• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All religious people - SHOUT OUT!!!

waitin2btkled

TMF Expert
One big thing in my personal life aside from tickling is my relationship with the Lord. I grew up in a strict Christian house hold & anyone here who knows me will tell you I'm no stiff but I have good morals, respect, common courtesy ect...

I still goto church once a week, sometimes more if I have the free time.

One of the first things I look for 'relationship wise' after i know I'm attracted that person are, Personality, Family Values and Religion. Religion doesn't make or break the relationship for me but it is one of the first things i take notice of. I find it to be a very attractive trait for someone young to be religious.

After all that being said, Just wanted everyone to give a shout out to see how many of us there are on here.

Just curious..How do you balance a fetsh site and your relationship with the lord, especially the church ?
I personally see no problem with it, but it must be difficult navigating through some of the Dogma.

Oh well I guess I technically constitute as religious if you use the broadest definition possible. Not Christian though, but... yay, cheers! :dancingbanana:

I don't subscribe membership to any specific religion, but I am very spiritual. :)

Just curious..How do you balance a fetsh site and your relationship with the lord, especially the church ?
I personally see no problem with it, but it must be difficult navigating through some of the Dogma.

I know what you mean and have battled with that for years. The latest logical consensus I can logically see is, you deal with it the same as you deal with sex.

If your tickling someone and it makes you aroused and or also orgasm, then yes it is sinful as well as lusting for it too.

If you're playing and its a casual thing even if you have a partner and you tie each other and its innocent fun, what the difference between that and kissing & giving someone you're dating a full body massage?

That is my view on it generally but i can get into more details...

It is very difficult but, try not to lust for it just like you lust for sex. The only annoying thing is that we have double temptation now.

Any tickling encounters i have had from the forum are clean tickling fun and yes bondage in many cases where involved. Anyone who knows me from here can attest to that.

Someone who is Christian and married should have nothing to worry about in terms of sin in having this particular fetish. Sexuality of any sort within the bonds of marriage should be something to be explored and enjoyed. Read the Song of Solomon sometime and you'll see all sorts of imagery that makes people blush. Likewise being on the TMF to share feelings and thoughts about sexuality or other general discussion topics shouldn't be considered sinful.

As for what you do while dating... well, even 'vanilla' sexuality among devout Christians can be tricky. I suppose that comes down to interpretation of appropriate behavior and what is or isn't okay from your point of view.

If you're asking me what I believe... I have a difficult time with some real contradictory thoughts in my head. There are times when I feel like life on Earth is a roll of the die and humanity is just happenstance. But there are other times when I feel that God really is out there and really is watching us. I find, on the whole, the Old Testament to just be too culturally entrenched and fantastic to have happened in anything like the way it was portrayed. But the life of Jesus fits so well into an historical context with so many unusual touches that it rings eerily true.

I wouldn't call myself faithful in the same way you do, but not Agnostic, either. I suppose "open-minded" or "struggling" would be apt.

One big thing in my personal life aside from tickling is my relationship with the Lord. I grew up in a strict Christian house hold & anyone here who knows me will tell you I'm no stiff but I have good morals, respect, common courtesy ect...

I still goto church once a week, sometimes more if I have the free time.

One of the first things I look for 'relationship wise' after i know I'm attracted that person are, Personality, Family Values and Religion. Religion doesn't make or break the relationship for me but it is one of the first things i take notice of. I find it to be a very attractive trait for someone young to be religious.

After all that being said, Just wanted everyone to give a shout out to see how many of us there are on here.

Well, anyone that pays attention to my signature knows I'm a Christian... I don't just mention God becuase it's funny or whatever, it's because I believe in Him. I've also had arguments about my faith in the the Religion forum on this site, and posted what I think are miracles and proof that God is watcing over us, only to be jumped on by non-believers by showing what I believe.

Religion is very important to me when it comes to going out with a girl. I dated an Athiest once and by the end of our relationship I felt that it wasn't right for me. I don't know exactly how to describe how I felt by it but I didn't like it. I also get really happy, and a fuzzy feeling in my heart, and it's really attractive when I find a girl that loves the Lord and all that. I mean someone I date doesn't have to be a avid church goer, I can't even remember the last time I went, but needs to beleive atleast.

I have met some girls on here who are pretty strong christians and love to be tickled and they rock :p, but yeah...

I'm a Catholic Christian with an open mind. In earlier days, I was more religious. Now, I'm more spiritual and less religious. I find that I'm much more charitable towards others now.

I don't think I'd call myself religious, but more actively seeking a relationship with God :D . I really don't have to balance the two since the tickling is no longer a part of my life. It's simply something I am not afforded. However, I take great joy in the friendships I've forged here and the discussions to be had.

I'm a Christian, but I believe all roads lead to God. I believe what I believe because to me it fits. I've questioned the existence of God, I've searched other religions, but none have given me the peace that I find through my faith.

I'm a Catholic Christian with an open mind. In earlier days, I was more religious. Now, I'm more spiritual and less religious. I find that I'm much more charitable towards others now.

I grew up Catholic as well and while I don't attend church services that much anymore, I still feel pretty well grounded. I've learned to focus on the good and not the bad and well, so far it's worked for me. I'm a pretty positive and happy person for the most part. :)

I've made religion work for me instead of the other way around.

I went to Lutheran school as a kid and started questioning the existence of God since I stopped believing Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. I've considered myself agnostic since.

I went to Lutheran school as a kid and started questioning the existence of God since I stopped believing Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. I've considered myself agnostic since.

My Father Christmas passed away
When I was barely seven.
By twenty-one, alack-a-day,
I'd lost all hope of heaven.
Yet not in either lies the curse:
The hell of it's because
I don't know which loss hurt the worse -
My God-
or Santa Claus.

Robert Service, early 1900s

Last edited:
My dad was a Pentecostal minister until I was about 9 years old. Still, my brother and I were never brow-beaten with any religious dogma growing up. We never even really discussed anything religious, but it was just a given that we should take time to nurture our spiritual side. I am not religious in any way now (I find religion to be too intolerant, contradictory, and unrealistic), but I still have a very personal, private spiritual side. I have been through too many things and experienced too many blessings to not truly believe in and be thankful for a higher power. However, I remain open to all possibilities and see the beauty in all forms of spirituality. I also have sincere respect for those that don't believe in anything. Although atheism is a path I could never choose, their logic helps inject realism into my own perspectives, and further increases my spiritual growth.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back