• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres All The Real Tickle Torture?

catstoes said:
Mind you, I want to see it done to guys too. Mostly to guys.

EXACTLY!!!

There are also females here that like the male content.

And the posted clip wasn't what I would call "gay" It involved F/M which many HETEROSEXUAL males here enjoy watching because they like the female 'lers.

But I suppose none of that matters to a little pissant that has a grand total of 6 posts and has been here less than 3 months, yet thinks the forum should revolve around his whims :disgust:

Yeah, wait until you see me naked!

So soon you will see the Fat-Tickler tied up, naked and tickle torture by Emily... HAHAHAAHAHA!

:p

This proves that once a thread goes out of track is doomed for ever!

primetime said:
Are you kidding me? I've come back to this thread to see how things turn out and yet i am still reading the same crap. Man, human beings are fascinating animals....

Let's be real here for a second folks. First, Todd's reply was quite aggressive, but i can see where he is coming from. If his intent was misinterpreted and then he is labeled as a "villian", human reaction can sometime cause you to lash out if you feel you are being attacked. Be honest with yourselves. Todd was attacked for his viewpoints on a subject matter. Was he out of line with his response? Of course!! But, if your initial post was misinterpreted by others and you were called out in a negative way, i would be pissed. Think i am lying? Look at the responses certain people gave Todd when they gave his response. It wasnt exactly "peaceful" either. Let someone accuse you of something that was never your intent and see how you react.

I have been accused on this forum as someone who advocates rape. How did this happen? I defended Kobe Bryant. Because i did, i was attacked and labeled as someone who would advocate sexual rape. Trust me, that pissed me off more than anything else on this planet. Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that i do not advocate such a vile act and i feel the people who do commit rape (mostly men), should have their balls cut off and stuffed in their mouths and lit on fire while they have their eyes plucked out with a Q-tip. But noooooooo, because i said Kobe is innocent of actual rape, i am a rape advocate too. Again, see how you react when someone labels you something that you are not.

As for JKB, dude, i feel your pain. Why? You systematically broke down the initial post with quotes and people STILL misinterpreted the meaning of the initial post. I almost wanted to cry. Your post was well written out and you even were the only person to actually provide reasoning as to why Todd's initial post was not as bad as people think. Do Todd's detractors do the same and try to explain to the world why they think his words mean something else? NO.

Humor me. Could the people who think Todd is "Mr. Evil" please show me how you came to the conclusion that Todd is looking for a "real" attack on a unwilling person? Please use his exact words and show me. Myself and a few others see his initial post a completely different way. Please, please use Todd's exact words and show me how he meant "illegal, nonconsentual tickle torture". I really dont think you can....That is the key to this whole debate. All i ever read is "i saw it this way and that's my opinion" and when someone posts something opposite of what you see, you blast that person too.

Did you actually read the initial OP or did you just gloss over it?

He (once again) describes scenarios of childhood non-consentual tickle torture-I personally don't see how you and jkb can miss it! He describes non-con tickling and public humiliation scenarios. If you're someone who gets tickled in public without permission, how can you think someone liked it? I damn sure know I didn't like it when it happened to me; it took away my control and dignity and that was a childhood experience. How will a grown woman feel if she gets tickled beyond her limits without her permission? If he would've clarified himself instead of hurling multiple insults at me (who he doesn't know past a can of spray paint), maybe we could've come to some understanding. The fact that you choose to ignore that is your business prime; but the fact that you condone his assinine behavior is very confusing to me.

Why can't you see it? He wants a woman who's screaming, crying, begging, in stress and distress. He doesn't care about her comfort--he wants TORTURE!! His thread title is "where's the real tickle TORTURE?" What do I have to do with some of you, print it on a billboard on the interstate before you get the revelation?? It's in the OP, I could tell you to go back and read it, but you'll still come to your own conclusions. And btw, I'm not the only one who read it and came to the same conclusion; are we all wrong here?

I don't care if someone's disagreed with, there is a right and wrong way to respond and Todd was WRONG, plain and simple. If he was so right, where the hell is he? Probably regretting he ever started this thread in the first place (if there's any sanity in him).

There are many people who hate being tickled because they were tortured as a child; the fact that he showed no compassion towards my situation, then decided to sling insults and name-calling was a special touch. You back this guy up? I've always given people the benefit of a doubt until they open their mouths and keyboards and remove any doubt!

As far as your situation about Kobe is concerned, I never believed the woman was raped. However, he's a married man and should be only having sex with his wife, that's why I lost respect for him. If you want to back him up after fully knowing what he did to his reputation and his family, then I guess you should be willing to take the hits of those who disagree with you. I've not always agreed with you, but we've handled it like adults, not the way Todd did.

Ace Riley said:
Obnoxious? I think the endless beating of the dead horse is obnoxious my lady, if I do say so myself. I was trying to lighten the tone of this thread, which is a forum on: tickling. You know that thing we do to make people laugh?

As serious as you want to make matters, and believe me... I can be quite serious... it's not worth your time, or any of our time to keep engaging on the same semantic drivel repeatedly until we force even more flames to erupt.

I understand you wish to be political, and the view from the soap box is quite intoxicating I'm sure. However sometimes we need to step off it and realize we're all the same. Different points of view, and different stances on what we think and believe. You can make your point clear, but I cannot tolerate endless insults, bickering and childish extensions of conflict.

It's over, we got it, you've said it, he's said it let's all just sit in the corner and not come out until we've calmed the hell down.

Be the grown up, and decide when and where a debate should end. Learn to laugh a bit more, and turn that frown :( , upside-down :).

As annoying as I am, trust me... there is nothing more annoying than seeing the same faces 'bitching' about the same thing for 10 pages or more.

Let's try to have fun now, kkthxbye. :devil2:

If you don't like what someone (or should I say "I") have to say, there are plenty of other topics you can post to. In other words, no on forced you to read the 10 pages of "bitching", did they?

Generally, I don't back down or cow-towel in a debate, but you were just picking at me for your own amusement so I stopped responding to you, which is the "mature adult" thing to do when others won't.

I have appreciation and respect for every soldier in Iraq even though I don't support the war. I do hope all works out well for you and you come home well and intact. I wish you well and bid you peace.

Seems the more I say the less is understood.

I don't like seeing good people being manipulated on a thread started by someone who isn't even actively posting in it. You guys were actively getting upset and repeating the same stuff over and over.

Your opinions were acknowledged, respected, and I attempted to insert some humor right at the peak of someone coming up and digging up dirt we resolved 5 posts ago. I tried to lighten the load, because the best debaters are those that can do so with a smile.

I apologize if somehow this was considered an assault on you personally, that was not my intention, I would think the sarcasm would have been obviously intended not to be offensive toward you.

I'll do my best to stay away from your 'debates'. I would simply suggest we all attempt to keep the drama to a minimum, and smile more often. We'll all live longer. The internet is not that serious.

Thank you for your words by the way, this forum is a good way to relax while I'm out here, and the last thing I like to see is respected members of this forum getting heated over some kid who can barely keep the thread active without name-calling and insults. We're better than that.

Ace Riley said:
Seems the more I say the less is understood.

I don't like seeing good people being manipulated on a thread started by someone who isn't even actively posting in it. You guys were actively getting upset and repeating the same stuff over and over.

Your opinions were acknowledged, respected, and I attempted to insert some humor right at the peak of someone coming up and digging up dirt we resolved 5 posts ago. I tried to lighten the load, because the best debaters are those that can do so with a smile.

I apologize if somehow this was considered an assault on you personally, that was not my intention, I would think the sarcasm would have been obviously intended not to be offensive toward you.

I'll do my best to stay away from your 'debates'. I would simply suggest we all attempt to keep the drama to a minimum, and smile more often. We'll all live longer. The internet is not that serious.

Thank you for your words by the way, this forum is a good way to relax while I'm out here, and the last thing I like to see is respected members of this forum getting heated over some kid who can barely keep the thread active without name-calling and insults. We're better than that.

Point made and taken.

I've seen some damaged threads before, but this one is pretty much obliterated! No more needs to be said here, so like the Travelocity knome (sp) would say, "I'm on my way"................ :cool2:

Now, I only read the first page and a half or so, so this may have already been said, but in case it hasnt...

I agree in the sense that I want to see people REALLY tickled. I don't like the fake laughter anymore than anyone else, but I don't necessarily want to see someone tickled in a way they dont want to be tickled. I think the issue here isn't finding people who will allow themselves to be tickled the way the people in this thread want, the issue is finding girls who are "pretty enough" who are willing to let themselves get tickled etc etc etc. I bet that if you took a poll on how many insanely ticklish female lees on this forum would make a video in which she's tickled for REAL, you'd be overwhelmed with opportunities, the problem is most of the women on this site and in the world actually look like normal people and not like the models we have to deal with in all these vids. If the producers, and yes, the consumers, would allow their models to break the mold, I think we'd find many more tickling videos that would be much more satisfying. You'd get the "real" aspect of it because these women ARE insanely ticklish, but the best part is, they're loving it! So those of us who aren't into nonconsensual stuff can enjoy it too :) Sounds like a win-win-win, right? Too bad it'll probably never happen. :sowrong:

As much as I hate when threads get off-topic, I do have to respond to the gay comment. While I'm not personally gay, I have just as much respect for gay people as I do straight people. Maybe some people don't prefer to see black people tickled, would you tell them to go make their own "black only" forum? Of course not! That's crazy. I also agree that clips should be labelled, because I only enjoy */f tickling, and I strongly prefer that it's m/f, so yeah, I would like if they were all labeled so I could avoid the ones I don't prefer, and yes maybe I don't prefer to see certain types of people in the clips I watch, but if people like you had their own way we'd have forums for white, thin, blondes, white average, blondes and white heavy blondes, white thin red heads, white average red heads...etc etc etc. Part of the beauty of this forum is that it brings people from all different walks of life together based on one thing in common. How boring would it be if everyone here was just like everybody else? Honestly, I think an apology is definitely owed here.

Ya know, one would think that a group of people who enjoy such a playful fetish would be all smiles and sunshine...but with the amount of fighting in this thread, and the amount of disrespect and discrimination all over this forum, (and any forum I'm sure) that's obviously not the case hmm?

yeah i agree, companies like FM Concepts, Footcuties, and the like are horrid when it comes to real tickling. The models are obviously not ticklish at all, and the best they can do for fake laughter is "heh heh heh" once every minute.. then maybe an unenthusiatic "aaahhh." It's like they think we're dumb or something. But there are definately some good companies out there, and even though they might not tickle their models to the point of crying, they still seem genuinely ticklish. Realtickling, Tickling Paradise, French Tickling and The Last Laugh are all great in my opinion.

primetime said:
I dont think anyone here would actually say they want to see an illegal act on video. If so, then they know they are going to be villified. Todd Tickles is not looking for illegal acts, he is looking for TRUE ticklish models, not the ones that are just interested in a paycheck. Go back and read his words about what he hates to see in videos. Then you should get what he is trying to say.

It seemed like it to me Prime Time.

Todd Tickles said:
I think there's been about zero video's produced where there's any sort of tickle torture in the true sense of the words. Remember when you were a kid and saw the neighborhood cutie, held down and tickled to the point of craziness? Or when you and your siblings used to hold down your most ticklish sister and make her absolutely freak out and cry because she'd be laughing and begging so hard? You know... "REAL" tickle torture!?

Who the fuck gets off on tickling there sister?

and...

Todd Tickles said:
What's the deal with that? Can't anyone consistantly come up with some stuff that "TRUE TICKLE TORTURE?" This is obviously my OPINION. It's not FACT, because I know many of you disagree and think theres some really good stuff out there. I happen to disagree. I'm into serious tickle torture, where the victom is hyper ticklish and LAUGHS uncontrollably, not "fake screams and wiggles her way through 60 minutes of lame tickling.

And may I add I am glad my sister doesn't live in his neck of the woods...

Todd Tickles said:
If anyone notices any clips, or knows of any vids or clips like I'm discribing, can you PM me please? Or post the titles in this thread? Im so sick of all the lame-average tickle vids out there. Let's get some meat on the bone! Am I going to have to start producing vids on my own after working a 12 hour day every day?

...because if he did I might have to... well... do something bad to him to insure her safety.

Last edited:
There have been at least 2 topics in this thread, equally valid.

primetime said:
Do Todd's detractors do the same and try to explain to the world why they think his words mean something else? NO.

Humor me. Could the people who think Todd is "Mr. Evil" please show me how you came to the conclusion that Todd is looking for a "real" attack on a unwilling person? Please use his exact words and show me. Myself and a few others see his initial post a completely different way. Please, please use Todd's exact words and show me how he meant "illegal, nonconsentual tickle torture". I really dont think you can....That is the key to this whole debate. All i ever read is "i saw it this way and that's my opinion" and when someone posts something opposite of what you see, you blast that person too.
Actually, YES, we did. (Sigh) Okay, once last time....Hope I never see another *seeming request for non-consenting assault again, what a headache...
Todd Tickles said:
Sheesh, I think there's been about zero video's produced where there's any sort of tickle torture in the true sense of the words. Remember when you were a kid and saw the neighborhood cutie, held down and tickled to the point of craziness? Or when you and your siblings used to hold down your most ticklish sister and make her absolutely freak out and cry because she'd be laughing and begging so hard? You know... "REAL" tickle torture!?
SlaverTickler said:
It seemed like it to me Prime Time.
It was just that. I quoted the *exact words often enough. As have Slaver, kis and others.

I could take up more space & post the rest of it, but he only asked for more of the same,
with *no qualifying statements, no disclaimers against the examples he gave in that first paragraph;
just requesting THAT SORT OF "real tickle hell" etc.

We'd have to ask you --- where did you see any statement that qualifies or redeems his introductory paragraph, in the original post?
There was nothing, until his explosive & questionable "clarification" later, and that didn't help very much...

*And we DID give him the benefit of the doubt -- you and jkb breezed right over that too, unfortunately --- in SPITE of the fact his request looked downright scary :eek: taken literally.

We *hoped he just forgot to add a comment like, "not in real life," "not actually non-consenting," or "not that that should've been done to children..." :ermm: Anything.

But we were attacked for questioning him for making such an irresponsibly written request. And then I/we had to (repeatedly) point out the obvious statements (see above).

And in his reply, while he stated he didn't want non-consenting torture,
he also stated he didn't care about the real torture anyone/kis endured as a child. :confused:
So it looked like perhaps that *was what he was seeking; he just swallowed his foot further. :shock: There was no reason for that degree of anger. He could've calmly explained himself. Even if you thought he had reason to be pissed for being questioned --either way it's not a good scene.

I & others otherwise did or would've appreciate(d) jkb's efforts, and your own, primetime, but there was nothing in that OP to merit anything but concern, and jkb directed far too much blame on us for simply daring to question the obvious.

Because you guys superimposed your own interpretation, filling in his lines for him when he gave no such substance nor direction.
We asked, you assumed.

If I was at all harsh it was because I or others were rudely slammed in various posts for valid questions.
THAT latter was the "sad" flaming here.

No one should have been faulted by anyone for questioning this,
or accused of being slanderous, or vanilla, or whatever :rolleyes: for not enjoying extremely sadistic torment of the unacceptable sort he literally asked for.

And yes, all these posts *were on topic.
Obviously *directly related to the Orig.Post, to those who said otherwise.
:illogical

Others have given examples of just the sort of tickle torture videos, etc., that we hoped were requested initially ---
extremely torturous but with informed, consenting models, I assume, in a safe environment. Thank you as well.
Those are ALSO on topic.
When the models seemed happily exhilarated & very ticklish I've enjoyed a few of those clips myself...

Then the question of who these informed & ticklish models should be. Within the same topic; "extreme torture" on tape.
Male, gay, straight, female --- If they're truly willing, I hope we're all happy.

Chosen & Catstoes, & others, so right, this should all be balanced... These guys want women "tortured?" They should be up for it themselves.
:jester:
Thank you for your tolerance.

Last edited:
Man, i was hoping i would see this thread again and hope that people finally figured out what Todd was saying. Oh well, i guess i was wrong.

Seriously people. Are you really holding Todd down in his original post due to his first paragraph? Is the first paragraph of the original post that horrendous, that tragic that people are basically calling a fellow poster "evil"? I really feel for people who took this poster's original post and made it out to be some horrible when his words do not justify it.

Now, it seems like everyone is responding to his response. Did anyone read my recent post where i tried to explain what this guy might have been thinking? Obviously not. People, did you ever stop to realize that if you were a person who made a post and then people misinterpreted your words and basically called you "evil", wouldnt you lash out too? Stop lying and say you wouldnt because that's exactly what people did when he made his response. His response is in direct correlation to how he was personified. Should he have used better word choices? Yes. Should he have not been so damn insulting? YES. But, he is reacting to what was thrown at him. Just because he said he didnt care about what happened to Kis DOES NOT MEAN he is the type of person who looks for people to be illegally attacked. He is insulting Kis and her situation because Kis insulted him. Typical "tit for tat". He took it to another level, but damn, i would have been pissed too if everyone thought i was some kind of evil guy what that was not my intent.

So yes, Todd was wrong for his response, but i knew it was coming. People have been attacking this guy from the beginning.

Now back to the original post. Okay folks, let's see if you can get this. Here is the second paragraph of the original post.

All the vids I've seen, and there's been seceral hundred, only a FEW have moments that I'd consider "REAL" tickle torture, with "REAL" uncontrollable laughter, and a tickler that's world class at both tickling or taunting.

okay folks, what is this paragraph trying to tell us. Notice he is talking about videos, and there was only a few videos that have real (notice he uses quotation marks around the word real) tickle torture and real uncontrollable laughter. Then he talks about a tickler that is good at tickling people to elicit true ticklish laughter. Do you see anything "illegal" about this paragraph? If so, i must question your ability to analyze.

Here is the next paragraph he writes:

Examples of these kinds of moments are in movies like "the tickle slaves line "Miranda" or the upper body tickling parts of "realtickling" TC5042. There are a few other examples, but let's get real, 1% of all the tickling videos on the market actually have this kind of "REAL" tickling and pure tickle hell.

What does this paragraph tell us? He is bringing out examples of videos that he felt showed "real tickle torture". He then goes on to say that 99% of the tickling videos out there do not meet his criteria of true tickle torture. Again, he is not saying he is looking for any illegal acts to be caught on tape.

Here is the next paragraph he writes:

Many of you enjoy light tickling, or half assed laughter, and thats fine. But theres a lot of us who really enjoy seeing a girl tied tight and helpless, and completely freaking out because they are so ticklish. We like to see a girl actually LAUGHING INSANELY, as opposed to "kinda laughing/kinda faking because they want their paycheck.

What is he trying to say in this paragrpah? He tells us that he knows people like light tickling or half assed laughter. He then goes on to say that he enjoys seeing a girl tied tight and helpless (most tickle videos feature this) and the girl is freaking out because she is so ticklish. This is a KEY point of his whole point. He is talking about a person's level of ticklishness. Not any specific illegal scenarios, but a person's ticklish sensitivity level. What ELSE do you get out of this paragraph other than that?

Here is the next paragraph:

What's the deal with that? Can't anyone consistantly come up with some stuff that "TRUE TICKLE TORTURE?" This is obviously my OPINION. It's not FACT, because I know many of you disagree and think theres some really good stuff out there. I happen to disagree. I'm into serious tickle torture, where the victom is hyper ticklish and LAUGHS uncontrollably, not "fake screams and wiggles her way through 60 minutes of lame tickling.

Let's break this paragraph down. Key thing is, he is speaking his opinion. Notice he still uses quotation marks around the words "true tickle torture". He does this because he is looking for a certain type of tickle sensitivity. He even says it. he is looking for a victim that is hyper ticklish and laughs uncontrollably. Notice he does not say "i want to see someone held against their will and truly tortured". He is indicating a certain level of ticklishness. Someone who is unbearably ticklish. Not someone who fakes their way through the video.

Seriously people, now i am concerned. People took the first paragraph and based their entire viewpoints on what he was trying to say. I can't imagine how anybody can interpret his intent as something else. Did you even read the other paragraphs? Obviously not...

Now people are harping on his response. Again, he went the wrong way about it, but damn, everyone jumped on him for something he wasnt asking for. Then you essentially attack anyone who "sides" with him. I'm sorry folks, Todd did not do anything wrong IN THE FIRST POST. His second post was rude and mean, but it wasnt like his critics BEFORE his response were nice either. Now, can someone please break down his original post much like i did and JKB and you tell me how you come up with your interpretation. I do not think you can.....

While avoiding all of the 95% of this thread that is child like, there was something I wanted to point out, and Im sure there are some other people that can verify this with me as well:

I am cool with some of the people that have done work for Kink.com. The models are given a list of things that they are allowed to have done, as well as not done, before the shoots. Everything that will be done may or may not be disclosed, but if they do not want something done, it isnt done. If it gets too intense, its stopped. I am pretty sure Insex is the same way, but cannot confirm.

Short of snuff films, it will be really hard to find anything truly non-con. By definition, once the waiver is signed, consent is verified. No producer in his/her right fucking mind would do anything to harm a model in any way, or push them beyond there limits WITHOUT consent before hand. Call it an agreement to venture past the safety zone (ignore safewords, no safewords, etc), however you want to phrase it. I know of one model in particular who has an enormous pain thresh hold. She will tell the top to push her as hard as the top can...it may look non consensual, but it isnt...she knows where the top is taking her.

What has happened here is that people like Bella, who tops and bottoms, can speak about these situations until she is blue in her cute face...most times when people start discussing things at TMF it veers away from knowledge, experiences, and common sense, and turns into 10 pages of bullshit...like what we have now. This thread could have been pretty educational, and I would like to thank those that tried to keep it that way.

Before I go to bed...

...let me say this.

I have stated that I am all for "None Consent" themes. Who doesn't love leggit laughter, and even pleading as the lee is pushed to new limits. However I don't care for crying in vids myself. I don't think it's cool to take someone to the point were they apear to be in true agony. I have writen this in stories of course, but a story doesn't hurt anyone, I simply seek out the most ruthless part of my mind and put it on paper. I would never violate someone in that or anyway. I've seen clips where girls started crying, and lost my wood the moment it happened. It's not erotic, it's disturbing. Maybe Mr. Todd needs to be held down and worked over by Priscilla James untill he is crying and screaming for his life. Im sure TIB could arange that for him. Once he'd been through it maybe he wouldn't be so quick to demand it of the women who are making these vidoes.

That concludes my intrest in this thread. Feel free to PM me your responce PT. Fore everybody elts, be well.

Hey Prime....

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, and this post is going to end my participation on this thread...we are all just regurgitating the same sentiments repeatedly now, and nobody's gonna change their entrenched positions....

But my ending statement here is this....I don't care if all 50 thousand registered users on this forum misinterpreted my statements, and called me every horrific name imaginable, there is no justification, in my opinion, to make indefensible statements disregarding the abuse of children......period......so after those statements of his sentiments, anything he said, before or after, I really don't care aboout.....

Poll: sensual tickling vs. hard tickling

There is a poll running to actually measure how strong is each nitch.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1800

So far the numbers are really impresive. Both alternatives are battling each other head to head. In a forum where I thought hard tickling was the favorite, I am surprise to see Sensual Tickling at the same level and sometimes gaining more votes.

Just voted in that poll

I chip in with hard; my own style. Not that I'm incapable of doing or appreciating sensual, but hard comes naturally for me.

(Stop sniggering at the back there!)

Not even close

Todd Tickles said:
Sheesh, I think there's been about zero video's produced where there's any sort of tickle torture in the true sense of the words. Remember when you were a kid and saw the neighborhood cutie, held down and tickled to the point of craziness? Or when you and your siblings used to hold down your most ticklish sister and make her absolutely freak out and cry because she'd be laughing and begging so hard? You know... "REAL" tickle torture!?

All the vids I've seen, and there's been seceral hundred, only a FEW have moments that I'd consider "REAL" tickle torture, with "REAL" uncontrollable laughter, and a tickler that's world class at both tickling or taunting.

Examples of these kinds of moments are in movies like "the tickle slaves line "Miranda" or the upper body tickling parts of "realtickling" TC5042. There are a few other examples, but let's get real, 1% of all the tickling videos on the market actually have this kind of "REAL" tickling and pure tickle hell.

Many of you enjoy light tickling, or half assed laughter, and thats fine. But theres a lot of us who really enjoy seeing a girl tied tight and helpless, and completely freaking out because they are so ticklish. We like to see a girl actually LAUGHING INSANELY, as opposed to "kinda laughing/kinda faking because they want their paycheck.

If anyone notices any clips, or knows of any vids or clips like I'm discribing, can you PM me please? Or post the titles in this thread? Im so sick of all the lame-average tickle vids out there. Let's get some meat on the bone! Am I going to have to start producing vids on my own after working a 12 hour day every day? I don't think so. Let the flaming begin...

I agree with you most of the tickling videos are not presenting true tickle torture. I have seen and enjoy to see people trapped in pure tickle hell.

The closest that I have seen are evil ticklers brutal tickling. I saw it posted here on the TMF. The two older women were really ticklish and they were brutally tickled without mercy.

I recently spoke to the owner of The last laugh... He stated that it's hard to find really ticklish models. Perhaps that's the case.

I might add that French Tickling's Veroinica is pretty ticklish. I like her as a tickle victim.

Dominique Sykes looks to me to be a great tickler... she just gives her tickle victims far too many breaks.

The makers of tickling videos for the most part have not even begun to capture the relentless tickle torture that I've seen as a child by kids just finding the most ticklish kids and inflicting tickle torture for the neighborhood's viewing pleasure.

Dandy Jack

With great care.

The makers of tickling videos for the most part have not even begun to capture the relentless tickle torture that I've seen as a child by kids just finding the most ticklish kids and inflicting tickle torture for the neighborhood's viewing pleasure.

Dandy Jack

Luckily... That kind of relentless tickle torture is by definition unpleasant for the victim. If it's a fully informed & willing "victim," that's another matter.

Hopefully you're not talking the Real Deal -- I have to agree with Jaba and the others who read the initial post as I did -- For Primetime and the others, yes, I guess we have to agree to disagree.
And I wasn't going to add to this until I saw this last comment.

A request for the real thing is unacceptable,
and as long as we all agree there, there shouldn't be a problem. :happyfloa

Some of the much earlier posts which were added/spliced into this thread are downright sickening in their lust for another's unwilling agony. :sowrong:

If you're referring to extremely sadistic tickling which is explained, requested and also somewhat *demonstrated to a model to a limited extent ---so that s/he KNOWS EXACTLY what s/he's in for, with a safeword,
then this request is valid.

Not otherwise. :illogical

Personally I don't care

Babbles said:
Luckily... That kind of relentless tickle torture is by definition unpleasant for the victim. If it's a fully informed & willing "victim," that's another matter.

Hopefully you're not talking the Real Deal -- I have to agree with Jaba and the others who read the initial post as I did -- For Primetime and the others, yes, I guess we have to agree to disagree.
And I wasn't going to add to this until I saw this last comment.

A request for the real thing is unacceptable,
and as long as we all agree there, there shouldn't be a problem. :happyfloa

Some of the much earlier posts which were added/spliced into this thread are downright sickening in their lust for another's unwilling agony. :sowrong:

If you're referring to extremely sadistic tickling which is explained, requested and also somewhat *demonstrated to a model to a limited extent ---so that s/he KNOWS EXACTLY what s/he's in for, with a safeword,
then this request is valid.

Not otherwise. :illogical

how the video is obtained with consent or without, nor is it my business... I just know that I love to see a extremely ticklish female being tickled without mercy. I love the sounds the expressions and the memory of seeing it live.

I also can remember being jumped by girls as a child held down and being tickled way past my limits.

It helped me to love tickling so much that to me it's one of the best parts of being on earth.

Dandy Jack

Not everyone enjoys being forced.

Dandy Jack said:
how the video is obtained with consent or without, nor is it my business... I just know that I love to see a extremely ticklish female being tickled without mercy. I love the sounds the expressions and the memory of seeing it live.

I also can remember being jumped by girls as a child held down and being tickled way past my limits.

It helped me to love tickling so much that to me it's one of the best parts of being on earth.

Dandy Jack

You were "lucky." Others have such horrifically torturous experiences that they're turned off for life, and associate tickling with unbearable trauma.
These jackasses have DEPRIVED them of the ability to enjoy what should be a natural pleasure.

Kids do know better -- they may not be fully mature enough emotionally to be held accountable as are adults, but that's also not acceptable behavior,
--they know when someone's in distress.
In too many cases it's not a pleasant memory.

There's simply never an excuse for forceful assault of any kind, especially with cruel & unusual torture.
We shouldn't need laws & jail sentences to get that message across.

Thank you for making my point;
there are too many here who don't care about other people's extreme distress,

and that insensitivity ruins the entire scenario for those many like me,
forget the traumatized victims.

You may not be able to empathize with that level of trauma since you enjoyed the experience (apparently in spite of your discomfort), so I understand that to *you it just might not seem all that horrific, but again, you were lucky.

In different circumstances,
tickled in different ways in different places, held immobile in a different position, by people you don't find attractive or pleasant,
you might not enjoy it at all.

Imagine something you absolutely can't stand for more than a few seconds
being imposed upon you for a half hour, or a whole
by someone you quickly come to seriously hate for it.

Dandy Jack said:

Dandy Jack

If it helped you love tickling, then it wasn't past your limits.

Why assume

Babbles said:
You were "lucky." Others have such horrifically torturous experiences that they're turned off for life, and associate tickling with unbearable trauma.
These jackasses have DEPRIVED them of the ability to enjoy what should be a natural pleasure.

Kids do know better -- they may not be fully mature enough emotionally to be held accountable as are adults, but that's also not acceptable behavior,
--they know when someone's in distress.
In too many cases it's not a pleasant memory.

There's simply never an excuse for forceful assault of any kind, especially with cruel & unusual torture.
We shouldn't need laws & jail sentences to get that message across.

Thank you for making my point;
there are too many here who don't care about other people's extreme distress,

and that insensitivity ruins the entire scenario for those many like me,
forget the traumatized victims.

You may not be able to empathize with that level of trauma since you enjoyed the experience (apparently in spite of your discomfort), so I understand that to *you it just might not seem all that horrific, but again, you were lucky.

In different circumstances,
tickled in different ways in different places, held immobile in a different position, by people you don't find attractive or pleasant,
you might not enjoy it at all.

Imagine something you absolutely can't stand for more than a few seconds
being imposed upon you for a half hour, or a whole
by someone you quickly come to seriously hate for it.

that the tickling experience is all bad. Maybe for some it is. However I thought that we were talking about seeing a video of someone being tickle tortured.

It's the video I want to see... if i stipulate to all of your comments... then the bottom line is i want to see and pay for videos that have models, or real people really in tickle hell. It is my choice of what I would like to see.

I don't have to know how a video is made to pay and view it. I assume that people are not breaking any laws when making them.

Most of the comments about people being abused is not what I am addressing. That is the subject for another tread.

Dandy Jack

Check Out Viper Productions

Viper Productions on Clips 4 Sale has what I consider to be one of the better representations of a truly ticklish girl. While the tickler could certainly be more merciless it is still some of the best reactions I have seen recently. By the way, this is totally unsolicited praise. I have no financial interest in Viper, nor do I even know the producers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back