react when someone labels you something that you are not.

there's a BIG difference, Prime....

when you were misinterpreted, you did not retort with....

Originally Posted by Todd Tickles
Get lost you loser. If you dont like real tickle torture then go to another message board or keep your mouth shut you judgmental ingnoramous. I couldn't care less about what you experienced as a child and neither can almost anyone else posting in this thread.

or....

No one feels sorry for you because you were tickled against your will when you were a kid. Get over it already.

none of your responses to your accusers contained an indifference to the non consensual tickle torture of a child, Prime.....I was willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt until the guy expressed his lack of regard for the tickle torture of kids.....

if he wanted to lash out at the posters who he disagreed with, that's his right, but his sentiments regarding his disregard for the cruel treatment of children I can't support, and i'm no longer willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he may not have actually ment that he advocates the non consensual tickle torture of women.....his "clarification" post was so offensive to me that he has lost all credibility regarding his arguments on other matters.....

if he doesn't give a shit if kids get non consensually tickle tortured, why would I believe that he does not condone such activity with women?

Going back to the real topic

All the focus is being put on "finding the right girl", but don't you think that is also necesary a tickler with the right nerves to do this kind of scene?

I mean, taking the rape fantasy example for one second, one thing is to fantasize about it, another is when you have the girl tied up in your bed, even with her consent, to "dramatize" a rape, or in our case an extreme real and beyond tolerance tickle torture scene.

Is not just about the ticklee, we are talking about a tickler that most be disconnected from all feelings or have a very ice cold soul and watch this girl, laugh and scream until she has no more air on her longs, cry and pee in her pants, and keep going and going.

Yes, the fantasy of it is very exciting! I am playing a great video in my mind of such a scene... but when it comes the moment of doing it for real is another thing. Trust me I have tried and is not just about the girl or how much you pay her.

and the hypocrisy continues.....

ticklishbarefee said:
But why don't you go form your own forum for gay tickling? belong here mixed in? Not to me. Just my opinion

I agree with you that ALL clips should be labelled accordingly, I do so myself whenever I post content. I do apologize if you have stumbled across anything that offended you, it happens from time to time, nothing to get too worked up about.

HOWEVER, you claim not to have anything against us, yet you think the boards should be segregated? I'm not following your "logic" if one can even call it logic without breaking into peals of laughter.

This is a PUBLIC forum bub, anyone is allowed to join. I won't speak for the other GLBT people here, but I sure as hell am not going anywhere anytime soon; and if you have a problem with that, well cry me a fucking river because I don't give a damn. Are we at an understanding?

I apologize for getting off track, but I had to have my say regarding this comment.

erm...yeah, go fans of tickle torture and go fans of consentual tickling!!! Whatever floats your boat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back